• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    ArcheAge Fashion Question

    ArcheAge Fashion Question


    Fashion Question

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    One thing i like doing in games is making a class based on a theme and to outfit that character to that theme. I know that there is costumes you can buy in the shop, but is there fashion choices outside the cash shop?

    submitted by /u/FlyIgnite
    [link] [comments]

    Exile language Proficiency bug?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    I recently exiled West from a East character that had 80% nuian language proficiency, now that im finally west i cant study anymore, My cushion doesnt work at all, I went to an University and studied there, but the one in marianople only gave haranya language, i still gave it a try tho, didnt get any Nuian nor Haranya, lost item and labor, Im gonna try to sneak into Solis and see if i can study Nuian at that university, if you guys have passed through this please send me a msg

    Edit:I've talked to someone from the archeage team on discord, if you had this problem please describe it here so I can forward it to them, tyvm

    2 Edit:I went to mahadevi to study but my faction(West) cant interact with the tutors

    submitted by /u/Vilelino
    [link] [comments]

    Why no Elephant Mount for AAU?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Title....

    I know AAU doesn't have RNG boxes. The devs could have put it in the Dilly Shop, similar to how legacy got a version in the Loyalty Shop. Just sayin'...

    submitted by /u/ZedRunner
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    I was doing some quests and then i want to do to windowed mode,and it crashed,so I run the game again and the quest is lost.Can I do something to get the quests back?

    submitted by /u/Logaration
    [link] [comments]

    unlock more char on AAU

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    how to unlock more char slots? my friends want to play with me, but I have to wait 7 days to delete my alt...

    submitted by /u/Cryy1
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Hiram gear for 1 hour. Gear/stats info is in the beginning of video. Used ~60 hp pots, gained ~270 coinpurses and 33 hiram pieces. Videos sped up by 800%. Timer is in the top left corner.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Songcraft - The ongoing defence song, is it worth?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Im insanely squishy, like I dont even get it .. I have 8.2k GS which isnt great but still .. cloth /staff .. all T2 gems ...

    and I find I dont 1 shot people like everyone says mages do, and yet if I get touched .. even once, not 2/3/4 hits .. im just dead .. Archer hit me for 30 000hp in 1 hit .. I have 21 000 hp :( Melee same deal.

    Im not saying clothies shoudlnt get wrecked, but if im built this way shoudlnt I be able to insta wreck others? Im just confused I guess.

    Tried diff classes but cant seem to toughen up to be able to take 1 or 2 shots.

    Anyways that was a long intro .. sorry just ranting lol ..

    I dont see many people use the songcraft MDef PDef chant / song .. is it a huge buff? as a cloth / staffer would it help me enough to eat a hit or two until I can get back on track?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Greefer
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Lucius Lunastone

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    I'm tempted to get the lucius lunastone as a fanatic, but i don't understand the mechanics of it entirely. Do I get the stacks or is it stacking up on the enemy? Does anyone have experience with this lunastone?

    submitted by /u/Funkal
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question - how to get grand performance buff?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    tried searching everywhere in skills tab but i can't find anything related?

    submitted by /u/mass237
    [link] [comments]

    They see me Rollin', they Hatin'...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    They see me Rollin', they Hatin'...

    Finally got the blasted thing.

    I've ran more cargo in the past 2 hours than I have in the past 2 weeks. I forgot how much I missed it.

    Now, if only the blasted DS Trader would open, hahahahahah!

    https://preview.redd.it/4y75qrbq40g41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=5821cfeaee02acdaa5b1c80aee84f10b67d1df01

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel