• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    ArcheAge One of the best uses of a merch ship right now.

    ArcheAge One of the best uses of a merch ship right now.


    One of the best uses of a merch ship right now.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    Beware! Completing two Archepass missions at once rewards no EXP for the 2nd mission.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:12 AM PST

    So I thought I was gonna be smart and finish the "Spent xx Labor" + "Temper gear" missions at the same time and it didn't give me archepass exp for the second quest. First mission gave me 1500 exp as intended and second one literally zero. It also said +0 archepass exp in the chat.

    submitted by /u/xAvengeRx
    [link] [comments]

    Solis-Villanelle freshness

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    hi guys, just wondering how do you manage to run packs from solis to villanelle with 30% freshness ( larders)
    My land is as close as it can get from comunity center, so a good spot after all, im runing a farm freighter+fuel and axle grease and i barely make it <1min left

    submitted by /u/Yggdrrasil
    [link] [comments]

    Do ya want a Timber Coupe???

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Do ya want a Timber Coupe???

    1500 on the tool tip but 2000 if u go buy/check it at Mirage Isle. *cry* It should cost the same as the others!!! Damn u Gamigo/XL

    https://preview.redd.it/hwvagtelx2541.png?width=1347&format=png&auto=webp&s=28b9b619fb90a393c3e2412ac06c8b55a2bc40f7

    submitted by /u/crysladiel
    [link] [comments]

    Mount Question!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Hey, i have a question.

    Its worth to get the earthen roar mount from dili coins shop for 550coins?

    I see its only 10,2/ms or its wrong info?

    My friend use the rabbit mount for only 140 dili coins and he have 11,5/ms.

    I hear all mount are same speed from 11,5/ms or not?

    what u think about it

    greets

    submitted by /u/mastershot88
    [link] [comments]

    Talking about in-game event times and why they are bad for PST players and need a change!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    IF I join now, do I have any possibility of being even remotely competitive as a casual 3 hours a day player ?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    P2reroll any time soon?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    I saw someone mention that on legacy you could buy something to swap your Hiram from leather to plate, etc. Any word on if this will come to aau? I wish the game was more reroll friendly and would gladly pay some $ for this sort of feature (swap armor type and buy some rerolls for Hiram stat affixes).

    submitted by /u/dr-anomz
    [link] [comments]

    Any news if serendipity stones will become easier to obtain?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    I'm that guy that has a t4 bow but wasnt lucky enough to get the one last stat I need. 30k honor/100 dilligence is insane for a rng roll with too many variables.

    submitted by /u/-Moxxi
    [link] [comments]

    New to Sea Trade.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    So I finally just built my own clipper and I'm trying to figure out its most appropriate use. I like running the 2c to Austera route but unless I get up at 3 or 4 in the morning to avoid the crowd, I'm gonna get my salad tossed. I do this route for the Archeum Onyx Essence. Then craft small seed oil and sell them in the Marketplace.

    A Max level took pity on me the other day and ran me in his more modded clipper but I still died. He recommended just upgrading my sail and getting a propellant. He also suggested the solzreed to ynystere route but it seems like the trade areas only have merchants for specialty packs.

    Currently, my sail is at Unique and only gives +50% speed. Intend to make a propellant in the next couple days. Been transporting Auroria Mineral water back to Lillyut for my Archeum trees. While it only utilizes vocation and time, you only get 2 Archeum logs per tree and it takes me almost 30min of running the pack (and hopefully not getting killed.)

    Sorry for the rambling but does anyone have any advise on the best use for my clipper at this moment? Should I just work my way up to a trade ship if I intend to trade?

    Nuian Faction and level a2 for reference.

    submitted by /u/Chiquito_Blanco
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find Hibiscus?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Trying to process some Sweet Starlight potions but I have trouble finding Hibiscus. Can't find seeds or saplings from the growth vendor or the vocation, it's rarely for sale in the Marketplace. Am I missing something? Are healing potions even worth the effort?

    submitted by /u/Chiquito_Blanco
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone can tell me how to farm mobs faster?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Hello, I am currently farming Western Hiram mobs as a Herald, I have 6k gs and a Full gemmed Epic T4 Nodachi, i make 144 purses per hour when it's war time, any way to farm Even faster than that?

    submitted by /u/franco2581
    [link] [comments]

    Healing Critical rate or -Casting time??

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    hey guys.. on my weapon, bow and flute. im keeping my healing critical rate... but no to sure if i should go for -casting time or +Critical Heal Bonus....

    Most of people say to combine Critical heal rate and critical heal bonus... but check the high gear healers, they are runing Critical chance and + casting time....

    are they doing this just for a bad lucky on rolls and cant trade that -casting time for critical heal bonus??? os using Critical heal rate and -casting time is the way to go on weapon / Bow / Flute because the lunagems will already cap my critical heal bonus???

    thx.

    submitted by /u/andrelb1
    [link] [comments]

    Does elixir of hunt / moonlight juice work on chests in dungeons?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    The chests that appear after the boss has been killed.

    Also, do these two potions stack? As in can you pop both of them at the same time or does the elixir cancel out the moonlight

    submitted by /u/Asatsuki
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of any fun appearance items for fusing with certain weapon types? (Examples in post)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:01 PM PST

    For example, on my ebonsong who's dual wielding a club and dagger, I fused my club with an equipable Fish item (not sure where I found it), and I turned my dagger into a broken bottle (found from smashing the bottles on a table in Sandeep).

    I also got a gavel from doing 10 jury quests, I think this one is a club too.

    I'm wondering if there's any more of these out there for different weapon types? If so, what are they and where can I get them?

    submitted by /u/Dont_tip_me_BTC
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Begginers help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Hi all thank you in advance for all your suggestions and what not but now to get to it , I'm new to archeage and don't have a good pc so my goal is basically to: Play the economists try get rich with trading and farms what not but also To do pvp and may be a little pvp the most I could hopefully handle is 5v5 pvp so preferably 1v1 or something that can survive ganks whilst gathering Finally I what to preferably be able to lvl to max lvl 50 or whatever it is solo Any suggestions would be great thanks I heard Abolished is good but unsure Also some questions do have have to keep the equipment you get at lvl 1 or is just preferred or what? Can I mix my armor with cloth or leather pieces and still be a tanky plate guy Also I don't really want to play with a shield so what other things can I do to still be tanky

    submitted by /u/prof-k_
    [link] [comments]

    How have people already completed the Archpass (45 Tiers)?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    In Halcyona I've seen people flying around with Gargoyle wings and here m stuck at tier 14 at 12/12 .

    Any clue how they have completed 45 tiers already ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Shikarii_
    [link] [comments]

    Noobs build question :)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    Hi there :)

    I am now playing Archeage Unchained for week or so. Never played legacy - P2W is not my cap of tea.

    For now I am genuinely enjoying my time in Archeage and just have reached 55 and got my Hiram.

    My question is about the build - as for now I am running this (minus ancestral these are just a plan for now) and would like to hear critics and improvement tips :) TY in advance.

    https://archeage.mokulu.io/skills#SORCERY.cf4.21110:MALEDICTION.c57.21100:SONGCRAFT.074.00000

    submitted by /u/brutus0077
    [link] [comments]

    Library Armor worth it for melee?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:20 AM PST

    I mainly play Flashblade/Darkrunner and I wonder if it's worth going for 3 piece armory. I already have the set but I'm unsure if I should swap off Hiram. It looks like I'll be sacrificing tankiness for more dps? I feel like I'm already squishy so it might make sense.

    submitted by /u/Inquisitio
    [link] [comments]

    Overwhelmed

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    Hi, sorry for the silly question

    yesterday i have awakened my gear to Hiram and i wasn't lucky enough the get the 3rd stat that i want on couple of my items, i know you can get replace stat charges everytime you upgrade it but i don't think i can get it with those since it's 1/10 chance anyways should i worry about it this much? or is it not that important

    sorry for the silly question again and thanks to whoever answers it!

    submitted by /u/S_U_O_H
    [link] [comments]

    fairy from archepass is garbage?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    I didn't get there yet but I heard in nation chat that it's a trash 20% max HP/MP for 6s, is it true?

    submitted by /u/gamigobootlickers
    [link] [comments]

    strange wireless connection while playing

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:17 AM PST

    Hi guys,this problem happens very rarely normally, but still happens, but happens everytime only when I play Archeage. When I start up the game, my internet drop only on this pc. I tried pinging on my router, and when this happens, it says request timeout. Then, game closes, and everything looks normal again.I tried resetting router, tried flush dns, ip etc on command line. Any suggestion please? :(

    new testing: other pc get really high ping on pinging router but no disconnect. it's like 1-5ms while game is not running, and 800 when it's open

    submitted by /u/Scicestra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel