• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    ArcheAge This subreddit

    ArcheAge This subreddit


    This subreddit

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Results from 10k Labor spent FW Sport Fishing for those curious

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Votekicks needs to be changed / removed

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    This happens way too fucking often, I was just in a Golden Plains, the first leader passed leader to me 10sec after we started. Everyone started spamming to co-raid, I immediately asked if anyone wanted lead and the name of the other leader so I could co-raid.. And then got kicked, literally 10seconds after I was randomly passed leader

    Fucking troglodytes, this needs to get changed so it can't get abused like that..

    submitted by /u/Merqury
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded thatch?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    Is the harvester the best choice for raw income? I see ppl saying rancher is horrible bc no byproducts and miner is kind of just a labor dump loterry ticket.

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    Can we ban jail exploiters?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    there is some bugs that allow you to break free from jail with no consequences and force retrials until juries give up and give inno. can we start banning these kind of people please?

    submitted by /u/lifebreak123
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get Chrome Submarine design scraps?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    You need 200 scraps for the design, and over the past week we have only recovered 3 scraps lol. Is there a specific place I should be looking for sunken chests? My friends and I are essentially sailing around randomly until we come across something that looks like a point of interest, then we go check it out.

    submitted by /u/pengupineapple
    [link] [comments]

    No Black Friday sale?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Really wanted a costume, does anyone know if there will be a sale?

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Territory bathing suit...afk...?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    What is the purpose of this costume if the AFK timer is still on after putting it on?

    Also, I see all these people using anti-AFK macros at the pools. Shame on you.

    Is there a way to reap the benefits of this suit in a more decent way than coming back to keyboard 100 times during the day?

    submitted by /u/eltruism
    [link] [comments]

    What do I have to do to get an assist ??

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:15 PM PST

    In Golden Plains battle I lasso an enemy into into 50 of us literally sentencing them to death, on top of that i damage half of his HP, 5-6 k worst case following the lasso combo but i dont get an assist ??

    I mean what more do I have to do to get an assist as damage dealer ? Should I play a healer instead use 2 heals and get 200+ assists ??? what is this logic ?

    What is really the requirements to get an assist ? Didnt mean to hate on healers btw but it just doesnt make sense. I think you should be awarded an assist if you contributed in a kill in some way; it may be a CC ability, heal or damage but I seriously cant figure out what I have to do as a damage dealer to get an assist

    submitted by /u/eminoe
    [link] [comments]

    Some of ya'll really be out here hustlin' for leadership

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    FPS LAG ISSUE

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    I'm not sure why, but I have a FPS lag issue just in this game.

    I'm running Archeage on Ryzen 5 1600, 16gb ram, and gtx 1080.

    I can never get over 60fps in this game for some reason, and when I'm in a big raid, it usually drops down to like 10-15 fps. Currently, I'm running my monitor at 2K resolution, but even when I change the resolution to 1080p the FPS stays the same.

    I've switched to DX9 and turned off shadow but I still see next to no improvement on the FPS. Does anyone know if there is something I can change in the setting to make my FPS better?

    submitted by /u/RoadHouseBob
    [link] [comments]

    strange bug with hauler

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Has anyone ever had this kind of bug(maybe rendering problem) and suddenly you are teleported high up into the air with your hauler ?

    This is how it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/efyi91P.jpg

    I managed to save the stuff, alot valuable packs. Luckily nobody was around this area.

    submitted by /u/Patonis
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite Jail Escape?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:51 PM PST

    I dont get how people are getting 700+ minutes and are out within 1 minute and not only 1 time. There are guys that get jailtime and are in court again in like 3min 10 times in a row.

    submitted by /u/Annareth
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading pet gear

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Hey guys. Im as dumb as bricks on this and i havent found a response since launch. Is there a way to upgrade pet gear?

    submitted by /u/jduque16
    [link] [comments]

    error when trying to load appearances?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    getting Halcy assists as healer

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:10 AM PST

    How do you guys manage to get honor as healer? I spam AOE heals/buffs in Golden Plains and I barely get any assists. Am I doing something wrong? Have tips to get more assists as a healer? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/brickpotatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Sanddeep trader location?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    I'm looking for the location of the specialty trader in Sanddeep.

    It's not showing up on the map, but apparently sanddeep has a trader, based on

    https://archeage.info/assets/images/resources/834/trade-routes.jpg .

    Am I missing something?

    Edit: OK. The reason I asked is that I found a Two Crowns Luxury Pack lying around, and had no idea where I could turn it in, since the traders at Two Crowns wouldn't take it.

    submitted by /u/ViolentJake
    [link] [comments]

    2h or Dual Wield for Executioner?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Since no one will have max main hand anytime soon, would it be better to just go 2h?

    submitted by /u/KinoNaima
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage: Unchained | �� Wynn Castle Claim Week 2 �� | 2019 - 11 - 27 | WE...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Never played a game that limited single-account players so much

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Honestly it's too much. The warehouse isn't shared, too many character-bound items instead of account-bound, can't transfer my hiram pieces to my other character IN THE SAME ACCOUNT, labor being shared. This fucking sucks I don't get why you would ever have more than 1 character in the same account.

    submitted by /u/jlllllllj
    [link] [comments]

    Kyrios mounts

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:16 AM PST

    There's not really much information regarding these, would like some questions answered before I get one of them if possible

    If I buy the box, do I simply run out and use it on the creature, then it turns into my mount? or is there another process not written down there which would require me to buy materials etc to actually "make the mount"?

    Which mounts are considered the best out of these? Obviously situational and preference but from a open world PvP standpoint, would like some good movement speed buffs and or stealth on the mount. Maybe even a glide, but might only be the griffon that has that

    I've been looking at the Ant/Crab but not sure if they're actually "good" since you can't even gear them right?

    Would just like some insight on these. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/waddaba
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Double Recurve is resetting falldamage aswell

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    AOE skills with mouse to only go max range

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    is there a way to make AOE Circle on mouse to only go to max range? like how in WoW warriors leap can be set to only target max range no matter where your mouse is pointing it never go more than the max range of the skill, so basically the skill is never red and you always land on the max range of it when you point very far.

    submitted by /u/Mclilzee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel