• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    ArcheAge Fisherman's life

    ArcheAge Fisherman's life


    Fisherman's life

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Sanddeep Cartographer Achievement

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Anyone know if you can recloak honor lunagems?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:39 PM PST

    The transmuter says crafted lunagem. Curious if it works on the honor ones as well?

    submitted by /u/Hasbotted
    [link] [comments]

    AA Unchained returning player question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:44 PM PST

    Hi. I used to play AA at launch for months and then quit due to time constraints. I am thinking about trying our Unchained again. I can play about 2-4 hrs a day and would like to play casually. Is it worth giving unchained a chance or is it too late to have fun as a casual player?. If you guys think its still fun can you suggest a server? I was thinking Jaergent.

    submitted by /u/smokingspaceman
    [link] [comments]

    Gamigo Communication in a Nutshell

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Stream confirmed for tomorrow at 10 AM PT

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    Gamigo just needs to offer refunds to people that didn't get the Chainbreaker packs.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:55 PM PST

    Like many others, I claimed my Chainbreaker pack before servers were even launched. I rolled a server that had queue times for over three weeks after launch and was unplayable.

    Luckily we were told we would get a reclaim on these packs... 53 days ago...

    The items in the packs have all but lost any kind of value they had as staring packs and serve no purpose. If a company failed to deliver an item over two months after I bought it you would expect a refund. Unfortunately your account is held hostage and asking for a refund is immediate suspension of your account.

    submitted by /u/xCROv
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Cottontail, anyone else waste diligence on the extra equipment?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    We got trolled pretty hard. We got lord cottontail and were told to also get the pet armor. So we got the pet armor, opened cottontail and boom, full set of armor.

    Now there is 60 (actually 80 since we accidentally purchased the silver version of one) worth of diligence stuff with nothing to do with it. Unless anyone has some ideas.

    Anyone else make this mistake?

    submitted by /u/Hasbotted
    [link] [comments]

    Gemming Explorer Gear

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:48 PM PST

    I keep seeing this popping up as advice, but when researched one thing is not super clear.

    If you do this, do you do it when the gear is 28 or 40?

    I would love to know how to do this efficiently! You can even DM me if that is what you wanna do.

    I have the resources to do this, just want to know the proper way so I don't waste any of said resources!

    Thank you! *fully gemming* xP

    submitted by /u/throwawayrightmeow2
    [link] [comments]

    A lot of dailies do not mean you have to do them all.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:58 AM PST

    Abyssal Crystals

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    What is the easiest way to get 100 abyssal crystals?

    I want to upgrade my Ynys ring but the grind for 100 crystals seems so long. I run 1 greater dungeon a day netting me 1 crystal. I tried running multiple times once but never received extra crystals, just 1 per day. So i stopped doing more than 1 run since greater dungeons are pretty boring for me.

    I already see people with the completed ring so there has got to be a faster way to farm them than netting 1 per day..

    submitted by /u/burkechrs1
    [link] [comments]

    Thx Gamigo

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:14 AM PST

    There are so many topics about things not good in Archeage, but i want to say some good words. We are playing AAu for 2 month and for now there are now pay 2 win moments - so everyone agree Gamigo didnt lie to us. Also they make some bans, repair some issues, try to listen to the community. Also a lot of topics, where ppl crying about dailies and they dont have fun in AA. But its only your choise to push your gearscore fast. For example i play hard, do everything now i have 9,3k gs and have a lot fun. I start to farm EHM elites with my heal - so i get a lot infusions and honor gems, so my progress will be faster. Also on Halcyona i get a lot of actions and kills = so its not boring for me, and i dont cry& watch on timer when it will over to go next. On Tower+Aegis always join pvp raids and dont waste time waiting start, but have fun all day long. Its my play style, but also we have ppl in const party who dont care about GS & pvp, they have a lot of lands, ships& transport to deliver packs, crafting etc & we are glad to secure them in the road. I mean you need to find friends in AA depends on your play style - and you will have more fun, then just trying to everything & not getting enjoy of it.

    submitted by /u/Incubula
    [link] [comments]

    LF library group to run daily moonlight juice runs

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    ON NA - 8.3k ebonsong, looking for, preferably, a 7k+ group. just need leather belt.

    pm me pls!

    submitted by /u/creeduck
    [link] [comments]

    Asking to join a party/raid under 4k gs, and where I'm told to go ��

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Friendly reminder that Delphinad Ghost Ships were decent content

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    So gamigo wanna remind XL to put them back now that we can contest pirates?

    submitted by /u/Hobbit1996
    [link] [comments]

    What determines if you get into Golden Plains?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    I was queued yesterday, and my friend who logged in got in instantly when he queued, meanwhile I was still in queue when he got in and I didn't get in. This happened several times with different friends getting in, but I didn't. Some of them lower GS than me, some higher. I stood in queue for 45 minutes, queueing every time it told me not enough players, and didn't get in once. In the end my friends got in twice.

    Kind of frustrating that such a crucial daily is locked behind what seems to be RNG...

    submitted by /u/skilliard4
    [link] [comments]

    Cargo to Diamond Shores

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    .. gives what as a reward? Same as the regular cargo trip?

    submitted by /u/therealinformant
    [link] [comments]

    Family steward stopped playing game, is there anything I can do to gain control of family?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:36 AM PST

    he hasn't logged on in like a month, other members of family already left so it's just me and him now. Family is lvl 2 so it would be a shame to just leave it.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate archepass bond quests

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    I believe as a pirate it is impossible to do the bluesalt bond quests. I am tired of rolling into bond quests and wasting my rerolls. Did they make any announcement about this issue?

    submitted by /u/hallgun
    [link] [comments]

    This is surely a good post price for ingots- I'm making money!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Option to prevent getting Lead

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    There needs to be an option to prevent getting Passed lead at all in party or raid, I just got kicked from Golden plains using up one of my entries because I couldnt figure out how to pass fast enough. This is beyond infuriating and must change.

    submitted by /u/deimo1
    [link] [comments]

    I want to try this game

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:26 AM PST

    Have read a lot about it but I'm a timid PvPer I have only played it in WoW bgs.

    I want to try the game but I'm worried that people will make the game impossible to play like the PvP servers on WoW where they camped the players so bad that people transferred off some of the servers. People were dying like 15 times trying to make it to a dungeon.

    If it is not that bad and I can play normally except for the occasional person killing me I want to try the game.

    submitted by /u/Doiley101
    [link] [comments]

    Got banned for allegedly breaking ToS without further explanation

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:44 AM PST

    I bought AAU through my Steam account. I wanted to buy an alt account, so I purchased another silver pack directly Gamingo website. However, the purchase was made under the email that was already linked to my Steam account, so the purchase didn't actually give me another account to play. I sent in a ticket asking if I could either get a refund or have the credit transferred to a different email, but they still haven't replied to my email after over a month.

    I decided to charge back my second game purchase to Gamingo since I didn't actually receive access to the game with that payment and Gamingo didn't seem like they wanted to help either. Yesterday, I received an email from Gamingo telling me that my account has been banned for violating ToS. Thanks Gamingo for failing to deliver a product that I paid for and just outright banning the account that was legitimately paid for through Steam.

    I am not even sure how to get my account back since their customer service seems non-existant.

    submitted by /u/december33rd
    [link] [comments]

    Guild cloak question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Hello. As many other players, I play Fanatic. Currently using mage cape with reduced cast time, but wouldn't it be better for me to use strenght cape with attack speed and just reroll str into int? Will i be able to get magic critical damage on higher rarity? Thanks for answers.

    submitted by /u/damian2502
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel