• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    ArcheAge The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 8 - Long time no see!

    ArcheAge The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 8 - Long time no see!


    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 8 - Long time no see!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 8 - Long time no see!

    Heeeey everyone. God, I miss this game. Since the start of the year, I couldn't play it at all.

    January - Real life work issues.

    Feb - Trip to Peru

    March - Start of Corona - Quarentine time (back to the game, baby - but not for so long...)

    Speaking of health, I'm good, thx, assintomatic right now. Was a suspect case, with fever, cough, etc... put on quarentine for 14 days. That lead me back to the game!

    So let's stop talking about corona, let's talk about our beloved Archeage!

    Came back, logged in. And the first thing that I noticed... I've almost stopped playing completely but still no pirate outfit?? No, way, gonna fix that NOW.

    So I've bought an Archpass that gave me this outfit:

    Before:

    https://preview.redd.it/1bl5z7us3po41.jpg?width=1914&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=346a092690d155cc1df6cc62f1341bd9339dd96f

    After:

    Oh ye!

    Now you can call me a pirate. The worst pirate you ever seen!

    Really... the worst. It was a high tide the day before, ok??!!

    I had to look how things were going in Pirate Island... my house had nothing much inside, so I made an aquarium to fill up the empty spaces, but when I was going to put it, suddenly a girl showed up in my roof, levitating like a ghost. I was not that surprised because after Barbossa, Norrington, Davy Jones, Beckett, Blackbeard, Salazar you kind of get used to those strange things going on.

    3 ghosts of christmas tale?

    https://preview.redd.it/3m9hki4k6po41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3481bf40726b7097a5f7c73abc0f4cf159c5f689

    After some tries, she got unstuck via recall game tool. And I went far away from that house, fk that shit.

    Was exploring pirate island and noticed there were some kegs under the sea. Began to break them and found some pirate outfit. Guys... I have just bought this new costume, but I had to take a look at this one too... and to my surprise... well... it fits so much better than the previous one. So yeah, I wasted my money in an outft for just some hours.

    This one is my new look. I present to you, Captain Jack Sparrow!

    After 8 months playing the game, I finally have a pirate outfit!

    A new look, a new costume, I had to make something big! So I went to the Hero of the Nation, Pachi, and demanded a huge party in Marianople. He said Coronavirus was getting virtual as well and our characters should avoid agglomeration, so no parties.

    So I invited him to a duel for his throne!!! So I could be hero and start the party!

    I took out my fish-sword (literally, a fish)

    With a mighty blow in his lungs, I 1hitkilled the Hero of the Nation.

    Took his throne and his body

    FBI, OPEN UP!

    And so it begins my prosperous Reign! With Will Turner as my right hand man and Elizabeth with her majestic left hand, they serve me well.

    Jackssparrow takes the throne of Nuia.

    But the life of a king is not the life of a pirate. So after 1 minute and 45 seconds of reigning I quit. The throne is yours, again, Hero Pachi!

    I'm out, for my next adventures!

    Let's get out of here!

    Leaving the monarchy behind, I find myself with my friend Dracthas, the bard. He says to me unfortunately due to real life work issues, he won't be playing anymore after March... I'm sad. Dracthas showed me the way of music in Archeage! He composed all of the songs I bring with me in my lyrics Music Box. But that's it, my friend, we all soon may leave or return to the game... some sooner, some later... but it happens to everyone. It's gonna happen to me, as well. I work with health care in Brazil. And we are having a hard time nowadays. The game lets me get more relaxed and tranquil during my stressfull week. I'm going to try to play it at weekends but god knows if I'll be able to do that. Specially because of the corona calamity, it's going to get more and more difficult. Tomorrow is my last day of quarentine, so I must take my time and enjoy it.

    May this not be our last song, bud!

    Then Satros and his gang appeared, so things got more cheerful! Thx guys!

    https://preview.redd.it/fmepr5qajpo41.jpg?width=1914&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f424938b232a7eba5454a5af647a0098276061c2

    This last week I had so many adventures and I would like to post them all, but let some for the next time, so this post won't get so much long.

    But I coudn't finish this post without thanking:

    - Natalia, Jussi, Madhatter, Cjbalata for helping me with a boss in Ezna for the Dream Ring Quest. Those guys were doing a cargo run to the East and I asked for help and they helped me right after the run. Thank you so much!

    - Thanks to Jase from Wynn and his gang for helping me as well at another part of the quest that I had to kill the lava boss! You guys were so funny at the Discord!

    - Malware, Rasamalai, Feeren, Seijiin, Psu, Slipps, Jimme, Drakness, Spaghetto, Toocute, Nifty, Ryujii, Nekomil, Sylvanshot for adding me to a raid while you guys were completing the Pirate Flag Quest. And for waiting for me to come nearby when you were delivering it! I'm gonna tell this tale in another post, maybe next week!

    Really, for all of you who helped me in this last week, thank you so much! I have no guild and have no family (Oh yeah, thank you Silverblue, that created a family for me so I could get the 1500 vocation badge daiy quest). So, as I have no guild or family, it's always harder to complete the boss quests, because I can't complete them alone. So you guys helped me so much.

    Let's try to save this game, guys. Archeage is a really nice and complete game. Let's try to save server Wynn and save Archeage! Or, at least, not contribute to it's downfall.

    Here are the last pics of those who lend me a hand at the bosses:

    Ezna boss!

    Lava boss. Jase's crew!

    Malware group. Carrying the pirate flag!

    Thank you so much guys!!! See you all of Server Wynn at your adventures!!!

    Oh yeah (and thank you all from the other servers that played Mistsong Banquet with me. I'm getting the hang of it because of you guys! I already master the pillars! Yeh ;D) . Thanks to Pepita!! She really knows how to build everything for each wave and helped a lot our group by giving the commands!

    See you all in Altage Dailychained!!! Peace!!!

    Previous Adventures:

    Part 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dpc3qt/true_story_the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_1/

    Part 2: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dr3cns/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_2_the_trial/

    Part 3: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dyxc9z/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_3_joining_the/

    Part 4: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/e2oukg/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_4_my_first/

    Part 5: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/e9icc6/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_5_this_is/

    Part 6: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/ecrg7z/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_6_my_first/

    Part 7:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/ejhyuq/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_7_happy_new/

    submitted by /u/EuronFuckingGreyjoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel