• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    ArcheAge Why do mages socket evasion stones?

    ArcheAge Why do mages socket evasion stones?


    Why do mages socket evasion stones?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Just curious as I see most mages socket evasion stones in their gloves I think it is.

    Does it matter enough to make a diff? Cant you socket generic magic attack stones instead, or are they pointless.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Greefer
    [link] [comments]

    Gallant elk

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Is there anything useful it has besides speed over the base version?

    submitted by /u/ferevon
    [link] [comments]

    kekw

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Another how are the servers post

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I am looking to reroll off of my current server Runert due to the factions being pretty unbalanced and people quitting left and right.

    I know people are quitting on all the servers but I would love to know the health of the servers in NA. The quitters make more of an impact on smaller servers such as Runert.

    How are west, east and pirates doing with activity and population?

    Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/WildflowerWolf
    [link] [comments]

    If your remove a T1 lunagem, can you do anything with it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I believe I was told you can't use a transmuter on it, can you use it instead to make an upgraded crafted gem?

    submitted by /u/Hasbotted
    [link] [comments]

    Unusable fishing lures

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    I unboxed my 10 bound lures from my vocation pass and everytime I go to use one it says unusable. Anyone have a similar issue or happen to know why??

    submitted by /u/dethjakal
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild on Wynn.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    If there is a better place to post this I apologize, but I couldn't find another.

    Just started the game over the weekend, and I'm really enjoying it. However, I really feel like I would enjoy it even more if I had any idea what I was doing.

    Looking for a newb friendly guild on Wynn, I believe Nuian side ( I play an elf), willing to lend a hand getting the hang of the game.

    submitted by /u/GrndsKprJoe
    [link] [comments]

    ShadowBlade Build Assistance

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Want to move on from Darkrunner and try something new. Anyone have any 1v1 specific builds for ShadowBlade they would like to share. I need a starting point.

    submitted by /u/mysticalreturn
    [link] [comments]

    Deathwish question

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Currently DR wanted to switch things up a little. Played blade dancer and wanted to try of executioner. I was wondering is 2h deathwish a viable option? Or should deathwish use dual wield?

    submitted by /u/alowkeyloki
    [link] [comments]

    Block rate for mages

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    I was thinking on running 1h+shield cloth dps mage with block rate on the shield, instrument and costume, plus them block rates gems on the shield. Anyone got any idea of how good can this be against melees in general? Was thinking on running sorc+maled+auramancy

    submitted by /u/Nevazka
    [link] [comments]

    Name one good thing and one bad thing about your class.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:03 AM PST

    I'm an ebonsong... one good thing is that most water fights are in my favor. One bad thing is that I hit like a wet noodle on anything other than cloth players.

    submitted by /u/Frostmaw_senpai
    [link] [comments]

    Crafted gems or upgrade honor gems?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    As the title says,

    Whats the "best" endgame gems?

    Currently im full honor gemmed, with some upgrades already.

    Since i got full armor T3 and Weapons T4 i wont be upgrading gear anytime soon (tired of hiram quests and slowly working on accessories) so i don't mind farming for crafted gems.

    submitted by /u/kreyn0id3
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to Growlgate

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    For People Planning to make their own Erenor

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Using World Boss Gear to synthesize your Erenor gear is much better Silver/Labour than making Erenor Infusions with Territory coins!

    Cr/GR = 20g = 262 exp Kyrios= 150g = 1800 exp 1 Leader Infusion = 100g 1 Erenor Unique Infusion = 1k Gold

    submitted by /u/Snow030
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram Ring - Finding the suspect

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm stuck with this quest for days now. I don't know what im doing wrong with it. It tells you to find Ericson who is red and bring the ring back. So i fight him, kill him, then he says "You can't have it, the ring is mine." and then runs away.

    I have googled and tried it without Dream Ring equipped, I have abandoned the quest multiple times and retook it. I let a party member kill him while I just stood nearby. Nothing worked. He just runs away.

    Is this bugged, am I doing something wrong or is it just rng if he drops the ring or not and im having bad luck?

    Killed him about 20 times now and still nothing. Out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/willus1337
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Submarine Speeds REALLY Vary?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I saw this post that says the Speeds Vary depending on the Color/type of sub and If its Under/Over water,

    Is this (still?) True? or did this get changed When they consolidated Mount Speeds?

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?237028-Submarines!-Are-they-worth-it

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    just curious about 1500 gilda cars

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    why noone picks the blue one ? is there even a best car of the 3 ?

    submitted by /u/46souls
    [link] [comments]

    Should i Buy a Basic sub to farm for a Chrome Sub?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    So I started doing Treasure Chests within the first week of the game.
    But once Land Released, all of my Labor went into that.

    Now that my Skills are up there, and I have Labor to Spend, I've been thinking of getting back into it.

    I really want to Get a Chrome Sub, because it makes things SOOOOO much easier. However I've not seen the Plans up on the Market once yet.

    I already have 50 Fragments from my time doing them before, but I wanted to ask if anyone thought it was worth spending the 250 Glida and about 600g on building a "Basic" Sub to speed up Farming for the Chrome one.

    Or should I just do it the old fashion way ?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel