• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    ArcheAge Malediction took a heavy nerf today in KR

    ArcheAge Malediction took a heavy nerf today in KR


    Malediction took a heavy nerf today in KR

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    PSA: Price check

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:41 PM PST

    if you control + right click an item in your bag it will bring up its auction house price chart

    even if there are none on the mp...

    probably a super old trick but i only figured it outtoday >.>

    i even played at launched for some time ... maybe i just forgot about it

    submitted by /u/Shimoyaki
    [link] [comments]

    As a Denistrious West, this is all I can offer.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Valentine's Day event 2020 guide

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:06 AM PST

    The event is an exact copy of the event in 2019, except the rewards are abit different at the machine in mirage island.

     

    Start: Harani: Austera(cap solis) hero hall enter the portal, Nuia: at the fountain in Marianople

    NOTE: Marianople is permanent peace for the duration of this event.

     

    You get 10x valentine's day token per day. According to Archeage Discord :The "Saving Everyone's Valentines" event starts on the 6th of February and runs until the 20th of February in both ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.

    So this means you can collect 150 token max per character.

    The vendor machine is at mirage island straight down the stairs.

    The daily quests take 5-6 minutes to complete.

     

    Rewards : most valuable are the two costumes( Puppy Onesie , Kitty Onesie ) (+50 labor sleep) for 130 token and the bound serendipity stone for 100 token.The table is tradable, so get it from AH or with an alt character.

     

    TLDR: Take 10x iron ingots with you and do the 2nd trade pack quest(exiting marianople north !!) first before the other two talk quests.

     

    For those who want a video guide, I will link the guide from 2019: Archeage 101 - Chocolate Event 2019

     

    If you have anything to add, leave a comment below and i might add it.

    submitted by /u/Patonis
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Pirates Immune Bug ???

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Mistsong Banquet - Solo to Wave 18

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Valentine Event

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Land Prices

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Does anyone have any idea how much certain sized plots of land are worth in certain zones. For example how much is a 16x16 in Rookborne worth compared to a 16x16 in Diamond Shores?

    submitted by /u/FreedomChurro
    [link] [comments]

    Is Leather Healer Available

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    im playing ebonsong with club i wanna reroll to healer because so bored to hit evasion , parry wanna be healer now can i play healer with leather?

    submitted by /u/mojito45
    [link] [comments]

    Unchained: Freedich Island and Flaming Logs

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm new to the game and have two questions. I've been googling these things, but all information I find seems to be outdated, or not implemented in Unchained. Here are my questions:

    1. Which goods does the trader on Freedich Island accept? I've brought Aged Cheese (because I've read the trader only accepts Aged packs) but it was a no go.
    2. How do you get Flaming logs? I've brought an Auroria Mineral Water pack from Nuimari to a Blazing tree in Calmlands, but couldn't interact with it.

    I see people selling these on the AH, so there must be a way to obtain them. For Flaming logs, I assume the alternative is to plant them on your own land in Auroria, but have no idea how that works.

    I know people don't like answering these questions because then more people will start doing this and the prices will drop, but I had to give it a shot since nobody I ask in-game knows this.

    P. S. I'm asking all this because I want to get the Small Wyvern since it's the only flying mount I've seen so far that's realistic to obtain. Am I wrong assuming this, and is it even worth the trouble?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/tanja1326
    [link] [comments]

    Wynn Calmlands Siege

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Suggestion for second profficiency to grind on alt

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    I got my fishing to 230k. Tired of sport fishing so i tried advanced fishing. It kinda sucks, its slow and AH prices for my drops are going up and down so much

    I need suggestion on what can i do now on my alt that can give me decent gold. I know its almost impossible to beat fishing S/L but i need something that will give me less money but also less time needed to do it.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Photographer
    [link] [comments]

    Speedboats are going to be fixed in the next update, are they going to be the new meta for anything at all ?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    PSA: Valentines Event is Active, but Safe Zone is Not

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Only way to get it done safely is to ally with West. Which screws East if the West dont feel like playing ball. Thanks Gamigo, you've done it again.

    submitted by /u/chad001
    [link] [comments]

    Need help about playing AAU, and Apex Legends

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:51 AM PST

    My friend plays AAU, and wants to play Apex Legends at the same time

    but it seems that it can't be opened simultaneously

    is there a way to bypass this?

    he tried borderless windowed on AAU
    but Apex Legends gets Error on launch

    submitted by /u/pabpab999
    [link] [comments]

    Is Weaponry worth it?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I am looking at making weapons but I feel like it wouldn't be profitable. I think it would be fun to just be that weapon guy on the server that makes the super high tier weapons but hiram gear kind of takes over so is it even worth leveling up and trying to make those end game crafted items?

    submitted by /u/Broadninja00
    [link] [comments]

    Interested, but got questions

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    So I was browsing through steam and came across archage. I remember vaguely in the past getting excited for it but not having a decent computer at the time. Finally got my gaming PC together and was thinking about trying it. I tend to like MMORPGs, I am still a big fan of GW2.

    Can someone explain the difference between archeage and archeage unchained? I have been trying to find a straightforward explanation without success. And do you have any general advice for starting the game off right?

    submitted by /u/Magijames7
    [link] [comments]

    Valentine's event portals you to a place full of red surprises.. what level troll is this Gamigo?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel