• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    ArcheAge Diligence Store

    ArcheAge Diligence Store


    Diligence Store

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    How often do items on the diligence Store get removed? I'm wanting to save up for the beanstalk, but only have ~200 coinds right now. Is it good to keep saving or should I spend it on something else before everything is gone?

    submitted by /u/nystro
    [link] [comments]

    About lutes?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I was wondering what level we are able to get lutes rather than flutes to use? And does anyone know where I can get one.

    submitted by /u/erge_XIII
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive Seasons in Archeage

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    What if Archeage had a competitive, seasonal model?

    The seasons/fresh starts would last a certain number of months (anywhere between 1-6) with variance between seasons coming in the form of different rulesets. The variance could include accelerated gameplay in the form of unique login rewards, increased labor/loot drop/exp gain, special gear or items unique to those seasons, or perhaps even deceleration mechanics that slow the game state down where we have to farm Hasla again. As an example, there could be an extremely short season where everyone starts a new character with a T4 Hiram weapon, and considering we'd all get one shot at early levels, maybe that season would then also include the removal of death timers or a significant increase to player movement speed.

    Progression within seasons could roll over onto a legacy server, aka the current AAU servers. As motivation for participating in the seasons, there could be lucrative rewards that are better than anything found naturally on legacy servers. These rewards could be given out for reaching various milestones within the seasons such as certain gear scores, rankings, world boss kills, etc.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/CarbonTax1
    [link] [comments]

    NA Best server to play? it´s a dead game like a lot of ppl are saying?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I want to start to play in this b2p version of the game.
    Im looking for someone who can answer my questions about what is the most populated server on NA right now and if it is true that the game is dead.

    Thank you!.

    submitted by /u/Lythzak
    [link] [comments]

    Placing a mansion

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Simple question, I have a Spired Chateau, placing it down finally but not sure if I should place it sideways or normally? I heard from some folks sideways gives you more planting room or something like that.

    submitted by /u/PuppetMaster000
    [link] [comments]

    Cinder/yny war period +15% bonus doesnt affect larders?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    just took a merch to cinder at war but didnt got the bonus, its always been like that?

    submitted by /u/Born_Jacket
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't this count as an exploit?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    I've been trying to deliver a cargo pack with my clipper, and I came across a guy with a fishing boat, whose boat loaded in too late for me, so I only saw him once his boat was right at my nose. Then, he jumped off his boat and teleported onto my clipper from the water by spamming F to reach my sail.

    Very good naval combat mechanics, good job devs.

    I wouldn't have been mad if he killed me with an on-board cannon or even his spells, or whatever, or hell, even if he had managed to somehow climb onto my boat in some legitimate ways. But this is just borderline exploits.

    submitted by /u/mackoka3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel