• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    ArcheAge My creator made me do it, I swear I'm innocent.

    ArcheAge My creator made me do it, I swear I'm innocent.


    My creator made me do it, I swear I'm innocent.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    So uhm... my girlfriend was having fun with her new Skateboard...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    Exhale <behave> Caught Botting On Tyrenos

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Is it worth playing?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Hi all, I've been out of the loop when it comes to gaming for almost a year. I want a new MMO to start and stumbled upon this. Could I get some brief pros and cons? Is it worth investing my time in? How popular it is etc.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/CyberSecurityBloke
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmmmm...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    AA-U Labor Points Regeneration Bug

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Since when I bought the game yesterday on Steam, I've been trying to get my labor points to work as they are meant to. They're stuck to zero and without any regeneration.

    Loggin in onto store.trionworlds.com the "Apply" button doesn't show up for me, I only get a "See More" button which leads to purchasing the pack again.

    Searching the web to find possible solutions, I found out that it is a common issue, even addressed by one of the devs at:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?356079-About-Missing-Labor-Regeneration-and-or-Chainbreaker-Items

    I tried to buy the suggested item, spending 1 of my initial 500 credits, but it obviously didn't work for me.

    I'm waiting for an answer to my open ticket but I suppose it's goin to take a while, so if you guys could help I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/fuzion9k
    [link] [comments]

    Log in reward

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:15 AM PST

    Just make more of the dailies just a daily log in reward!!!!!

    submitted by /u/margakos
    [link] [comments]

    I challenge you to find a better combo....

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/mlmN2p-OlT0

    (i deliberately didn't backdrop...surprisingly he didn't get credit for the round AND i wasn't able to hit respawn and we both had to wait the 300+ sec before the next round started)

    submitted by /u/Kanon_XO
    [link] [comments]

    Larders post maintenance

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Did your test larders survived this maintenance? Post your results below and thank you

    submitted by /u/deaskaf
    [link] [comments]

    I cant do any side quests

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    i can see the exclamation marks on the map but when i arrive to talk to the NPC that is supposed to give me the quest, there isn't an exclamation mark over it's head.

    submitted by /u/GuidonBedon
    [link] [comments]

    Wagon Engine bound?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me if the engine you get from blue salt is BOP? Or could I trade it?

    submitted by /u/DiscoBreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting equipment on alt

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Heya

    I have a couple of alts that I use for casual farming and to make some gold for my main. Main is currently archer at about 4.5GS. I've slowed down a lot as I've grown tired of the daily grind for honor and infusions/scrolls so at the moment I'm just planning of gemming out my main using gold and just screw dailies for a few weeks.

    I also have bad altitis and always love playing different classes. I was considering for the long term to gear up my alt as a melee but even thinking of the daily grind pains me.

    I've researched crafting but am still confused. What I was thinking of doing is over time, as I slow gear up my main, to slowly work on crafting on my alt, and bit by bit craft weapons/armor for him and gear him out that way. Anything but the Hiram grind.

    I've heard of a vendor that sells base armor for bonds but I've never seen him offer it. Is it even in game. Is this a viable approach or should I just bite the bullet and put every resource into my main and accept I'll always be an archer?

    Thanks

    PS addition general question. one reason Im considering a melee alt is that if i get jumped in open world on my archer 99% of the time I melt in one combo, even to same GS melee. I was thinking to make melee to be more beefier so that these fights last longer. Im not sure if that is the actual reality or just my 'grass is greener' perspective.

    submitted by /u/Eppsiedu
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone actually looking forward to the archepass returning?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    I'm happy just getting my weekly diligence and labor tbh. I don't really want more quests to have to repeat infinitely.

    submitted by /u/jwark
    [link] [comments]

    Lost fishing boat

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    My friend's fishing boat was stolen by reds, who promptly drove it ashore to destroy it. During this ordeal, my friend lost connection to the game. Upon logging back in, he cant spawn his boat as it says he must go to where it was last deactivated. But where it was despawned, there is no possible place to respawn it (the water is too shallow)

    Is the only way to fix this via the horrible customer service/ticket system?

    submitted by /u/thorin987
    [link] [comments]

    Defense penetration or crit dmg runes for darkrunner?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Goose Cages and Fertilizer

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    How much fresh fertilizer do you get per harvest, or how often does it give fresh fertilizer?

    submitted by /u/Ablindbabypanda
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolling after geared?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    So I'm just curious what the protocol is regarding changing role after you already have notable gear, say 6 or 7k gs. I was going to reoll healer for unchained but ended up going melee after hearing about swiftblade. I very much regret my choice. All of my armor is at t2 divine, my main weapon is t3 divine and my offhand is t2 divine. I know for armor its a matter of rerolling the stats and praying for spirit and other heal stats but is there any easy way to get a new weapon, how does feeding your existing weapons to a new one work out? I haven't found a lot of info on that and if its efficient or not.

    submitted by /u/Silver_Mage
    [link] [comments]

    What happen to overflowing exp on hiram gear?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    i got my epic T3 weapon and i decided to reroll and got a t1 Celestial weapon planning on making it T2 and right away feed the Epic weapon it it or i can do it right now but what will happen if my exp overflow?

    submitted by /u/Mclilzee
    [link] [comments]

    Rotate house option.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    I noticed we have an option to rotate our houses. Every time I try it is greyed out. Any idea how to do this exactly?

    submitted by /u/exile101
    [link] [comments]

    Archepass causes server stability issues or does it?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:29 AM PST

    so after activating the Archepass they said it causing problems, so they decided to disable it yet its not accutally disabled, its just the UI hidden and the archepass still running in hte background... so how is this not effecting the stability issues?

    submitted by /u/Mclilzee
    [link] [comments]

    Mastercard automatically issuing permanent credits for any purchase made to TRION/Gamigo if requested

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Yes, pretty much sums up how bad this dumpster fire is at this point. Mastercard has had so many complaints and chargebacks on AA:U they will issue an instantly approved perm credit for anyone that used Mastercard on a purchase related to AA:U. Get your money back people, show this bullshit is unacceptable in their wallets.

    submitted by /u/The_Scarr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel