• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    ArcheAge Deni Dance Party - Dancing for Server Peace

    ArcheAge Deni Dance Party - Dancing for Server Peace


    Deni Dance Party - Dancing for Server Peace

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    When you're Taylor Swift's fan.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    That moment you realize that your user settings use more space than Archeage itself

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    ArcheAge Unchained : some questions about this MMORPG

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Hello,

    I've some question about this game.

    I've heard that the first version of this game was pretty bad because it was an P2W. The Unchained version is playable without use my credit card in game ? Not a P2W ?
    I've heard that ArcheAge unchained is poorly optimised , very long to run the game, is right ?

    And, last question, I've seen that there is many classes... Is it possible to play an Warrior/templar with good damage and heal ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Ezzmazz
    [link] [comments]

    Doombringer waist gems

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    So I've been playing Doombringer pretty exclusively lately as I mainly do raid healing. But now I'm debating Pain Harvest vs Fervent gems now that i have money for T3. It seems everyone is going Fervent, but then again most healers are Confessor. Are there any Doombringers out there and are PH gems viable at very high gearscores/endgame? I know it's not flexible but if Doombringer/PH is viable, I'll just stick with that.

    submitted by /u/twinchell
    [link] [comments]

    Dead End Cartographers; Marcala Achievement

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Class Reroll

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Hi there. Here's the thing... I was playing as Abolisher with 4 more friends and I am just in love with the game. We used to do everything together. I've always played as a off-tank in every MMORPG... but now, I am playing on my own, they all quit to play another game. I am a 4k GS Abolisher and without a dps and healer partner my class feels like it sucks. I've been struggling for about 2 weeks and I am considering changing class, but I've never played anything but tank before. I remember playing something like control mages with mobility, but I don't know. Every class seems to pvp like "one shot ppl or get one-shotted". That's why I started as Abolisher, I use full strenght set AND I DON'T DIE. It just dont die. I play from Australia with VPN 130 ms, so no way on playing as Archer. My goal is to play with something that can solo farm purses/dungeons and be relevant in open world/ guild raids (I probably will join one when I get to 6.5k).

    I don't know... Fnatic? I used to love Abolisher, but it just feels trash when it comes to solo stuff...

    It's possible to me to change since I only have celetial buff and 1 Divine t2 weapon. Can someone help me please?

    submitted by /u/sznyaan
    [link] [comments]

    AAU Server choice EU

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    I'm starting with AAU in the EU - what server should I join? Preferrably a filled one with other newer players and an even faction ratio. Does this server exist?

    Also, what's your generall opinion on the factions? Is there a dominant one? Which one has the less toxic and elitist players?

    Thank you and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/Wanztos
    [link] [comments]

    What server to go in AAU NA?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Played AA for years but stopped because of real life sooo would love to know where West and East is even or like one side is a little bit better so I can go to the weaker side.

    submitted by /u/noodlepotato
    [link] [comments]

    About Aggro

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    In the wow there is a% icon that varies from 0 to 100% and each x level has its own color to indicate danger or safety.

    I find it interesting to add in the game, because I always played a tank and today I see myself in real control of aggro

    submitted by /u/Adamantiusby
    [link] [comments]

    Archpass Costume distroy for mats on alts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Hey i got the costume with synthium packs on my first alt. I upgraded the costume to heroic and i still have more stones, that i couldnt use anymore because costume is outleveld for stones. is it worth to craft the other synthium stones to lucio level and feed them into costume befor destroy it (for unbound mats) or should i just stick with the heroic costume, destroy it and hold the other stones for maybe a costume?

    submitted by /u/ex2j
    [link] [comments]

    story quest infusion

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:31 PM PST

    how do I get more of these? is it something you just get as you level? I've been playing awhile but I still don't know the answers to basic questions!

    submitted by /u/horrorflicks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel