• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    ArcheAge Can someone explain bloody chantey to me?

    ArcheAge Can someone explain bloody chantey to me?


    Can someone explain bloody chantey to me?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I've been kind of put off on Ebonsong because I feel like the songcraft stuff doesn't fit in. I've been playing primeval because it's fairly simple and the auramancy gives a little magic protect and the teleport is useful. But ebonsong is supposed to hit a lot harder so I want to learn to play it for dungeons and things.

    I get it's supposed to amplify damage but it doesn't keep going as soon as you start firing arrows off, so I'm confused on how to use it. Is it just to get rhythm going for sustained rhythm?

    The archery guide mentions thay it boosts dmg to projectiles in flight but theres no way I can get it going before an arrow hits a target.

    submitted by /u/Altephor1
    [link] [comments]

    Fırtune Box O.o

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Question before starting to play

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Pretty straight forward:

    • Is there enough of a population to start playing and find enjoyable pvp/pve?
    • What servers are most populated? (EU & NA)
    • What are the current major issues that might drive me insane?

    Thanks in advance. ^^

    submitted by /u/EllmansWorld
    [link] [comments]

    How do you reset archepass? Or is it random?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel