• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    ArcheAge When it has been a week and almost no one buys my underpriced sandwiches...

    ArcheAge When it has been a week and almost no one buys my underpriced sandwiches...


    When it has been a week and almost no one buys my underpriced sandwiches...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Average pirate golden plains life

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    I made a little porch for my 16x16 house

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Gear Power Curve Visualized

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Listing the amount of Bugs/Glitches/Exploits you can find in game.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Nothing like morning Halcy spam

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:48 AM PST

    FYI about rancher farmhouse

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:17 AM PST

    I use it for sheep (in addition to seed beds). My notes thus far are that my sheep cure in the same time as the ones placed on my property. 8 hours in between shearings in Arid climate. This differs from my outdoor sheep pens that cure in 6 hours.

    One other difference is the labor cost. It costs 20 labor to provide the combined feed to the sheep, and another 100 to shear. This is because it's just replicating the process you would normally do for 10 solo sheep.

    Sheep pens, however charge you only 3 combined feed and 6 labor along with the 100 shearing cost. So, in many ways, pens are ranching end game, along with the added poop selling.

    Now, my rancher pen provides me 170-180 wool per shearing, and my outdoor pen provides 140-150. So the wool per combined feed still wins out with outdoor pens.

    Solo sheep have the possibility of providing fertilizer, but yet the rancher house pen does not. So, instead, you get the fact that they will never die or be diseased.

    Happy shearing, all. Love me those fabric prices

    submitted by /u/Sodamonster01
    [link] [comments]

    This guy is a known griefer, jail exploiter, blocking his own faction. can we ban these kind of people?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Unchained Pack calculator app

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    Unchained Pack calculator app

    Hi guys!

    I have been looking for a trade pack calculator with the possibility of changing the demand percentage, adding or removing the 2% interest and changing pack freshness. I couldn't find anything so I made my own and I would like to share it with my fellow pack runners.

    Archeage UPC (Unchained pack calculator) allows you to pick any city and the destination, you can either pick from the list box or use the map, the map is interactive.

    For now only regular and Gilda packs are supported and since this was made for my personal use and I play west, east does not work, I will definitely add different kinds of packs in the future (fertilizers,local,aged,etc) and might add east nation if I receive enough feedback.

    The file is a standalone .exe and it has been scanned with Kaspersky, the results are on the last picture.

    Looking forward to feedbacks/suggestions/bugs you can either post here or message me directly on discord.

    Download file :https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C8rIhYE08hQqKSthfHtl0MVFfUNbuw0S

    Requirements: .NET Framework 4.8

    Faction Selection

    Map Highlight

    Specialty pack from Hellswamp to Two crowns at 124% with 2% interest

    Virus scan

    submitted by /u/hyperbelll
    [link] [comments]

    GRATZ TO ASHLEY ! WINNER OF THE LAST EDITION OF HIDE AND SEEK EVENT ! 1200 GOLD

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    77 Diamonds in my pocket ( Alexander )

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Can we get some appreciation for Khrolan?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Dude has gone dark for like a month after saying the game was going to balance itself out after the exploits.

    Khrolan farming good ones WeirdChamp

    submitted by /u/ElderSteel
    [link] [comments]

    All my larders survived

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    Here's what I did.

    Laid them all down, waited a few minutes, then filled them, also they were in the aging process when maintenance happened.

    submitted by /u/Gaijincansuckmywang
    [link] [comments]

    Coinpurse Frenzy

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Finding good Image Items

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Hey guys! I have grown tired of the one costume I bought shortly after launch, so I was determined to find good looking armor pieces that I can fuse with my gear. I did some research on Archeage Fashion and spotted quite a few desirable skins, most of which were low level quest rewards. I knew that quests tend to disappear once you outlevel them, so I created a new character.

    One thing I noticed was that the quest rewards were either something else (pet gear for example) or the quest didn't even show up on the map. Did they remove those rewards for all quests, or only some of them?

    submitted by /u/voreingenommen
    [link] [comments]

    Blighter?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Hi there, I played Archeage as Blighter at the very beginning of the game, and stopped a few month later. Since Unchained is release I came back with the same class. Is there any major changes in Blighter playstyle, stuff etc?

    Thanks for your help, and have fun :3

    submitted by /u/Meteorys
    [link] [comments]

    How bad is it to go for non meta guild cloak?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    So as a fanatic/spellsinger backline mage it seems like we are pretty much pigeon holed into getting the cast time reduction cloak, even tho that is kind of a shitty stat for us just because it's the only cloak that can synthesize magic critical damage.

    I looked at the korean leaderboards at everyone sitting at 15k+ GS and not a single one ran any other cloak. However in my pea brain the idea of going for the atk speed cloak or even the movement speed one seems like a good idea.

    Giving up 13% crit damage to trade cast time reduction for atk speed and then getting a defensive stat instead of the crit doesn't seem so bad, but why would not a single korean be running this? Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    Steady Shooting bug

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Sometimes (a lot of the times) when you activate Steady Shooting your Blazing Arrow pops to 3 charges but once you fire it once it puts them all on cooldown

    Every Archer I've talked to has had this bug a decent amount of times and it's really damaging in Arena when you pop Steady Shooting ready to blast 3x Blazing Arrows but just shoots 1

    Anyone know what's causing this bug / how to prevent it, if possible?

    submitted by /u/waddaba
    [link] [comments]

    End game grind?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Is there any way to level your gear at end game without the extreme grind? A friend of mine that plays is quitting because he cannot stand the gear grind at end game.

    He also complained that the game was built around p2w mechanics that were taken out for Unchained. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/Anidein
    [link] [comments]

    How bad are green infusions?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Title.

    submitted by /u/Ecchii
    [link] [comments]

    Skill combo ranged + melee?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Is there a way to build your gear for archery + shadowplay? Or do you have to build endgame specific gear for only ranged or only melee?

    submitted by /u/p0z0
    [link] [comments]

    Plate, Leather, or cloth

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I'm one month into this game and I leveled with the leather set as a darkrunner. Unfortunately I ascended to Hiram already with str resilience and resists. Before I upgrade any further I wanted to know if plate or cloth is better for darkrunner when compared with leather.

    submitted by /u/r1mp2g3
    [link] [comments]

    congratz on getting elected as hero- BUT

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    dont claim your goodies right away. literally whole EU got fucked now because our new capes and territory state changes are running out in 3 days :)

    https://i.gyazo.com/4afd1cbf0ea4d3477a2355b6b6d734a0.png

    Both cloaks runnning out in 2,5 days

    flags just stacked with old ones (confirming it is not just a visual bug) running out in 2,5 days aswell.

    furthermore---

    we have confirmation that new-elected (not re-elected) heroes are affected aswell.

    This is mostlikely related due to the hero-mission bug which cut us short in 5 days of progress on our heroquests

    submitted by /u/Melonchop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel