• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 5, 2019

    ArcheAge TheLazyPeon gives Unchained some nice advertising

    ArcheAge TheLazyPeon gives Unchained some nice advertising


    TheLazyPeon gives Unchained some nice advertising

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    while he may not have millions of subs he is pretty well known in the MMORPG side of youtube so was nice to see him do a video about unchained

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHniqLgu5YA

    submitted by /u/AerowynX
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Gear guide for newer players

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    LazyPeon talks about ArcheAge Unchained

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    Where's the info

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    My biggest issue with this game as a player that has gone through early access and every fresh start is the fact that I can't find a decently made website with solid information about the game because every time you blink the game gets completely reworked and a 6 month old wiki page is uselees

    Big OoF

    submitted by /u/ScottonAA
    [link] [comments]

    Next tank to unchained

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    How relevant will crafting be in 6.0? (especially for gear)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Just looking for some insight as a potential returning player, I use to really like the need for crafting when I played.

    submitted by /u/TotalTC
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Guides | EP 1: Gear Progression - Condensed guide with graphics! More to come

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    POLL: Will you be moving to the B2P servers or staying on the F2P servers on Sept. 30th?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Trying to find some old friends

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    I met a lot of amazing people on AA and wanted to see if they would come back for unchained but unfortunately lost contact with all of them.

    The last time I played AA it was like 2015, whenever people farmed tf out of the Library on Diamond Shores

    IGN's I went by: Entrusive, Koan, & Easyz Server: Kyrios Class: Abolisher Guilds: Was in a couple (can't remember sadly)

    Anyone else trying to reconnect with some old friends?

    submitted by /u/Entrusive
    [link] [comments]

    Trade routes and value of land

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    This is yet another question from a returning player looking at coming back for Unchained.

    I read that the current trade system implemented a "freshness" rating for trade packs that limits the value of old trade packs and thus reduces the value of staging multiple packs on your land prior to travelling and turning them in.

    Am I correct in assuming that this has made certain land locations way less valuable?

    What are the primary things people now consider when deciding where to claim land without the need to stage packs? Is it mainly climate and aesthetics? I know that coastlines and island plots in general will be in demand but I am curious what other factors people will consider, now that proximity to trade routes (I assume) isn't quite as useful.

    submitted by /u/daggith
    [link] [comments]

    Up-to-date list of status effects / skills?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    So as a returning player, I've been having a terrible time trying to learn the new skill / status interactions thanks to so much being changed from the last time I played regularly. I know that archeagecodex has an up-to-date skill calculator, but I've been trying to find an up-to-date list of status effects, their causes, and their combos like this page from the AA wiki: https://archeage.gamepedia.com/Status_effect

    So far I've not been able to find one that has the current effects / interactions and its made trying to come up with any sort of new build to even try to relearn the game prior to AAU's launch very difficult. I'm really hoping something like the above link currently exists as I've not been able to find it yet.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Invader
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something or did they make a change to Hiram gear drop rate and the stats on it?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    I've played since release in NA and every fresh start since then including the "PROGRESSION" server they tried to do in I think 4.0 or 5.0 (whenever Hiram gear was released) and I find it hard to believe that after a month or so people will have sets of Hiram gear people are happy with to upgrade. Back then the day of the release and the following week I farmed it almost non stop and I rarely ever got a single piece of unidentified let alone one of the right type and then stats I wanted on top of that. Yet almost every post I see on here people talk about having what they want in a month or about.

    Did they remove some of the RNG or make it possible to reshuffle the stats, because from my personal experience with the system it would probably takes me weeks to even get proper piece.

    submitted by /u/Zalsaria
    [link] [comments]

    Bikestman Saved Archeage

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    In For Honor, there is an option that prevents you from seeing

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    other player's "magical" effects, that are there for aesthetic effects only, since some consider those effects to be retarded. Can we get an option here that prevents us from seeing retarded bear costumes and other weeb shit? If fat guys want to cosplay a pink bear girl, they can do it, but I don't want to see that.

    submitted by /u/kiulowithkak
    [link] [comments]

    Person being stalked.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    Beginners Guides for AA:U

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    Hey people of Reddit,

    played ArcheAge at the beginning, when it was launched in EU/NA. Gonna start with a few people on AA:U, but due to the version being 6.0 at the time, I'm not really sure what changed and happened.

    Are their any guides and resources for newbies and old players? (Especially what changed during the patches)

    Greetings and thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/khayalan-mathew
    [link] [comments]

    Unchained Character creation.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    I pre-ordered but I can't see where I can create my character. Is the early name and character creator not open yet?

    submitted by /u/99momo22
    [link] [comments]

    THE Prince of Frogs

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Questions about Unchained from a new player

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys, all my friends that played archeage are really excited for unchained and I'm planning on playing it with them. I've played mmo's in the past but never got into archeage since I heard it was extremely pay2win. With unchained coming out I figured I'd post here with some questions I had to see if I could get them answered.

    • How relevant will the information from the latest archeage patch be when unchained comes out?

    I want to start learning about the game, but I don't want to learn useless information.

    • I'm overwhelmed with the amount of classes. Are there any guides that go over each individual class?

    I want to make sure that I pick a fun class and don't regret it partway in. I feel like with 100+ classes there's a lot of variety and I'm sure I can find one that I enjoy I'm just not sure where to look right now.

    • What are the most important things for new players to know about archeage?

    I have a vague understanding of trade packs and labor, but I'm sure there's plenty of other things that are important to know about as well.

    Thanks, if you have any other information for a new player I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Syrinkz
    [link] [comments]

    Questions A New Player Has Regarding The Unchained Version.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    UI Snapping?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Why there is no UI Snapping? Is there a way around this? I hate playing with unsymmetrical UI...

    submitted by /u/IAmNoSherlock
    [link] [comments]

    Was there ever a Rampage car with 4 cargo?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Recall in 3.0 they were selling $150 packs with a rampage "number" which at the time was a new vehicle. My whale friend bought it and I remember it having 4 cargo slots. I've been away since then and would like to make one of the 200 series models on the unchained server now that I found out you can make them.

    The strage part is I noticed in the screenshots that they only had 3 cargo and it just looked strange to me. Am I going crazy or was that version nerfed/removed in later updates or did it never exist?

    submitted by /u/D4rkfalz
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about late game

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey y'all, so a friend and I are interested in playing Archeage: Unchained. I have a little experience in the game already, but I never made it to max level.

    So I was just curious what does end game look like? Is it mostly PvP based, or is there enough PvE content to keep us going? Cause both my friend and I are absolutely way more PvE focused people and we both tend to find PvP kinda annoying. (I'm not sure their reasoning, I don't like it cause I'm just... bad). So is there raids and stuff to do?

    Also, how useful is crafting in this game?

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/thekekkles
    [link] [comments]

    KR Labor System explained by Kurita

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 06:19 PM PDT


    There are no labor pots like before in the game. Old ones are grandfathered.

    The new item is a "Labor refiller" . You get this in KR via Marketplace, Daily quests rewards, Logintracker, events or PCBANG Coins.

    How it works:
    You have the normal Labor Points, and PoolLabor Points.
    The normal Labor points work as we know it... 10 lp / 5 min.
    The PoolLabor Points could be filled with the "Labor Filler".

    The PoolLabor Points has a cap of 3000 in the first place. So if your Char has 5000 normal Labor, he can fill up to 8000 Labor.. But this "Labor Filler" give less labor after each use.. it started with 1000 LP and ended after the 8th use at 500 LP..

    So if you filled up the PoolLabor the first time with 3 fillers, you will be near 3k.. so a 4th is not recommanded because if you reach 3k the rest is wasted!

    Now you use Laborpoints for your work.. and at first the PoolLabor is used.. and then the normal labor points..

    When you decide to refill your Labor again.. the "Labor filler" fills only the PoolLabor.. not your normal!
    So you can again fill up to 3000 Labor points.

    If a total of 10000 PoolLabor point is reached, you cannot fill it again on that day. You have to wait until reset at midnight ( i think 00:00 UTC ). After reset you can fill again up to 10k.

    I hope it was clear ^


    Source: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?353718-KR-Labor-System-in-a-Nutshell

    As we can see from this system, you receive the Labor Filler item (which boosts your labor regen rate) from doing Daily Quests, Login Tracker, or Events. We don't have PC Bangs in our version, and in Unchained they won't be putting Labor in the Marketplace.

    So under this system, we would be getting a Labor reward for playing the game. As long as your definition of "playing the game" includes doing Daily Quests, Events, and the Login Tracker.

    We don't know for sure if we will have a Login Tracker in Unchained, as it may be replaced by the ArchePass system.

    submitted by /u/GodivatheGood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel