• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    ArcheAge ArcheWiki - I created a Wiki

    ArcheAge ArcheWiki - I created a Wiki


    ArcheWiki - I created a Wiki

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Hi Redditors,

    One of the most frustrating aspects of ArcheAge in its current state is the lack of basic information on most things in the game. There are resources out there, but I'm sure many of you can attest to searching for something and only finding information that's from 2015 and that system having changed in-game. I've run into this constantly over the last few weeks while trying to come back from the original Legacy launch, and decided I'd do my best to bring up-to-date information back to the community.

    So, I created ArcheWiki. (Fair warning: The Wiki is EXTREMELY bare-bones at the moment. It essentially has no info.)

    I've only spun this up in the last few days and spent most of that just configuring it, but the framework is there and now we just need to add information to it. Unfortunately, there is SO much information in ArcheAge that it's nearly impossible to do alone, so that's where I could really use the help of the community. The beauty of a Wiki is that anyone can create or edit content, and I hope I can motivate a few people to add their knowledge as well.

    Ultimately, my goal for this is to relieve some of the frustration felt by not having up-to-date information and to help the community grow and stay healthy. Everyone is welcome to DM me here on Reddit with questions, or join the Discord (that I very quickly set up) that is listed on the Wiki's front page. Additionally, if you happen to be on Jergant-West, you can reach out to me there too. Enjoy!

    Bren - Jergant-West

    submitted by /u/Braanflakes
    [link] [comments]

    Working on a hillside farm!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    "Soo how's ArcheAge?"

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Started making guides, heres the first one.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:33 AM PST

    Hi redditors,

    after I got asked a few times to make some guides I decided to actually do that. I started with a simple "Getting Started" guide on some of the most asked questions I've seen since unchained got released. I tried to cover the basics on classes, upgrading and rerolling gear, armor and weapon types and some leveling tips.

    I plan on adding some pictures and a guide on how to get additional infusions (wanna test some stuff ingame) in the next days, but i decided to post in it's current state to get some critisim and opinions, to see if I should even go on. If it's well recieved, I plan on making guides about some classes, fishing, farming, traderuns, upgrading hiram gear and more, depending on what people ask for. There are a lot of guides out there already, but most are either outdated, hard to find or videos by veterans that are sometimes hard to understand for new players and some people just prefer written guides.

    All of my guides will cover basics of the game, only a bit to no min/maxing, only a few hints at the meta and will be made for new players with little to no knowledge and casuals. English is not my first language so expect some mistakes.

    So here is the guide, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy:

    the Guide

    submitted by /u/Mulgosh
    [link] [comments]

    Move Dye to the Credit store!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    Put an untradeable Dye Ticket in the credit shop! There is EXTREME demand for it and people do not want to use diligence coins on dye when you can instead use them on labor. As everything in the Credit store is already cosmetic, Gamigo only stands to profit by putting dye in the credit store as well.

    Myself, my guild, and everyone else I have talked to does not understand why dye is only available in the diligence shop. We are very eager to purchase dye using real money. There are so many costumes I like in the credit shop but I would not consider buying any of them without being able to dye them as I do not want a plain white costume.

    Gamigo will sell more costumes and gain additional income from dye purchases. Let us pay to look cool!

    submitted by /u/tomleeroy
    [link] [comments]

    Library Raiding - why?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Is it an oversight that they created such a profitable way of making money without labor? I know a lot of people like the extra source of income but it is usually a boring zerg fest thats not fun to run, and it causes the entire server to lag. Why even have it?

    submitted by /u/jduque16
    [link] [comments]

    More swiftblade mage! edgy ripper

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PST

    I'm now pushing 25 days on my ticket.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    I submitted it within the first couple days of release.

    I could send a message via carrier pigeon to my relatives living across the country and receive a response faster than that.

    I can't wait until I get a few boot lickers in here trying to tell me how waiting a month for a ticket response (that I haven't even received yet) is somehow reasonable.

    It's honestly ridiculous at this point.

    submitted by /u/PaulCampbell7
    [link] [comments]

    A way to make silver out of 2.5k - 5k labor in just up to 10~ minutes?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Just wondering for days I don't have time to play

    submitted by /u/Angelina2015
    [link] [comments]

    Disable Library Completely

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Seriously the 20-30 minutes of lag every 4 hours is pathetic.

    submitted by /u/throwaway882927
    [link] [comments]

    500 gilda bungalow worth it?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:59 PM PST

    Is it worth the 500 gilda?

    Is it 200 more just for the fish hook? If so why? Every place you can place a bungalow has a fishhook right next to it anyway. Can anyone give me a pro/con to 300 and 500 bungalow?

    submitted by /u/SlySychoGamer
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with Serendipity stones?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    I don't really understand why they're so expensive? 30,000 honor...10 diligence (which doesn't seem like a lot, but that's 2,000 labor worth of currency)... formerly 300 loyalty. Is getting ONE reroll that big of a deal? I feel like this should change, along with these other p2w incentivizing costs of the past that are on some things. I feel like it would be awesome if you wanted to, let's say, roll from melee to mage it shouldn't be a huge hair pulling experience. It may not be a big deal to most, but this roadblock kind of kills the alleged "class variety" this game has (and also the balance but that's a discussion for another thread).

    submitted by /u/emforay216
    [link] [comments]

    Is that manspreading?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Archeage 6.0 | Patchoulii vs Hashtack | Hellweaver PvP

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    The Immortalist; Also called "You an't going no where, boy!" The lockdown is Real!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    https://archeage.mokulu.io/skills#SHADOWPLAY.a9a.00100:OCCULTISM.0bb.21001:SWIFTBLADE.a36.00000

    Start off with a Shadowstep into Poisoned Wepons, followed by Throw Dagger and Blastblade for a 5 second Snare. follow that up with Crippling Mire and Shadowsmite for a 3 second Trip. with the last bit of time on your Poison, hit them with Pin-Down for a 3 second Silence, then Hellspear followed by a Double Sinisiter Strike for a 12 SECOND Impale. Then finish them off with Twin Shadow Strike and Crescent Strike while you're Bleed is still up.

    XD its a long combo string and takes a LOT of practice to get the timing down, but you'll be surprised how many people just can't get away.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing randomly. No logic

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Sometimes it crashes twice in an hour, sometimes i can play an entire day. There's no logic, game can crash for any reason. Help?

    submitted by /u/Arquinas
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading mount to Gallant! [WARNING!]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    WARNING! When upgrading remove all armors on the mount when infusing anima. I just lost my Mane-Morale set during this, just a warning knowing not many have done this yet.

    submitted by /u/MasterZedX
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy the small things in this game :3

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    In which order should I upgrade my gear?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    I see people upgrading only their main weapon for pure dps. I'm a Fanatic and my gear is basically Hiram T1 heroic, pants/chest/dagger unique and my Scepter is +11 Brilliant Celestial.

    What should I upgrade next? Keep upgrading my Scepter or going for more armor? Also, which gem should I prioritize?

    submitted by /u/MrFabuland
    [link] [comments]

    Good tank mage build?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    I have always played melee in the past. I mained nightblade in legacy since I liked being a mobile offtank/off dps. It allowed for me to be a better shot caller by being able to stay in a fight and see the battlefield without worry of getting nuked instantly. I could also find a window and quickly burn someone down if needed, or apply enough pressure on a healer that they needed to focus on getting distance or calling for peels.

    This go around I rolled mage. Started as fanatic, changed to revenant, still unhappy with whatever spec I try. I feel incredibly pigeon holed into sorcery if I want to actually be able to 1v1 people but sorcery is getting pretty boring. It's basically set up a cc then drop a gods whip animation cancel macro on their heads and call it a day. Boring. I like being able to take many different lines in pvp, not cast the same rotation every time I fight. Predictability is a weakness in pvp in my opinion, and sorcery is the most predictable spec there is.

    I want to find a caster spec that can tank some hits, stay in the fight, but still be able to turn a fight and burn someone down if the opportunity presents itself.

    What kind of spec would you run for that? I've tried stuff like Defense, Songcraft, Sorcery; Defense, Shadowplay, Sorcery; Defense, Auramancy, Sorcery, but again sorcery feels boring and very linear. Is occultism a decent dps spec capable for 100 to zeroing someone? What about malediction? They have always seemed like support dps specs to me rather than main dps specs, but they fit the playstyle I'm going for.

    What would you run if you were looking for a front line cloth caster? In legacy I rocked cloth and was able to achieve greater than 50% pdef and mdef making for an incredibly tanky character, but it looks like they nerfed the ability to reach those numbers.

    submitted by /u/burkechrs1
    [link] [comments]

    Repair costs getting out of hand?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    So I've been upgrading my gear, and I noticed the gear costs have been getting pretty ridiculous. As of now it costs 2g to repair after a single death(2% durability loss), so that's 100g for full repair. And I'm only at 4600 gear score.

    How bad does it get with full t4?

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    How Does Pack Reset Work?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    So my family and I own a tradesman manor in Any, and after doing a bunch of runs, we realized that we needed to turn in larders to reset the % in order to maintain a high s/l. So we started growing larders, after turning in 50 larders last night, we realized that the percentage of the house packs were still the same. Is this a bug? Or does it just take a really long time for the pack percentage to reset?

    submitted by /u/ms2-int
    [link] [comments]

    Moneymaking advice for someone with limited playtime and limited farmland

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    I need some advice.

    For someone with limited play time, and limited farmland (only an 8x8 and 16x16 house), and only one account, what is the best way for me to make steady money? I'm struggling to even get above 50 gold.

    ....and don't say coin purses. I work quite a lot so I'm trying to find something where I can still make money even if I can only logon for a little bit of time but still do a few things that could bring in some money.

    Someone has a 16x16 farm right next to my house that will be perfect for my 16x16 farm, whenever I can finish this farm cart quest, and they're willing to sell it to me but I need to come up with the money.

    Each time I spent some time making money, I end up having to use that money to make more money and keep finding myself on this broke, 30 gold, broke, 40 gold, broke, 28 gold, type of situation.

    I've been wanting to try Blue Salt Packs, but need money to get the resources to make the ingredients.

    I'm not a hard core player. I played legacy but its been quite a long time so I'm still learning some of the new things.

    Currently I'm level 51 and the only thing I have for transport other than my mount is a donkey, and a clipper.

    Thank you, I appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/NowThatsJustBS
    [link] [comments]

    Sport Fishing Bug?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    This has been happening to me a lot...

    Usually when I'm sport fishing, I'll apply the lure, equip the rod, cast out, wait a bit, fish hooks, auto targets (target goes yellow), then the mini game starts.

    Lately however, I apply the lure, equip the rod, cast out, wait a bit, fish hooks, doesn't auto target, none of the skills highlight, fish gets away. Even if I target it myself, none of the skills highlight. Just happened 5 fish in a row. I can't catch anything :/

    Anyone else having this Issue? Know any fixes?

    submitted by /u/S7ewie
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do with 300+ Gilda?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I have a cottage and 2 16x16 farms. I was going to switch my cottage to a thatched farm house but I realized that would reset my community contribution (I am current first place in my zone). So now I have a healthy chunk of Gilda. I'll probably pick up a clipper just so I have a level of competence when it comes to water content.

    The griffin looks cool but I heard it's slow.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Mojochy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel