• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 17, 2019

    ArcheAge Mage tank build help?

    ArcheAge Mage tank build help?


    Mage tank build help?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Hi, im a returning player that haven't played for ca 2 years and im wondering if Skullknight is still usefull or if anyone can help me with a new mage tank build.

    submitted by /u/Zeerixx
    [link] [comments]

    Old Ezi Players

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Either those that played at launch or those that played into the merge, especially those that were in Fury, send me a PM ;)

    submitted by /u/throwaway882927
    [link] [comments]

    Darkrunner Hiram gear

    Posted: 16 Mar 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I came back to the game a few days ago and reached level 50 as a Darkrunner. I got a Hiram dagger with strenght, melee crit rate and melee crit damage and I'm planning to upgrade it and use it as my main hand weapon. What weapon should I aim for on my off-hand and what stats should I aim for on my Hiram Leather set?

    Edit: Forgot to ask, what should I do with Hiram gear i won't use? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/burndelittus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel