• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 18, 2019

    ArcheAge Hack/Cheat is still killing AA Legacy 5.6 Gamigo are you prepared ?

    ArcheAge Hack/Cheat is still killing AA Legacy 5.6 Gamigo are you prepared ?


    Hack/Cheat is still killing AA Legacy 5.6 Gamigo are you prepared ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    "Here I leave 3 videos for you to judge yourself:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFknXMq5ls

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZF_Gqr9aoU

    https://youtu.be/vqlen6Mx6AY

    Note: This happens every day of the week from 3 months ago until now that I write this post.

    As you can see in the videos, the profit is reduced only and that is what I managed to record, it is difficult to know exactly when it is reduced, there are days that are reduced 20% in a few seconds, most days remain at 1% every 5 minutes and at some point they reduce it drastically (imagine when they see someone else moving, because if you try to move after noticing a reasonable profit, you will be surprised to arrive that was reduced to 80% or less).

    This has been happening for 3 months now, since the price of Onyx rose to 3g ea. It is reasonable to think that if you pass with a hack or bug moving all day, discouraging others from moving, you will have total control of Onyx in the market, this fact leads to the rise of all other prices until finally reaching APEX. And here we go to previous points, hard farm to reach the APEX, reduced profits by rising prices, boring people, abandonment of the game."

    Source : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?353881-A-testament-to-reflect-AAU

    submitted by /u/Noxmq
    [link] [comments]

    AA:Unchained - New lunagem system explained (also lunafrosts)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    All about gemming & tempering

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    What class are you going to play in Unchained and why?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Me probably between executioner , reaper or fanatic. ebonsong seems pretty fun but i will consider playing him if archer get buff. what about you guys? :)

    submitted by /u/KiLLerKr
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in years, what is the best tank classes for PvE and PvP?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    With unchained coming out I am looking forward into getting into the game again. What are the current best PvE and PvP Tank classes/builds? Give me a few examples as I would like to check multiple play-styles :) When I played I went Abolisher which was fun and great for PvE as an example.

    submitted by /u/whackedenforce
    [link] [comments]

    What EU server will everyone be going on (Unchained)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    Skullknight or Tomb Warden (Unchained Server)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    Very "simple" question. I am locked into Defense/Auramancy as my main 2 skill tree's (this is mostly because I'm dead-set on running full plate with a shield, defense to take advantage of all that goodness, and auramancy to cover my MR vulnerability). My third tree is really up in the air.

    I heard Tomb Warden is highly sought after for in Raids, and on a fresh start server I think this will make me even more valuable to have as a teammate/guild mate, etc. Only problem is I tried leveling this character on a legacy server. I can do it, and I know how to chain combo's on it to get some decent dps out, but it will still take much longer than I would like. The extra buffs really are amazing with songcraft, but imo it's honestly a waste of a skill tree until you hit level 40ish (excluding healing hymm).

    I liked the Occultism tree, especially because of the 2nd teleportation I would be able to grab and the extra damage. The reason I'm wary of getting into this tree is because I heard after nerfs and the loss of an ability (something stars or starry something?) they say that it's essentially just playing a wall, and not fun at all/slow progression. From my standpoint, it seems quite the opposite, but I'm an old 2014 player who played until 2015 and quit, so maybe it just seems like a waste until you get into end-game? or it could honestly be that bad, I'm not sure.

    Currently switching the songcraft skill tree to occultism on my character right now, but it's occultism is unleveled so it will be a while before I can do anything meaningful with it. Just thought I would ask and trust the community so as to look into another option (potentially) than Tomb Warden. (I like tomb warden, I just want to clear faster, especially for the launch day on unchained. I could also just try dark-runner and stick with that until level 50 or so, then switch my weapon out and remain roughly the same).

    submitted by /u/bbqxx
    [link] [comments]

    Quick newb question

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    I've never played archage before but here about the non pay to win servers. Bought the Pre-order and it said I can make my character before the game launches.

    Where do I do that at?

    submitted by /u/crazyinside87
    [link] [comments]

    I have finally finished updating the class section within our subreddit Wiki.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    Hello Archeage fans,

    After finding out last month I was given Wiki access, I took it upon myself to update the Wiki for 6.0 and the Unchained servers. The wiki was a very handy resource during the initial launch of Archeage for me, and I wanted to create something for new and returning players. Hoping they can gather information right before launch like I did years ago.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/wiki/classes

    So far I have only competed the class section of our wiki. But this was the largest section that needed repair. Following suggestions made by our community in our last Wiki update thread, I removed the wall of outdated builds and instead focused on detailing each skillset with a few classes listed for each skillset. The newest skillset Swiftblade is currently under development, awaiting the PTR. If anyone has any suggestions or finds an error, please let me know and I'll be sure to look into it.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/wiki/races

    Next, I'll be updating the "Races" section which is shown above. A quick question for new, returning, and veteran players. What content do you really want to prioritize within the Race section?

    Thanks as always for your input. Please let everyone know that (parts of) our subreddit wiki has been updated for 6.0.

    submitted by /u/Xtorting
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best roaming build?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    I intend to spend most of the time on the sea, doing trade runs, fishing or chasing after sunken ships/chests. I used to main an Abolisher, so I'm inclined to play tanky characters. I do not have preference between melee or ranged. I prefer to stay on the defensive when it comes to PvP, so I do not care about the ganking potential of the build, but I'd prefer if attackers simply bounced off me for the most part.

    submitted by /u/Adephx
    [link] [comments]

    What’s is the best assassin/rouge type build?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Looking for the best Assassin/Rouge type build. Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/Feddzzy
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to spend a point for passives?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Most of the calculators "open" the passives as you pick skills from the skilltree but in 3.5 or freshstart you had to spend 1 point for each passive you wanted?

    So can we get clarification how the system works now? Can I just go ham on the skilltrees or do I need to spend points for the passives?

    submitted by /u/Rexitus
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get better gear early game?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    brand new player, currently level 10, following the main story quest with a few side quests, getting destroyed by mobs. ive just been using whatever gear ive been given through quests. currently battlerage shadowplay. Should I be buying or making gear?

    submitted by /u/SleepinYeti
    [link] [comments]

    ZZavage shows off the Ynystere graphics update on KR

    Posted: 17 Sep 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    EU Guilds

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    Why is all the hardcore guilds on eu are in west?

    submitted by /u/Sans_--
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like forums can be accessed again!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Recommended ways to reduce ping?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    I am in GCC and would play Unchained. Testing the legacy server I got 280to300 ping in NA. And 160 to 180 in EU. I prefer to play in NA but how can I reduce the ping significantly? Searched for battleping but looks like that reduces only 20 to 30 ping..

    submitted by /u/jgrace15
    [link] [comments]

    Just started downloading archeage

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Anyone knows how much memory it takes? It currently says 15gbs.

    submitted by /u/thelegendaryposter
    [link] [comments]

    Are they improving framerates in unchained? By how much approx?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    Is there a video that shows any improvement? I heard we're getting a 64bits launcher, but what difference would that make? I keep going from 190 fps to 30-40. Amazing.

    submitted by /u/uhhyeahokaybuddy
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best CC build for PVP ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a class than can chain CC in group PvP, be the core of the fight and deal just enough damage to survive/win a 1v1 or finish someone off. I could respec one subclass for PvE or something but without having to change my items.

    I can't find any meta build that suits what I want to do and I'm too afraid of screwing it since I don't have a lot of time to redo a character.

    I have played Daggerspell for some time at the first launch of the game, the class kinda fit my playstyle for it's "slippery" and was doing really well in 1v1 Arena, but I hated the slow combos and the risk of someone just breaking it in group PVP.

    Any suggestions for a CC reliant pvp class ?

    submitted by /u/Landiesth
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know the exact time land will be available on Oct. 5th?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    I know I can't be the only person that has work that day. Not sure if I will have to take the day off or just leave an hour early, etc. Does anyone know what time the landlock ended in Fresh Start?

    submitted by /u/artgripwillrut
    [link] [comments]

    Any people from Europe going to be playing on NA servers?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    Hit me up especially if you are looking for guild! Looking for more people on EU timezone.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Soulshoxthevoidelf
    [link] [comments]

    Ä°nformation about archer/ebonsong

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi guys Im not a archer player but wanna be but I need to learn tricks , information about gear stat etc help me please :)

    submitted by /u/Ahmoods
    [link] [comments]

    Guild for casual AA vets?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Looking at returning to the game after years away. Played Alpha through launch and stopped after 2.5 came out, coming back here and there over the years.

    Don't have time to be hardcore anymore but still want to play the game to capture a bit of the nostalgia trip.

    Any guilds recruiting older players with lives that still want to do content, just maybe at a slower/less intense pace?

    submitted by /u/WINTER_1S_COMING
    [link] [comments]

    Ok i've got my class but I'm clueless about armour and weaps - help me place this final puzzle piece

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Returning player here that has zero idea about the above.

    My final chosen class is Spellsinger - it ticks all my boxes but after all this time I have zero idea how to arm and clothe the fella. Should I be cloth, leather or plate? Dagger main hand, scepter off hand? 2h Staff?

    I'd really appreciate a quick bit of advice, no need to go daft and give me an essay, but a couple of sentences about why would be fantastic.

    TYVM in advance, appreciate your time.

    submitted by /u/Wolfhammer69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel