• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    ArcheAge Picasso is in da House.

    ArcheAge Picasso is in da House.


    Picasso is in da House.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - Snowball Festival, Mistsong Banquet, new Ancestral skills, and more

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    When the prison system literally doesn't work so you take things into your own hands

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Archeage Inventory Management

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:10 AM PST

    PSA: Make sure to not finish Archepass tasks while in an instance, you will not get EXP.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Just finished my last Archepass mission (gain 4000 honor) while being in Halcy (didn't pay attention to the progress of my task) and it only granted me the 2 diligence coins. Being at Lvl 40 ~90% progress thats 2 rewards gone for the week and it better not be the progress I'm missing when completing a 2nd Pass.

    I'm pretty sure this isn't exclusive to Halcy but rather all instances, so make sure you're not near the end on your honor/kill/EXP quests before entering as theres no way in hell you will get the Archepass EXP back or compensated, just save yourself the hassle.

    submitted by /u/Naruboku
    [link] [comments]

    Today's stream cancelled and moved to Friday the 20th at 11:30 PT/20:30 CET.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    [Poll] What is your archetype/armor class?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Archepass definitely works as intended.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Archepass definitely works as intended.

    Killed extra mobs to try and force it to go, Couldn't be completed so I re-logged and lost all exp. Tried re-rolling and got the same 1 million exp quest 4 times. Rip.

    https://preview.redd.it/fyyorx8jvb541.png?width=756&format=png&auto=webp&s=229a109621611a60744b2b3e0299072ee69265df

    submitted by /u/TheSenpaiCode
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Removing Lunagems / Cost of Gem Slots

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    If I have multiple gems in a piece of gear and I want to swap one out for a better one (removing it with a mornstone), is the cost of socketing the new gem based on which slot it is in or the number of other gems in the piece?

    For example, if I have 4 gems in a piece of gear and I remove the one in slot 1, will the socketing fee for a new gem in slot one be the same as it was for the first gem I put in or the fourth?

    submitted by /u/IkeWard
    [link] [comments]

    A look at two craftable mount armors

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    Best components for clipper (speed)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Just Sea serpent propellant and juice up the sails? Looking for tips for clipper customization for speed (piracy and trade runs).

    submitted by /u/dr-anomz
    [link] [comments]

    Your average Halcy experience

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:07 PM PST

    how do people get crit rate damage and crit rat on their weapons?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    how do people get crit rate damage and crit rat on their weapons?

    i kept rerolling my gear but didnt see them and checked magnifier glass it didnt show

    https://preview.redd.it/7tv24qmfkg541.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=773320ebe663151b5981ac5e433eda202b5a9a90

    submitted by /u/hordecore80
    [link] [comments]

    my favorite frontline healer: deathwarden (unedited halcy)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Whats the point to cloth mage?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I am a cloth fanatic rn. Is the only reason going cloth the extra mana you get from the buff? It has less skill dmh bonus than leather and much less physical def obviously. I feel like 70% of the people are going physical damage so why do people go cloth on mages?

    submitted by /u/ohRyZze
    [link] [comments]

    AA:U Low-level Unidentified Gear Drops

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

    I'm an ancestral, I went back to try and get some unidentified drops from low level areas like Silent Forest, but I couldn't get any drops. I'm looking for low level gear because I'd like to use them as an image item, as I googled and liked the looks of some of them. Howling Abyss does have drops that are unidentified gear, but not anything lower than lv40. Is there some way to get anything below lv40 anymore or is that dependent on low level players just starting?

    submitted by /u/eskoboom
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Holy Yny ring.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Any decent way to get a bunch of starlight archeum crystals? Buying is around 1100 or so on my server and I'm wondering if it's worth it to just farm the archeum tree's(which I have never done)

    A lot of the info is outdated obviously and I have a feeling some of the mechanics of farming these has changed since 2015.

    submitted by /u/Defect123
    [link] [comments]

    120 / 140 Ping is enough for play Archery?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Hey guys, using ExitLag it show me 140 Ping.. and using NoPing it show me 120 Ping.... but both looks same on game and im using ExitLag cuz it didnt crash my game all the time like the others did....

    So, is that enough to be a good and competitive Archery? or it will slow down to mutch my fire endless arrow and DPS??? thx..

    submitted by /u/andrelb1
    [link] [comments]

    How important is gear score in pvp?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    Obviously i realize its important but for example i am a fanatic that focuses more on money making and has a gear score of around 3.5k and I consistently lose in pvp. I already know im bad but am i REALLLY bad or does gear score matter that much?

    submitted by /u/KingButtFuckr
    [link] [comments]

    Charge back will result on an instaban. Stop crying about that.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:43 PM PST

    And this is the same for all games. (if not send me names by pm)

    submitted by /u/Khyz
    [link] [comments]

    mining spots for nuian?-

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:10 AM PST

    dewstone plains (excavation) is so camped right now there are like 7-10 people mining there lol.. any other alternatives for nuian mining? or maybe i just gave up my nuian alt and make harayan char and mine there?

    submitted by /u/sonatta09
    [link] [comments]

    is it true that building magic defense penetration on mages is somewhat pointless?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    i hear that its not as effective for mages and its better to run critrate/crit damage. can anyone shed light on this for me before i spec my gear?

    submitted by /u/-Moxxi
    [link] [comments]

    Build Question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    So i play Deathwish, Katana/Sword. I've seen almost all players running Primary stat, Defense Pen and Crit damage, however, when it comes to some Deathwish builds, I've seen some players running Str, Defense Pen and Crit chance.

    Anyone know why they're taking Crit chance of crit damage?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/N3XRA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel