• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    ArcheAge Halcyona Vote Kicking Needs to be Removed

    ArcheAge Halcyona Vote Kicking Needs to be Removed


    Halcyona Vote Kicking Needs to be Removed

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    So the Halcyona Vote kicking is getting way out of hand. Players troll vote kick raid leads and active players for no reason. Most players simply want the prompt off their screen and click Yes to the vote without even reading the reason for kick. We need to find a better system to punish Akers instead of allowing players to abuse the system. Or add a button where the person starting the vote can be kicked instead, this will deter the trolls from starting a vote kick.

    submitted by /u/Legendary_Zilent
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Chocolate treat from the diligence event tab is a reusable 2 hour loot/exp buff that last for 7 days

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Here on Kaylin, we support saving sea life in all shapes and sizes - including kraken! The poor thing is bullied so much! Do you share these feelings? This crest is being shared in limited supply - get em while you can!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Any mages made the switch from crit damage to magic def pen? or vice versa?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Seems like a lot of mages are either crit damage or magic defense penetration. Curious to hear from someone that has tried both.

    How did you like the switch?

    Which did you like more?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Hattrickz
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Cat underwear tradeable

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Golden Cat underwear tradeable

    if you havent made yours yet, make the gold cat so you can trade it between all of your alts and use their diligence on serendipity stones to make sure you get perfect rolls.

    https://preview.redd.it/tccu7160dif41.png?width=613&format=png&auto=webp&s=b2987481ee69ff3964bec6ddba2106300feba07d

    submitted by /u/KneebiterKidDefiler
    [link] [comments]

    Its worth star playing right now?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Its worth star playing right now or this game is going to die soon? also if its worth what EU server do you recomend?

    submitted by /u/Osniaka
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got stats on the elephant mount?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Just saw the most on Twitter but I'm at work atm. Was curious to it's base speed as well as if it's able to wear equipment.

    submitted by /u/in10cityy
    [link] [comments]

    Jergant Leviathan free farm

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    3 times in a row now? And today? Has this ever even happened in the history of Archeage and does it even matter anymore? Everyone on pirate is going to have their own personal enoan by the time servers merge...

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: you can't just start this game and solo greater dungerons, regardless of what others say.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    I keep asking for advice on a tank build for dungeons. It gets down voted and I keep getting the "they aren't hard" quick answer. I am asking for the advice because they are, in fact, hard. I haven't been playing forever, nor do I have the time to wait half hour for a group to run one dungeon at a time, maybe e 3 times if I am lucky. I have a plate Revenant, but I am not sold on that, but I do like the idea of a plate tank since I have a ranged Ebonsong that I run with (family member, not dualbox alt). Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and no, I don't want to solo them, I just want to make a tank that will get me and another player through the bosses and maybe a few gem drops. I tried solo with the rev, even dual ebonsongs, and nothing seems to be working for me. I cant get past any of the bosses, but the mobs are very easy. I would also pay good money for a proper tank guide or dungeon guide of similar quality to the archer and healer guides that are floating around.

    submitted by /u/jrogers0922
    [link] [comments]

    Red Dragon Weapons

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Are the red dragon weapons worth anything?

    I got lucky and got the bow from the chest and have posted it in /trade but people offer me 40g for it.

    If I price out the current cost of red dragon mats and compare that to what it takes to craft the bow outright I'm looking at almost 5k gold. When I tell that to people offering me 40g they tell me to kick rocks. I remember back when RD was new the weapons were tens of thousands of gold...

    Is there any market for weapons or now?

    submitted by /u/burkechrs1
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolling in AAU

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:43 PM PST

    AAU was obviously a beta test for the new korean servers, and a cash grab in the west, absolutely nothing was done or even thought of by the developers to change the underlying systems that are now flipped on their head because of the totally different ecosystem and approach to gearing etc... players undertake in this version of the game.

    Archeage was always about being whatever class you wanted, and ya it was annoying to reroll in legacy... but it was just a matter of exchanging gear since crafted gear isn't BoP. Now that 99.9% of people are hiram or library etc... rerolling is essentially impossible if you dont like your class you are just fucked and have to start over completely, and that is one of the easiest ways to get burned out on the game and quit I've seen it too many times now.

    Something needs to be done, something SHOULD have been done for AAU before it even launched. You know give us an item to convert weapons, serendipity stones shouldn't cost a fraction of what they do in this environment it's ridiculous.

    There is no reason why I as a player shouldn't be able to go from say a mage to playing a full on tank, with some investment of course. But throwing away months and months and hundreds of hours and over 100k+ gold down the shitter isn't an option. The way things are now is just anti-player and is either a product of completely lazy uncaring devs or malice honestly.

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    230K PROF UNIDENTIFIED VEINS

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:53 PM PST

    So, just hit 230k prof in mining,

    Is it worth it?

    You need 3 copper ingots and 1 lumber to open each purse. This means in Gildaron 13 G to open each purse....

    submitted by /u/Damoulino
    [link] [comments]

    New server for unchained

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Let's do new server for 6.2? What you think

    submitted by /u/PyxRu
    [link] [comments]

    Got my old erenor weapon epic, i want to sell it... should i break it or sell it whole?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Any spellsinger pros wouldnt mind giving me a few minutes? Thanks

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Hi,

    I have never played SpellSinger at all but I want to give it an honest to goodness hard try to see if its for me. Im looking for something that might be good for open world and 1v1s mainly. Is this a decent class to rush in boom boom boom they are dead and go off on your way? I know they are extremely squishy.

    So in my brain here is what I was thinking for points, but some things im not sure of.

    https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/533228

    So here are my questions, and by all means if you guys have pro tips surrounding the class please let me know :)

    1) What is your main dmg rotation that you are trying to get off? Chanty> Gods whip > instant meteor (is that skill too slow to hit?) >Gods whip > something else?

    2) Is stalkers mark worth it?

    3) Do you have any tips in 1v1 to effectively get off a deep freeze? or in reality does this almost never happen? If it does .. do you gods whip or do a big hitting cast spell?

    4) do you just mash / stack all your run speed buffs and go as fast as you can while you can, or do you do them in a specific order to maximize your speed uptime?

    5) magic circle im guessing its more for survival and the damage is just a bonus? Or should I try and 100% make sure its down before a do any sort of burst?

    6) Is sonic wave useless? I dont know about the line in front of you .. in arena or pvp it seems like it would be hard to hit someone with, maybe an ancestral is better?

    7) Generally do people take lightning firebolt for insta .. or is it better to leave it fire with dropback for the extra damage you get from burning targets?

    8) Im not sure about freezing earth .. is it super good / necessary?

    Holy cow guys sorry thats just came to mind LOL im sure there will be lots more. I dont know why I havent tried this class ever, as I always wanted to focus on CC .. but it seems there are just too many ways for people to get out of CC or they are still alive when its done type thing .. maybe run and gun will suit me better?

    Thanks so much for your help and any tips!

    submitted by /u/Greefer
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you buy Speedboats on Mirage Island?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    For the life of me, I can't find it.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Unchained; Is Tank PvP viable?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Is a PvP Super tank viable in the current state of the game?
    Essentially, If I wanted to make a PvP build that basically said "I might not be to kill you, but good luck killing ME with less that 4 other guys" is it viable?

    If so, what would something like this look like?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Character expansions when?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Has there been any word on when a character slot expansions will be made available? Please no responses like "Use a different server" or "Why bother?" or things about shared labor. I get that some people don't want to share their labor across characters, but I find leveling new characters for different roles and play styles to be the most fun thing.

    Not trying to be rude or anything like that, but I've heard all these responses before, so it's gotten old.

    submitted by /u/Dragonvcat
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Speedrunning PvE Gilda Quest farming class?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    I'm still working on building my Mage and Ranger Set, what's a good Melee Speed running class to grind out the BlueSalt Gilda Dalies?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Ancestral Coinpurse VS Freshwater Sport Fishing (both Famed) which is more rewarding?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Can someone answer this what I wanna know is ofc silver per labor for each one if we assume that your rank is maxed at both.

    submitted by /u/rpg-maniac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel