• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    ArcheAge what it feels like waiting on the splash screen

    ArcheAge what it feels like waiting on the splash screen


    what it feels like waiting on the splash screen

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    RMTers sitting in Austera with their 13k gs and nobody to play with after everyone quits

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    GM Cosmo not happy with us harpooning people off the cargo ship...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Holding On - An Archeage Cinematic in 2020

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Any gm's in the game or any moderation?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:14 AM PST

    I get that this is a player run game, but when horrible abuse in chat and constant exploits are obviously happening for months now it's a little ridiculous. I'm on the Jergant server and just as an example the guild The Enclave on west side shouts constant racial and sexist abuse in chat, and the same guild does the prison exploit literally every night so that they can purple on the same faction day after day with 0 punishment. Jergant is a smaller server too so I can only imagine it's worse in the bigger ones, I tried to contact a discord CM about it and they said to go through the website report system which has taken months now with no reply. Does anyone have any examples of game moderation actually happening?

    submitted by /u/Nephelionz
    [link] [comments]

    Hmm interesting... 15 farmhouses(2 unbuilt). Since there is nothing growing around these I bet a whole guild died out or an owner of dozen accounts got burnt out from planting, lol.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Are off-healers a thing in AA? Ex: Agility Ranger.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    I was planning on trying an agility Ranger but wasn't sure if my heals would even be worth it without stacking Spirit. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/I_Ask_Dumb_Question5
    [link] [comments]

    Polar bear mount chance?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:26 AM PST

    does anyone know what % chance is to get one from a cub? I've raised around 10 so far and only got battle pet version.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Could you in Theory, Follow the Cargo Ship in a Merch, and keep Protection?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Since The Captain's Protection works for 35m outside of the Ship itself (and not the Captain) and the Ship doesn't have any Clip mechanics yet, could you in theory, hug the ship super close with a Merchant ship and still keep your protection? Or does Protection not extend to your Ship, as well?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    I just changed my email account to a new one. Now I cannot acces to my account.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Has this happened to anyone? I just changed my email account and when I try to logging I get the error of "password or email incorrect please try again" I made the process of changing the password, I get the email to change the password to my new email and I can change it without problems. But when I proceed to try to log in I get the error AGAIN of "password or email incorrect please try again" I have already changed the password 5 times. I can't log into the page or launcher :(

    submitted by /u/FlOwMaKeRs
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram question

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Noob here. I need some help and can't really find anything online.

    After 100g+ in rerolls I finally got two stats that I want on my weapon. When I used a scroll to get to Hiram I got a third stat that I don't want. Where do I go next? Do I have to continue to reroll for stats again? I don't want to mess anything up as I've read that it can be a huge setback.

    submitted by /u/TheBadBK
    [link] [comments]

    I bought the arche pass potions on 1 char, can i switch them to my higher level?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I bought the arche pass potions on 1 char, can i switch them to my higher level or is it stuck there? I bought all 4 on the wrong char.

    submitted by /u/EnglishLegion
    [link] [comments]

    I've been gone for 2-3 weeks, did I miss some big news or something?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    There seems to be less people on before, did I miss something big? Or have I just been getting on at bad Times, recently? Started a new job, so not been able to get on or pay attention much.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    "New World" Archeage put with puppies & kittens

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:13 PM PST

    "Today Amazon announced that it would be removing open-world player killing from New World. This is to remove griefing from the game, which Amazon says was rampant and toxic throughout its testing. Amazon tried to come up with solutions to stop griefing while keeping open-world player killing, but nothing worked out. Higher-level players or groups would kill lower-level or solo players despite there being no benefit. Feedback showed this wasn't conducive to a healthy, growing MMO community. " by Gamerant

    submitted by /u/shinigamiblade
    [link] [comments]

    The journey was fun, but the bugs, exploits and lack of communication from Gamigo became too much.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I bought Archeage: Unchained on a whim, seeking what many others did, a sandbox in which I'd be able to do whatever I wanted while hopefully becoming stronger in the process. Though not so immediately (Never forget the queue times.) upon starting on Kaylin it was clear that there was only way to play the game if you wanted any chance at being competitive in this PvP oriented game and that was exploit and exploit hard. The gold bug from killing bosses from the Archepass was up for long enough to propel those who were seeking to gain a leg up ahead of the pack.

    So now with their distinct advantage, those who were ahead could easily prey on others, even their own faction during the first months when people were building and creating their homes, stealing packs and (maybe) getting sent to jail, which leads me to the next issue, the whole crime system. What's the point when you can just constantly abuse a bug to get out and force juries to tend to you again and again and again till finally they just give up and let you go free, essentially giving those people no incentive to respect the crime system or their own faction and now it's even more of a buggy mess 5 months after release. How is this possible or even remotely acceptable?

    So after they've become even more powerful from their pilfering and exploiting, they were able to completely dominate the land and open seas whenever more people ventured out to fish once people had realized it was lucrative, and all while seeing no punishments for the crimes they have previously committed. Eventually, we would see a strongly worded note somewhere off in the distance, a whisper which rung out.. "Hey! Don't do that guys D:" By Gamigo themselves. Truly an embarrassing response. Nothing or very /very/ little is being done, and it seems no change will come to the people who just wanna screw others over using game mechanics that were clearly not designed correctly and will never be fixed. Don't even get me started on the casual "friendly" Cargo ship and how people abuse and exploit the shit out of that for their own gain. When will the cycle be broken? How long do you think it'll take before they finally take action? Is it even worth it to do at this point? Those questions all brought me to the conclusion that I'm not longer going to invest anymore time in a game that's inherently broken.

    So with that, I wish everyone the best of luck with this game, I had a few great and a lot of frustrating memories and I hope things are done soon to create a healthy and strong community but as of now, it seems that for those who continue this journey you'll be stuck waiting with no ETA.

    submitted by /u/EmiAlbaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel