• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    ArcheAge PSA: For synthesis event

    ArcheAge PSA: For synthesis event


    PSA: For synthesis event

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    You have to be around a fairy to get the benefit of reduce cost. Should be located in hero hall

    submitted by /u/rG_Grishnak
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes - December Update AA & AAU

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    Gamigo and new patch in nutshell

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Hey guys, we have new patch for you. We don't know what exactly inside and didn't test it but let's try to figure out together. Its an adventure!

    submitted by /u/fqnnc
    [link] [comments]

    Claiming your free 5 Bound Crest Brainstorm on Glyph, for some reason will give your first Diligence Compensation

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:30 AM PST

    Issue with zoom after the new patch?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues where their zoom out distance (mouse wheel back) has been greatly reduced? I can barely see an entire farm now for planting if tilted up.

    submitted by /u/mscard03
    [link] [comments]

    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 6 - My first greatest adventure as a pirate!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:29 AM PST

    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 6 - My first greatest adventure as a pirate!

    HEEEEELOOOOOO REDDIT!!! Caaap Jaaaaackssparow of Wynn here, how you doin, how you been?

    Today I'm HYPED af guys, the opposite I was last week. That's because this week I finally had a GOOD adventure I haven't had in ages, tired of the monotonous DAILIES.

    As I had a lot of fun telling this one, I'm going to try something different in this post. I'm going to add some soundtrack here and there and see if you guys like it.

    So let's begin!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8HAy9WAYs

    This tale begins when Captain Jackssparrow was crossing Marianople streets playing his own theme on a flute.

    Enjoying the company of his fellow horse friend, Elizabethswann.

    Suddenly, a mystic figure approaches Jack. Couldn't he believe the image his eyes were picturing him to see? A mini-pirate angelic lolly person called "Shleeps" comes to Jack and starts to play some kind of hypnotic sound, that resembles the Mermaid's call. Jack sat and contemplated the little girl wearing the coolest light pink pirate outfit ever!

    Play to me, senpai.

    The girl [and let's take a moment here to break the fourth wall and remember everyone that even to this day I don't know who was playing the character (man/woman)] wasn't much talkative... she just said: "come, I want to show you something".

    And there it was my first dillema. Thank god I hoped in that portal she opened, otherwise I wouldn't have had this adventure!

    Jumping into the portal Jack finds himself in some kind of Ape's Sanctuary, that turns out to be just one of the many archipelago houses the Pirate Guild this lolly pirate takes part of.

    That is actually a meme!

    Jack was a bit confused still watching the little human in tiny boots playing songs in the corner of a house which the wallpaper was almost giving him epilepsy. Jack wanted to see the outside world again. She opened the door. The sunbeans came in. From the outside, what a nice view! Jack finds himself in the middle of Arcadia Sea, at a beautiful archipelago, a tropical paradise!

    The view outside Shleeps house.

    Shleeps explains it all belongs to her guild, FML. And that they love to "Pirate" as a hobby! The house was so pretty!

    Maybe I've found my people!!

    She showed me her collection of Puffer fish.

    And her... "parrot" chicken?

    I really need one of those!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8

    Jack knows that's the opportunity of a lifetime to finally get some practice at pirating. He would even bring the rum and chat more if he wasn't talking with an underaged lolly pirate. But anyway, it was a nice tour! Shleeps portals Jack back to Marianople and plays the Pirates of The Caribbean Theme while Jack slowly rides his horse past all the people in town when a familiar face coincidentally pops up!

    Hey Drac! Hows it going, bud?

    It was Dracthas! The Elf that everytime helps Jack with his famous Sheet Music Collection! He spotted me and asked if Shleeps would join him at playing Norwegian Pirate song by Two Steps From Hell. And so they did! It was really good! Drac is currently at Master Ranking and always giving sheet music for free in Trade Chat at Wynn-Nuia. You really should ask him for some of his work!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc9nTcROQtw

    We went for music time... until...

    Shleeps tell us her guild was setting sail to some "Fishermen Hunting" and asked if we wanted to join - just to make things clear, we always went for Harania enemies, not our own nation - WELL, WHY NOT??? COUNT ME IN! I was bored of the neverending dailies and needed some cool free time adventures.

    I explained her I had no gear at all for PvP - had just got first Hiram gear - she told me it was only for the funs. Shleeps only wanted Drac to play the whole time we were at sea. And so we went for our journey!!

    Let's do it!!!

    There, I found her crew, composed by 7 crazy people. They're nuts, but awesome. Later I will introduce them. Jack and Drac met them at Cinderstone Harbour. They spawned the Galleon and, I'm not kidding, 1 minute after setting sail from Cinder, COMES FROM NOWWHERE AN ENEMY GALLEON, IN SUCH AN EPIC MANEUVER, COLLIDES WITH OUR BOAT, ALMOST TURNING IT UPSIDE DOWN, I HAVE PICS TO PROVE:

    Things scalated quickly!

    But since some men went overboard due to the crash, they got us one by one. And ran away with our boat! We were destroyed in this first encounter, BUT WE DID NOT GIVE UP.

    We spawned the merchant ship and went for them. We took so looong time to find any enemies after this first match, so we had to move our course way way east, near the enemy continent.

    While we were taking some pics...

    It's a honor to join the crew!

    Our human-radar spotted the enemies!

    Ministry - Enemy spotted!

    Yeah, in fact there were enemies! And we boarded their fishing boat, but since they were at their continent waters, we couldn't fight them. So we had to go and look for others...

    Again, no win for us =(

    I kept thinking it was because of me... what happened to me? The lucky Jack, the pirate legend, the one who would be Pirate King and lead the Pirate Nation to it's glory!!! Was I cursed?

    No, what do we say for the God of RNG? NOT TODAY!

    And so the wind changed it's course in favor of our good luck as a new member joined our crew, the Almighty HALF-MAN!

    Just look the dialogue I had with him:

    Little Man!

    A new enemy was spotted! The Crew prepared to aboard the enemy ship, it was a GALLEON! The same Galleon that tried to sink ours at the beggining of the story! At this moment, Drac was playing the COMBAT THEME, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYEEEEEEE!!!! AYYYEEEE!!!

    Everyone jumped and started to fight. They used the gliders. I don't know why, but my glider didn't open, so I fell to the sea. I've noticed my team was losing people and I had to act fast! I went for the ladder and noticed the captain was still aboard, moving the rudder.

    It's Jacky Time, baby!

    I couldn't let him escape, so I jumped in, used my everytime deathwish combo and did my first Pirate Kill !!! Hurray!!!

    You wait for me, Hector, you're next!

    For my luck, the crew took care of the other enemies, little man was a BEAST slashing that axe like a mad man and so, we stole their galleon and used it to catch their fishboats!!!

    Here I almost made a \"Jack move \", but the enemy despawned his galleon, and everyone fell overboard.

    By the end of the journey, I suggested for us to re-spawn at my house, in Growlgate Isle, to get the fishing boats that fish South of there. No sooner said than done, we've found the boats, and our Cap, Blitzberg, just smashed the galleon against them.

    I've almost been crushed, too! Watch out!

    After that, they began to explode them to get the fish! THAT was high quality Pirate stealing, people.

    KABOOM!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pccvB8aGzCk

    And we return carrying all fish back to Nuia! Profit!

    Worth it!

    Special thanks to:

    Druella (Succubus demon lady) - U can't touch this! =(

    Ministry - High quality human radar;

    Etherian - Little Man !!! HALF-MAN!!! HURRAY!

    Hornofmagnus - Identical twin of Little-Man, but no dwarfism;

    Alacran - exploding ships pyromaniac;

    Blitzberg - Our ship captain!!! She made such unique drifts when parking the galleon, guys! So much skilled!

    Dracthas - The best songwritter of seven seas!

    Shleeps - The one who invited us to pirate journey! Thanks a lot, Shleeps!!!

    Unfortunately there's a limit of 20 pictures by post. So I couldn't post all of them as I wanted.

    But I think I could summarize this adventure really well. It took like 3-4 hours everything! It was intense!

    See you guys!!! Have fun at Altage Dailichained!!! Stay tuned for more adventures (I hope) next week. Byebye!

    Previous Adventures:

    Part 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dpc3qt/true_story_the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_1/

    Part 2: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dr3cns/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_2_the_trial/

    Part 3: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dyxc9z/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_3_joining_the/

    Part 4: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/e2oukg/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_4_my_first/

    Part 5: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/e9icc6/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_5_this_is/

    submitted by /u/EuronFuckingGreyjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me there is a hidden fix in the patch for the broken Archepass Quests.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    No mention of the Archepass in the patch notes, so I'm hoping they fixed the prevalent bugs in the quests. Anyone that is online verify that they did not fix any of the broken Archepass quests like the 1 million experience quest?

    submitted by /u/Daudr
    [link] [comments]

    Counting bots from 1 2 3

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Does mage get better?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    To put it plain and simple, I'm a terrible mage. I've tried a few iterations. Currently a demonologist. A7.

    I solo mostly or duo with my son, who plays an archer based class. He kills a lot faster than I do with similar level and GS. Note GS is terrible too at 3.8k but wondering if it's worth my time to keep raising it or reroll a new class entirely.

    I'm a casual, job, family, etc. I currently avoid pvp under the circumstances of weak gear and ridiculously long cast times on anything worth casting. I can't even fight back and rarely bother. I'd like to get involved some day but that day seems far away.

    So the question is does mage get better with higher GS? Or am I better off starting fresh with a sturdier class? Time isn't the issue. I'm not in a rush for anything. I don't have RL time for anything hard core competitive. Just want some quality play without feeling like a sheet of paper with the cast time of cold molasses.

    I do have nice defense against mage mobs at the moment. I tried balancing it out a little by equipping a physical defense shield instead of magic defense. It helped a little in my pve trials, but I'm still pretty weak. A lot of down time or potions etc between mobs in anything higher than Diamond Shores.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm having a lot of fun with my play style, but I'm looking to expand my horizons and I'm not sure the best way to go about that.

    submitted by /u/sharong582
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing when the loading image appears.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I just updated my game and the game is crashing every time it gets to the third phrase of the loading image. I reinstalled 3 times and it's still not working. Downloaded the NA server and it's working fine. Is EU screwed?

    submitted by /u/MrFabuland
    [link] [comments]

    Dream ring cost

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Could someone who has finished their dream ring list the costs to make it? The Yny ring has changed since the guides I find have been posted so I assume dream ring has too. Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Draconius0013
    [link] [comments]

    Freesync / Gsync problems

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Hey reddit! I Just recently got into archage and i Love it. I Just cant make gsync Work probably. IT only works when im turning vsync on and Off again. My Driver settings are fine and it Happens in borderless window, as in fullscreen. Does someone have a solution?

    Sry for the tippos, my smartphone does Not know English

    submitted by /u/Morsknors
    [link] [comments]

    Pick-Up Pets

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Is there any pick up pets in Unchained like the Legacy servers have?

    submitted by /u/Godwater
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else's game not booting up after the update?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    After clicking play it shows the normal loading screen where the words get highlighted but after it gets halfway it just closes and nothing happens.

    Tried re-installing the game, re-installing on a different drive and re-installing glyph then the game again.

    Anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/GigaFast
    [link] [comments]

    Exil System remove from the update ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:20 AM PST

    Exil System remove from the update ?

    We know today they will add 6.1.9~ patch, that mean we gonna get :

    https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/22372

    https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/22438

    But now, i have some doubt about it, because yesterday on discord/forum the "Exile System" was mentioned, and now he got delete.

    Yesterday :

    https://preview.redd.it/n0in8bzpuj541.png?width=1201&format=png&auto=webp&s=fd214805d474d0cd5f23358ccaef08ae2a3844e6

    Today :

    https://preview.redd.it/t2wc3zxsuj541.png?width=1162&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d6db32fd79605804bfdfd75e1702f1ceb7840b5

    submitted by /u/kotori95
    [link] [comments]

    Synthesis advice

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Is there any good way to get a lot of synthesis items besides golden plains/hiram dailies/ cr and gr? I never ever have synthesis items, I'm 8.2k GS. I have tons of gold but never have the synthesis items or even scrolls.

    submitted by /u/osiris13133
    [link] [comments]

    New Ancestral skills

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I wonder if there adding Ancestral skills to the swiftblade skill set. Anyone know what's being added in ?

    submitted by /u/partiesplayin
    [link] [comments]

    Any list of which faction holds each castle on each server?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Was just curious how the balance was on each server but can't really find the info regarding castles.

    submitted by /u/Xyreck
    [link] [comments]

    Help me chosing a class (mage or archery)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Hey guys, plz, help me to chose what class to pick, i want to be ranged... so i got archery or marge to roll, by first I'm most tempted to roll archery, but im afraid to fell underpowered and with no big damage/or burst like mages at end game... i see lots of mages melting other players so fast with one single spell... and im not so sure if archerys can do the same, and im afraid 0my 130 Ping and lag on big fights like Halcy, turn a archery gameplay a bit impossible, that is why im thinking about roll a mage with 2h staff at a alternative....

    people playing archery in game tend to tell me tha tthey regreat and the wish to be a mage, but some other0 rolling other classes tell me that they wish the have been a archery, 0but it is hard to see a Mage talking about regreat be a mage instead a archery.

    can you guys help me with your classes feedback plz?

    thx!

    submitted by /u/andrelb1
    [link] [comments]

    Is Archeage a good game for a player who like small scale PvP and duels ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    I have plenty of time to invest to be good in PvP but i want o know if the game is worth it to play for someone like me ?

    Also, i play most of the time melee classes without stealth mechanics or a mixed bruiser with some ranged magic and also physical melee skills.

    Should i play this game, or BDO ?

    PS : I like the gameplay or games like TERA more than games like WoW

    submitted by /u/VeryEvilWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Where in the fuck are the patch notes?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    I know they posted an over view on the forums, but will they post the full patch notes there too? Why not on the official website.....

    submitted by /u/KairooTL
    [link] [comments]

    Library gear + Shadow Wariors Shadows?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:43 AM PST

    Hi

    Is the Library 7 set bonus worth it? I am thinking of taking 5 pieces Lib gear and the shadow sleeve + cruel sash to make up for the lower defensive stats on lib gear.

    Am a healer with club and shield.

    submitted by /u/Widalfr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel