• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    ArcheAge Found a new comic ripe for memes

    ArcheAge Found a new comic ripe for memes


    Found a new comic ripe for memes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:38 AM PST

    Anyone else getting pissed off about the trial exploit that causes people to break out of jail and instantly re-trial?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    I don't know about other servers but ours has a big problem with this where major guilds who purple often just keep breakin out and re-retrial until they get an innocent. This should be a quick and easy fix. We went through a 400 person jury queue in about an hour last night due to 3-4 people.

    submitted by /u/Solvent_Trapped
    [link] [comments]

    This sunken treasure chest is going straight to heaven

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    RNGjezus granted me a birthday gift, took me 2 attempts without crystallization!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    Playing Darkrunner

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Updated calculator

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:33 AM PST

    Below a link with an updated skill / events etc calculator:

    https://archeage.mokulu.io/

    Let's appreciate the guy(s) who implemented it. :)

    submitted by /u/margakos
    [link] [comments]

    RED helping us bypassing stair blocker by making a bridge with his/her ship

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:49 AM PST

    Got my t1 hiram chest to divine. Went to awaken it. 2 tries, crystalizes. Spend 10k honor, uncrystal, 2 more attempts, crystalized. I saved up another 10k honor, tried to awaken it again, it's now crystalized... Again....

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:34 PM PST

    I just wanted to vent my frustrations.

    F's in chat, boys. 30k honor on my chest piece alone.

    My head and legs are also crystal. nice.

    Edit: Obviously I meant Celestial. Don't be that guy.

    submitted by /u/Ebonexus
    [link] [comments]

    8x8 farm for profit

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    So i just started and got my 8x8.

    My question is, and yes I've searched but all info is old, is what to plant.

    Im not looking to min/max this and im casual 3-5 hours a day max.

    I want to have a strategy to make as much as i can and still have time to level and play.

    Any advice is appreciated.

    Thnx

    submitted by /u/MackMcWicked
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to people?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    I started playing Archeage in 2014 and I kept playing until September 2015 and I was 15 back then, everybody was friendly, nobody was insulting each other, even though there was a little drama, people used to respect each other. I remember I had some problems with some guilds and players, we used to pk each other, kill each other everywhere but we had a lot of fun and it was so easy to forgive each other and become friends again, we were simply enjoying the game. I was 15 when I was playing and I was acting childishly, I used to do everything bad and I used to tell bad things to everyone however nobody took it serious and I was always helped despite my toxic behaviours and I also helped people sometimes. However, I see everyone insults each other in Unchained, there is no respect for anyone. I have even witnessed that people call a guy pedophile just because they don't like him and drama is on the increase. What happened to this game and this people? Even toxic players were friendly and respectable back then.

    submitted by /u/Khazar35
    [link] [comments]

    Armorer House Question #2

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I can't find any information on this house other than not to build it. Anyone have one that can answer some questions?

    1) Can you craft straight to erenor? Is that the entire point of the house? (Especially since unchained has no ayanad vendor)

    2) Can you make all weapons and armor including weapons/bow?

    submitted by /u/Hasbotted
    [link] [comments]

    First mythic weapon EU gildaron

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:08 AM PST

    We need to know : What about the larders the didn't dissapear though?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:28 AM PST

    Hey,

    We are all hearing a lot of complaining about the larders dissapearing while I personally wonder why some of them didn't.

    My curious mind is now asking : "Is there a way to control this behaviour in order to know when they dissapear and when they don't?"

    Seems that rotating them is a busted myth. Now I'm hearing a new one about waiting a few minutes before filling the Multi-Purpose Aging Larder with materials.

    I'm willing to test that out tomorrow by placing larders down for science, but I won't do it with a few dozens of them because I ain't willing to become a dirt e-poor videogame scientist after the wednesday maintenance.

    So, without rotating them (to eliminate that variable) :

    • I'm gonna fill one right after placing it down.
    • An other one, one minute after placing down.
    • A last one, 8 minutes + after placing down.

    I was wondering if people were willing to test this with me in the same fashion to make the test sample bigger, then report the results here to identify a potential pattern that could help find a solution instead of "wait for the KR update in a few months"?

    submitted by /u/Jim_Sulivan
    [link] [comments]

    So I found game breaking exploit about 4-5 days ago,reported it and Trion has done nothing yet

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Im not going to explain it,but it revolves around certain game "currency" that you can basically get infinitely using certain way. It should not be like that, I have not exploited it but immediately opened a support ticked and sent it to Trion, it has been around 4-5 days and no reply or fix from Trion yet. I put in the title of support ticket that I found an exploit, so they should see it easily from those 100's of tickets, and yet nothing was done :/. Sigh.

    submitted by /u/Sotorp25
    [link] [comments]

    This process hurts, its taunting me in my face.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Traders - Fine Specialty Timer Wrongly Stated in Spreadsheets and Calculators

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    I noticed that the fine specialty timer indicated in many spreadsheets and trade pack calculator for +5% is 30 minutes but I remember seeing it as 1hour ingame. Can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/Lu5ck
    [link] [comments]

    Set a "minimum bid" price if you're selling an item on the auction house

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Set a "minimum bid" price if you're selling an item on the auction house

    I see a lot of people on the auction house making this mistake. They end up selling their 30g cottage design for only 1g, for example, because they didn't set the starting bid price properly.

    If you list a single item on the AH, you need to set two prices:

    • the buyout price
    • the starting bid

    https://preview.redd.it/aexfon0ula241.png?width=953&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa2f18c45b79babe1ba8ee117235c984689584ec

    This happens all the time, even with stuff like Multi-Wagon Upgrade Tickets, and these underpriced mishaps often sneak under the radar especially late at night when most people aren't checking the AH often.

    Once someone bids on your listing, you can't cancel it and get your item back, so just be careful because I think a lot of people lose money like this.

    submitted by /u/snowminty
    [link] [comments]

    6.+

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    Whats comming next patches? Anyone has informations? Gamigo is slow and silent

    That's why I prefer to ask here. Fill me in pls

    submitted by /u/DGrandson
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Halcy War Complaint.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Please add more servers to host this... tired of wasting 2 hours in queue.

    submitted by /u/Yumek0Jabami
    [link] [comments]

    Meta and top classes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Just wondering, what is the meta for each class type. Melee, Archer, Mage, Tank. I know the basic's for what is played most, but what are the others that are also used or later on in the games life needed?

    submitted by /u/SharkUchiha
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about family quest

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Hey archeage reddit, as we all know info about this game is pretty scarce especially about mostly inconsequential things. But I am looking to build a house in the East as I rerolled my main to the East. I'd like to push Leather-working as I do my family quest. My question is which housing zones, preferably in the East, have Lend Me A Tanner as their daily family quest?

    submitted by /u/BishiDe
    [link] [comments]

    Arena rewards not received?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    I was wondering about the rewards for placing on the arena leader boards (250/200/150/100 kyrios badges depending on rank.)

    I finished the month of November in top 5 but never received any rewards. It was the sparring arena, so I am not sure if that has something to do with it. If anyone knows anything about the rewards that I am missing please inform me!

    submitted by /u/Sylariss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel