• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    ArcheAge Suspicious user debuff bug when harvesting beanstalk house with Marvelous Mab out.

    ArcheAge Suspicious user debuff bug when harvesting beanstalk house with Marvelous Mab out.


    Suspicious user debuff bug when harvesting beanstalk house with Marvelous Mab out.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    WARNING to others.

    I encountered a game breaking bug when I had my powerstone pet out while I attempted to harvest a branch on my beanstalk for orchard puree. I am stuck laying on the ground with the suspicious user debuff and also felon for attacking my own? Wow. It is day 2 and the 5 hour debuff just keeps repeating so be careful with your powerstone pets...

    I hope Gamigo gets back to me to fix this...

    I noticed other people had problems with the violent bloomfang pet and similar situations., Yikes...

    submitted by /u/Moth-eatenDeerhead
    [link] [comments]

    Is "Making Gold Fast With Fishing" still one of the best tactics?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    A while ago we wrote an article ( https://mmoscoop.com/make-gold-fast-with-fishing-in-archeage-unchained/ ) about making gold from fishing and I was wondering what has changed and if this is still relevant?

    I have taken a short hiatus from the game and wanted to know if this content is still accurate or if it needs to be updated.

    Let me know your thoughts, we have heard this article helped a lot of players and we just want to make sure it is still accurate. Thank you in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/drewpark
    [link] [comments]

    SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Super Donkey is coming for Da Carrot!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Just as a heads up, the event loot buffs stack

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Difference

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Hey guys! Do you know for sure:

    1. If there is any difference between AA and AAU(nchained) builds?
    2. Where can I find a AAU build calculator
    3. Where can I find build and ammo guides for AAU?
    submitted by /u/Teogop
    [link] [comments]

    The speedboat is equivalent to which grade of clipper?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Finally all ready for 4 pieces to Epic in one go. Or maybe I wait and collect more so I can go to legendary in one go hmmm

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Evenbard books

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Can someone please explain in detail what to do with all the books from the evenbards? I know that some of them trigger a quest (2 i guess) and some can be turned in to placeable books, but I'm still stuck with some like the Marianople Guidebook..

    Therefore I would really appreciate some information about each of the books, probably it's gonna help someone else too.

    submitted by /u/Paulepaulepaul
    [link] [comments]

    Having your way with unsuspecting east. OuO

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel