• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    ArcheAge A Visual Guide to Healing in ArcheAge

    ArcheAge A Visual Guide to Healing in ArcheAge


    A Visual Guide to Healing in ArcheAge

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Rasta <Hit Me Not Mom> Caught Botting On Jergant

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    When you become a pirate, you learn cannon acrobatics.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    [Unpopular Opinion] Archeage is actually not as PvP centric as people make it out to be

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    I keep seeing that same statement being thrown around by people all over the internet, and while I agree that there is a significant focus on PvP in some areas, I just think labelling AA as being "mostly PvP" is a bit misleading and do not really do it justice, the game is so SO much more than just a mere PvP MMO, it's a sandbox MMO at its core with some themepark mechanics thrown into the mix, AA was designed to have something for pretty much everyone, and while PvP is definitely present, it doesn't mean that it's the only thing to do, in fact, I personally think the game is something like 75% Non-PvP and 25% Pure PvP, because the main ways you progress your character is by doing mostly non-PvP stuff, like mob grinding, dungeons, crafting, open world PvE events and bosses, buying things you need off the market etc.

    Anyway, that's just my personal take, feel free to disagree with me with me, I made this post for a reason after all haha, so feel free to tell me how you see it ^^

    submitted by /u/011-Mana
    [link] [comments]

    Methods of farming honor / guides / etc... ?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Hello guys, the title explains everything. I'm right now upgrading from Adventure's Quest gear to Hiram Gear.

    At this stage I'm going depend so much of honor farming... I really would appreciate if you link me a guide, youtube video or even other reddit thread of methods of farming honor, all the dailies, etc... I couldn't find a youtube video about this.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/EuronFuckingGreyjoy
    [link] [comments]

    My hillside farmhouse

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Congrats to a random lucky winner for benefiting off my Swiss Cheeze brain

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    PTS Servers always shown as "Under Maintenance"?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Both servers are "Under Maintenance" to me whenever I try to log in, and I've tried at multiple times of day over the course of 2 weeks now.

    I've seen server 2 up once or twice but game says I have 3 chars in server 1, which I don't remember creating and can't log in to delete.

    I tried writing a ticket but character name is mandatory info and trouble accessing a server doesn't to be one of the choices for problems either.

    Is this just me? Anyone know what the problem might be and how I might be able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/john24812
    [link] [comments]

    Has ANYONE gotten a response from customer service yet?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    I bought the gold pack the day of AAU launch, and was never able to apply it to my character. It just doesn't show up in the store, and yes I'm logged in. I've checked every week since launch and it shows the other 2 packs available to purchase, but the gold pack is missing.

    I've updated my ticket a bunch of times, I've even opened a second ticket. It's going on 2 months now..

    submitted by /u/kivaraza0825
    [link] [comments]

    Saltwater fishing

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    How do the fishing spots spawn? Are they completely random? Also, if anyone can take pitty on this filthy casual and send me spawn locations I will love you for ever!

    submitted by /u/TheoneRagecakes
    [link] [comments]

    Havesters vs Miners Famhouse

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    I hear a lot of talk about the harvesters farmhouse being the best of the three, why is this? Is one extra seed bed so much better then 2 seed beds and a mining drill?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/robinkuiper
    [link] [comments]

    So what are the best money making professions?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    I have heard that commerce sucks, and that alchemy isn't as good anymore either... What professions are the best right now even if they take awhile to become good? I'm pretty tired of coinpurses lol...

    submitted by /u/swagdude802
    [link] [comments]

    Best Armor set for FANATIC?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    is it worth puting vocation seeds into harvester farmhouse beds?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    not sure whats the yield on those? for example on normal tomato i get around 125-140 i think and its costs 1.87g.. in the other hand yam seeds are 45 voc and i need 50 to put em which is 2250 vocation..it seems much more expensive

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Resilience and Toughness

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Does anyone know the metrics resilience and toughness use?

    I know toughness has diminishing returns and resilience is linear but does anyone know what the actual ratios are?

    Like 1000 resil = -5% crit chance etc.

    It would be nice to see what numbers I need to aim for. I'm at 6500 resilience and 3000 toughness yet still seem just as squishy as if I had 0. Back in 2.5 the difference between 0 resil and 3000 resil was night and day but it seems like the impact is not that great unless I'm expected to be pushing 20k resil...

    submitted by /u/burkechrs1
    [link] [comments]

    A shout out to some Tyrenos players. Getting farmed for honor sucks, but this act of kindness lessened the sting a bit. Thank you

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Question about farm vehicles

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    If i upgrade from farm hauler to farm freighter, can i make farm freighter into red Rudolph, will it be the same as the Red Farm Freighter(8 slots+backseat)? Or is Red Farm freighter the only one that has an extra backseat like that?

    submitted by /u/sevxone
    [link] [comments]

    those pirates..

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    Baobob trees are awful...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    I'll get to the trees after two points.

    One you are never going to hear about a good money maker, I have money makers I rely on atm that I wouldn't even tell my guild bc it would ruin it. And money makers do no last forever, what im doing now probably wont be good in a week or a month... The economy changes all the time and demand for items change. We use things like purses and fishing as meduim/long time investment raw gold as the standards we judge everything else against for a reason. Generally speaking if you aren't getting purse rates for something that isn't a very short time investment its not worth doing. The second you hear about a good money maker it's either not a good one anymore or its about to be shit. You NEED to take the time to look for things yourself, and keep it to yourself and milk it as long as you can.

    Secondly people and really im calling out pretty much every dumb content creator pushing these trees, need to realize that everything is archeage has a raw value in gold. Vocation is NOT free on my server I can instantly dump any vocation I have easily for 1k : 10g if not more. Diligence is worth 50:175g (wagon tickets), labor has a value to people buying it at usually coin purse or higher rates etc...

    Now to trees. They cost 225 vocation, ok so thats 2.25g at the very least per tree. Each gather gives you ~5 fruit that sell for 9s ea. Lets be extremely liberal and say 50s per gather. Now that means to even break EVEN with your investment you have to gather the tree 5 times (ya its going to die before this happens almost every time) AND you are spending labor on the land via taxes (remember point 2 land/taxes/labor has a gold value). Now add in the tedious time setting up all this bullshit when you can literally make 2x this without land, without labor, and without almost any time just selling your vocation. Oh and lets not even talk about what you COULD be using your land for that you aren't bc you are planting baobobs...

    Please stop planting these trees it hurts me when I see farms filled with these shits

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    Gear and build for abolisher

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Hi

    I want play abolisher but need help for gear. Should i use plate+mdef shield or leather+pdef shield and which green stats i get on items full stamina or weapons str armors stamina etc. Thanks for the all help.

    submitted by /u/Langrisw
    [link] [comments]

    FFA Arena bullshitery

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:11 AM PST

    AA:U scarlet mechanic outfit?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    can you get the scarlet mechanic overalls in AA:U?

    submitted by /u/Your2ndShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Farm Freighter, Red Freighter Chroma

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    Hey, i thinking to do 8storage chroma. I already have farm cart chroma.

    Im little confuse. So first i need to do Farm Hauler Chroma its 6storage . I heard some wagon have +2min eco fuell bonus but not sure which one it is. When i craft Farm hauler chrome, i can do 8stroage with 7 ticket and its called Farm Freighter Chroma.

    And there is also Red Freighter Chrome but for craft that you need Red Hauler Chrome and for that you need 7x ticket extra.

    I wonder whats different beetwen Farm Freighter Chroma and Red Freighter Chroma.

    submitted by /u/s0gukolum
    [link] [comments]

    Best fishing boat rudder? Is the difference noticeable enough to be worthwhile?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Just wondering here as I contemplate grinding for a seabreeze rudder of some sort.

    edit: seems it comes down to the steering speed and low weight of the Caernord, or the turning speed of the Andelph. Anyone know which of these provides the better benefit?

    submitted by /u/Xialoh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel