• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    ArcheAge When your freighter is part mountain goat.

    ArcheAge When your freighter is part mountain goat.


    When your freighter is part mountain goat.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Van Fleet vs Trion Worlds - Archeage Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    What is the upgrade path of erenor gear?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Last time I played it was obsidian and crafted gear etc, is there anywhere that explains it well?

    Even if it's just the names of each tier up to erenor I'd be fine with that, I assume its the illustrious upwards?

    submitted by /u/HitPlayGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    Diligence decrystallization scrolls

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    So this diligence shop event ends on the 22nd from what I hear. What is everyone doing as far as stocking up? 10, 20 30, blowing all you have? I heard they were changing the Diamond Shore hiram quest to award a decrystallization scroll though, so I'm a bit worried blowing all that I have. But that could be months away and I could have all T4 by then. I just cant imagine spending 10k honor for a decrystallization scroll now, what is everyone's thought?

    submitted by /u/twinchell
    [link] [comments]

    WEST is BEST

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    RNG gave me my most profitable hour of Reedwind yet

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:16 AM PST

    What are the good utility weapons for mages? besides monstrous desire

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:50 PM PST

    When does synthetic event ends? tonight, tomorrow (15.01) or 22.01?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Korean patch notes?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Is there anywhere I can find korean patch notes for 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3?

    submitted by /u/Inquisitio
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone write down a list of all CC statuses and what they do? Trip stun impale etc... i cant find it anywhere

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Instance Bug and Castle Siege

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the having the instance bug and being in the siege raid prevents the siege from starting the same way it stops the arena teams from queuing?

    submitted by /u/braernoch
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Alchemy

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:47 AM PST

    What's the best way to level alchemy? I used to craft mossy/desert at a Apothecary's house. But it seems not level my Alchemy that much, so I am going to craft all those potions untill desert/mossy by the regular way. Anyone knows a better way to level alchemy?

    submitted by /u/sznyaan
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded manors?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    So the manors upgrade into the armorers, apothecary, and tradesman houses right? What benefits do these give, and also if I set it to family does my family get full benefits or will they need their own?

    submitted by /u/Nephelionz
    [link] [comments]

    farm cart upgrade to wagon struggles

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Backstory: I have been playing again recently after not playing since legacy was released. I had been playing AAU and got annoyed so I'm playing legacy again.

    I have had a farm cart since way back and I thought I'd finally upgrade it to a wagon. I can get archeum trees with vocation, but I can't get mineral water back to water them at my house in Sunbite Wilds, Haranya. The same goes for the flaming logs.

    I was seeing something about "water tickets" to purchase the water imported, but I am guessing that is gone, is that correct? So it appears the only way I can get the 16 archeum logs and 5 flaming logs I need is to buy them from the auction house? My total gold would buy me 12 of the 16, so it may not be possible for me without spending real money (I'm too casual it seems)

    I am assuming that constructing any other type of vehicle to haul with would be even more difficult and expensive, is that correct?

    Thanks for listening, even if you don't have suggestions. I'm just frustrated and disappointed.

    submitted by /u/dubukat
    [link] [comments]

    Do unidentied hiram instruments drop?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    So when i first started i messed up one of my hiram upgrades so i'm missing a rank 1 awakening scroll for basic equipment and I threw away the free unidentied hiram instruments from doing x amount of hiram quests cause im dumb. So im just wondering if any mobs can drop it / if there's an alternative way of getting a lute, or is it impossible and I should work towards an erenor lute

    submitted by /u/Und3adHam5ter
    [link] [comments]

    Order of Damage Mitigation

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Does anyone know the order of damage mitigation? From what I have discerned, it's the following:

    1. Damage is rolled against opponents physical/magic Defense against your Defense penetration. Crit damage is determined against opponents resilience.

    2. That reduced damage is then rolled against opponents toughness.

    3. That reduced damage is now rolled against opponents evasion (100%), then shield block rate (60%) then parry rate (40%). Phys damage only, Magic always hits.

    4. That reduced damage is now rolled against any other damage reduction, like reduced damage from Hiram gear, faction buff 6%, Halcy neck 6%. This also includes damage convert to health (honor pot).

    Is this the correct order?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Polyteknik
    [link] [comments]

    How to awaken Tempest Seastorm Tricorne (sea of drown love's leather armor)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Can I awaken this piece or is it stuck at epic?

    submitted by /u/DiabloLNK
    [link] [comments]

    What to do next when you hit lvl 50?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Hi guys! I just hit level 50 yesterday and I'm kinda having some trouble grinding now.

    I just got my Hiram gear and all I do is fish right now. I don't really know what to do at this point right now.

    I wanna level up to 55 but I don't know how to get there quickly.

    Should I just take my time right now making some gold? If so, what would be the things that I can do to make gold?

    submitted by /u/saytan711
    [link] [comments]

    How do I repair my sails? I'm using Goddess Nui Figurehead that repairs my ship

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I'm using Goddess Nui Figurehead that repairs my ship. My ship stays at full when fighting normal ghost ships, but the sails are just straight jacked. How do I repair them out at sea? Wait till they broken to put sands into it?

    submitted by /u/krazye87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel