• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    ArcheAge WTF is this?

    ArcheAge WTF is this?


    WTF is this?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    Can someone explain to me why do I see this all over the place https://imgur.com/a/lcG8MSN

    Each person has this giant weird face near him

    submitted by /u/tapuzman
    [link] [comments]

    AAU will be my first ArchAge experience. What is the PvP like?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I'm a big PvP enthusiast. It's my first time coming to ArchAge seriously as I disliked the P2W model.

    I'm curious as to how the PvP is set up. I understand there are arenas and guild wars.

    However a few questions, is there rated PvP similar to WoW?

    Are there battlegrounds similar to most MMOs?

    Is there WvW PvP similar to GW (catapults etc).

    I like competitive PvP so are there rewards for high rated players or am I not looking at this in the right way?

    Help a noob out.

    submitted by /u/Vuxadin
    [link] [comments]

    Weird face bug AA Unchained PTS

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    I have gotten this werid face bug, and it is getting quite difficult to play with all these huge giant faces everywhere. Does anyone have any solution that does not involve relogging (becuase of broken login servers)?

    Faces;

    https://i.imgur.com/UftJPTe.jpg

    submitted by /u/sandrajeva
    [link] [comments]

    4 Strong Gear Builds for Archer (build crafting for AAU)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    2 handed spear classes

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    What classes use 2 handed spears?

    submitted by /u/Me_poon_floss
    [link] [comments]

    Is this costume available in game somewhere?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    ArcheAge Launch Guide - Everything You Need to Know

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    Class/Build help please

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    Super hyped for Unchained, I'm trying to find a class that fits my play style, I tried out the new class and just wasn't super in love with it. I'm coming from BDO and I play main Lahn right now, I also have Mystic/Striker Alts all of which that are relevant at high AP grind spots/PVP. Which classes in unchained will play like these 3 classes?

    The whole build options being pretty massive is quite overwhelming as well. How can I know which builds are "meta" for each class?

    Trying swift blade was kind of out of my reach as its a pretty difficult class and ninja-like but it looked cool to try. I only played it until level 15 and it didn't feel like my style.

    TLDR: Help me choose a class like Lahn/Mystic/Striker from BDO, and help me find meta builds for those classes!

    Thanks!

    Edit: I legit have 0 game knowledge for Archage, wanted to just try something new even though the tab target will be difficult to get used to. I played a little WoW so it should help.

    submitted by /u/Nijedo
    [link] [comments]

    Why are archers always jumping?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    Skills have auto targeting option in game menu - why do they keep jumping?

    submitted by /u/Draug_
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Request: Uncapped FPS (240 Hz Displays)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    I know 240 Hz is still quite niche in MMORPGs, especially compared to FPS games, but since we're getting graphics updates and a 64-bit client it'd be neat if the "Restrict Max FPS" setting in-game actually worked for people who wish to play at more than 142 Hz.

    Currently with "Restrict Max FPS" disabled your FPS is still limited to 142, which is the same as if you had it enabled and maxed it out at 150.

    Setting CryEngine's command sys_maxFPS 240 in the game's config files unfortunately doesn't work either.

    So both methods to raise your FPS above 142 aren't functioning at all.

    CryEngine's physics aren't tied to the frame rate so this should be a rather simple. They could fix the "Restrict Max FPS" setting so it does what it says or at least raise it to 240 FPS. I know a lot of devs force an FPS cap so people don't complain about their PCs running hot (rendering 300 FPS on a 60 Hz screen etc.) but at least have a way to disable it please.

    I have mild epilepsy so the higher the refresh rate is, the easier it is for me to look at, especially during quick camera movements. Would be neat if a dev could pass this on to XLGAMES. <3

    submitted by /u/LittleLunia
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone what can i do about this error. I just finished an elf female, saved it. After 1 hours i tried to use it and File contains information that can't be reflected shows up

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    Transmog/Costume Question (Different armor types)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    Hey there :)

    I was looking through a lot of costumes and armors and I found that female ayanad/library cloth set to be my favorite so far. Only problem, I wanted to play archer+leather. Is there any way to somehow transmog the ayanad look OR make it into a costume?

    Maybe I could even try to play a cloth ranger but that would be far from optimal I suppose.

    Tx for your help already!

    submitted by /u/FrE3E
    [link] [comments]

    Guards Send You to Jail When Wanted!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    In 6.0, it seems you are sent to jail by guards when you are wanted. This means you cant get into marianople to do your crime quests to reduce your time. You can't do your dailies if you are wanted. This is a HUGE change to pvp and the criminal system. I am also experiencing a bug that I am getting wanted during Jury trials and having no crimes reported. This is a big issue over and above this guard issue.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613106359595958273/630408454485573643/unknown.png

    submitted by /u/gdevilman
    [link] [comments]

    housing

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Hello So I want to prepare myself for the launch, more specifically for the land rush on saturday, and im a bit lost on how to do it. I preordered the game and i have been trying to play but its been hard and im only lvl 17 or so most days i cant login so i cant get to 50 to test the 16x16 stuff and so on. So I will ask here, what is the best approach to this? get a cottage and the 16x16 farm when the game launches or? Is there any way to get two 16x16 on the SAME account? if so how? and is the cottage worth it?

    My goal was to get a 24x24 house but that seems impossible to get 300 gilda unless u play all day until saturday so my second goal would be two 16x16 and a cottage maybe

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Got the preorder

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    do I just install archeage through the glyph app? I'm not seeing *unchained*

    submitted by /u/BruteForce699
    [link] [comments]

    Unchained 6.0 In-depth Darkrunner Guide

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    QUESTION: is Plate Armor viable as a Darkrunner as a starter?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    Like the title says is Plate Armor viable as a Darkrunner?!

    I just want to start the game slowly as plate and have fun on PVE and try to understand the basics of housing and crafting. later on once I start the game I want to PVP, what are your thoughts?!

    submitted by /u/Kuichii
    [link] [comments]

    What class should a casual, non-meta focused player go for in AA:U?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    I think many players are wondering this as well, which is why I decided to make this post.

    Tl;dr below.

    I am going to play a few hours a day, focusing on exploring, levelling up, do some dungeons, housing, farming and trading.

    What is the recommended class for someone like me?

    A streamer said if I dont care much about being OP in pvp and pve then I should just go mage as they are fun and kill mobs easily. Any confirmation on this? Survivability isnt so important to me because if I get ganked by a good player im going to die anyway! I suppose shadowplay can come in handy because of stealth..

    Tl;dr looking for a non-complicated class with very straightforward gameplay for a casual player.

    Thanks in advance for the reply! So hyped! If anyone is willing to link me a build as well that would be amazing!

    submitted by /u/Tee4hee
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Shadowblade

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Hey all. Just a quick preface, I played Archeage back in 2014/2015 for about 6 months before quitting due to the cash shop and p2w nature of the game. I always loved the game, despite its flaws, and thought it was one of the best mmo's I've ever played. That being said, I thought I would give AAU a try :)

    I know I want to play melee and used to main a Blighter and Shadowblade. This time around, I've narrowed down my classes to Shadowblade, Executioner, or Bloodreaver. Can any of you guys give me some insight on the strengths and weaknesses of these 3 classes? Are these classes viable in plate or should I stick with leather? If leather, are there any good bruiser-type classes that do well in 1v1 and group play that wear plate? Idk why, but I just like the way a plate character with a 2h looks and feels.

    Ty all.

    submitted by /u/John_Zolty
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to play unchained with a razer naga?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    I will not and cannot play without it. So am i refunding this shit?

    submitted by /u/iscenic
    [link] [comments]

    PvP honor points for healers, bards and tanks

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    Have they implemented or has there been talks of creating some type of way for healers, bards and tanks to earn honor in large scale PvP since they do not get very many kills?

    submitted by /u/TotalTC
    [link] [comments]

    Main/Off hand for Archer

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Hello! Is there any difference in picking specific weapons for main/off? Also, is a shield advisable for non Stone Arrow builds?

    submitted by /u/cristalarc
    [link] [comments]

    How doable is the 16x16 farm before land rush?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    It's been so long since I've played and I can't remember the steps to get the 16 x 16. Didnt it involve a thunderstruck log or something really difficult?

    submitted by /u/SpecialAgentSteve
    [link] [comments]

    In the glyph launcher, is the PTS for archeage the unchained PTS?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Or am I blind and looking in the wrong area?

    submitted by /u/AGreenCat
    [link] [comments]

    How punishing is it to change class if we regret our main?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    Hi all, great to see all the hype surrounding AAU.
    I'm kinda new to the game and I have a basic quetion for experienced players:

    If I want to change class(let's say I'm a Blighter) and try another role, for example Primeval or Hierophant, besides lvling up those skillsets do I need to grind new armor and weapons all over again?

    submitted by /u/Master_of_Triggers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel