• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    ArcheAge Just to be clear, there is a natural built-in 50% gold discount in synthesis going from T1 to T2 and from T2 to T3 (none from T3 to T4). You are costing yourself gold by maxing past the divine cap at T2 during the event. Explanation in comments.

    ArcheAge Just to be clear, there is a natural built-in 50% gold discount in synthesis going from T1 to T2 and from T2 to T3 (none from T3 to T4). You are costing yourself gold by maxing past the divine cap at T2 during the event. Explanation in comments.


    Just to be clear, there is a natural built-in 50% gold discount in synthesis going from T1 to T2 and from T2 to T3 (none from T3 to T4). You are costing yourself gold by maxing past the divine cap at T2 during the event. Explanation in comments.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Anyone else got this? Scam Yay or Nay?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Do Event Decrystallization Scrolls Expire?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:44 PM PST

    I was going to dumo my remaining diligence into decrystallization scrolls before the event ended but didnt know if it will expire after the events over or not. I dont wanna waste hundreds of dili, any info on this?

    submitted by /u/TheSonicArchitect
    [link] [comments]

    Mixing T1/T3 Gems

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    I can afford to have some of my gear socketd with T3, I have several pieces half gemmed witb upgraded T1 atm, but farming honor to upgrade them is so borjng so i wonder what y'all think about mixing t1 and t3 gems in order to spread out gold/honor investments as well as get some extra stats since t3 are better anyways?

    submitted by /u/ferevon
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get Zephyr and Seabreeze designs?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    I would just buy them but... they are so rare on AH you have to check hourly because people snap them up.

    Where do they drop from? as ive opened a ton of bags but never seen a seabreeze

    submitted by /u/HitPlayGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    Have most of the quest gear sets (Such as the Purified Monk Set) been removed to force the purchase of costumes?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    I don't see any of them in the wardrobe nor have I seen anyone wearing them. Have they been removed?

    submitted by /u/I_Ask_Dumb_Question5
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to spend gold while the synthesis event is still active?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Beside upgrading hiram/lib gear and noryette accessories is there anything else I should be doing to save on gold cost?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal enhancer rank 4 Farm?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Hey i was lucky and pushen my second nory earing to t2 while event is active. Now I am out of infusions to push it to legendary (50% missing). I guess it's only tomorrow right? Maybe stay 2 days and I want it to get legendary.. where do I get more abyssal enhancer? I know I ll get 7 or 8 from nory run itself. I can convert 60 rank 1 from box rewards into 10 rank 4. Where do I get these boxes? I found them from cr and halcy. Maybe arena too? I am unsure. Is there a spot where I can grind them?

    submitted by /u/ex2j
    [link] [comments]

    SA population (Brasil)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Just want to know how much players are playing before i buy, if there is anything like steamcharts for archeage: unchained? Also if any brazillian player that is playing can inform me if there are some guilds portuguese friendly etc...

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/TigreV
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help on mounts!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I'm very big into pvp and would like a burst speed mount for running down my targets, I know the gallant snowlion is dope but my guild does not have the gs I do to help funnel me and all I need is portal stones, which I dont wanna beg in nation chat for or pay people and get scammed. SO what are some good burst speed pvp mounts I can rely on ME for. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/jethro401
    [link] [comments]

    How’s the game looking?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Played during launch, then had some other things happen which took time away from ArcheAge. Remember there being a massive shitstorm here on Reddit, so how's the game looking now?

    submitted by /u/SirDumpel
    [link] [comments]

    Crafted Neck VS Proven Warrior

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Finally done gemming, but still finding out the absurd amount of honor ill need for certain pieces of gear like cruel glory and shadows, and the possibility of having to buy them multiple times if they blow up regrading...

    Just how much better is the proven warrior necklace vs crafted ones? Is it worth spending extra cash on them? And if we assume money isnt an issue how does the max eranor necklace hold up to the eternal proven warrior one?

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    How should I spend my gold?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:19 AM PST

    With the discounted synthesis event ending on January 15th, I'm curious which would be cheaper. I'm currently at full t2 divine armor/bow/instrument and I just hit t3 epic 2h weapon. My armor has 1 gem per piece, my weapon has 4 gems. I have about 500g to play with.

    Assuming that each tier of Hiram costs 50% less per synthesis from the previous tier, while also assuming the cost to gem increases significantly for each increased tier (50%? Anyone know?), which option should I do:

    1) Keep my weapon at T3 epic and try to fully gem.

    2) Upgrade my 4-gemmed weapon to T4 epic and try to get to legendary.

    Edit: It is much more cost effective to awaken to T4 and then slot the final gems later. The sixth gem in a 2h is only 11 gold more expensive at t4 than t3. The seventh gem is only 15 gold more expensive. I can definitely save more than 26 gold by taking advantage of the event. Thanks to u/raikken for posting the google spreadsheet below.

    TL:DR - Option 2 is significantly better

    submitted by /u/Powerism
    [link] [comments]

    Your opinions on an appropriate change to mages

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Obviously this holds no merit at all and is more of a for fun/ thought experiment.

    It goes without being told that mages are the literal apex of AA in almost all content. There is absolutely no reason to run any other class unless the content specifically requires a different archetype since they are THAT overbearingly powerful.

    Now in my opinion I don't really mind it too much. I actually think magic archetypes SHOULD be the DPS kings in most games considering they typically have cast times and are vulnerable on the offense.

    But see that's the problem here. Mages don't seem to have have that vulnerability phase in AA in exchange for their monsterous strengths. They rarely need to sit on spot to do what they gotta do outside of solely wave meteor.

    From observation I feel this is completely a result of HIRAM GEAR and how it functions.

    Because Hiram is able to roll off meta stats on their main stats, players are able to create sets of gear that don't pretain to their class archetype while still benefitting from its strengths. In this case, leather or plate Hiram armor with INT stats carry very little demerits for mages while negating their biggest weakness (their vulnerability).

    This means that mages gain a win win situation in regards to getting rid of their biggest weakness while still being able to do all of their damage.

    Now what changes do you propose we come up with that has as minor an impact on the game as possible? Mine is personally to leave everything the same but to give a SIGNIFICANT BUFF to a full cloth armor set bonus. I'm talking like 30-40% more damage to all magic damage.

    That way it's a very good tradeoff for mages that want that phat DPS to switch to cloth while leather/plate mage is still viable. Leather/plate mages can have absurd dps while taking decent damage whilst cloth mages enter a while new realm of dps but get one shotted by shadow smite 100%

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Caekie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel