• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    ArcheAge New ArchePass gives Dilligence instead of Gold now!

    ArcheAge New ArchePass gives Dilligence instead of Gold now!


    New ArchePass gives Dilligence instead of Gold now!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Where's all your labor gone Dony?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Drop Deads GM admits to RMT

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Glad to be part of the community

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Low effort shitpost

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    Isn't it strange that the best way to grind honor is actually PVE events?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:40 AM PST

    You can get thousands of afk honor by afking/killing PVE events over the day (and also an AFKfest halcy)

    Shouldn't honor be rewarded for I dunno hmm PVP!?!?

    submitted by /u/tapuzman
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback on Updated ArchePass on PTS - Nov 27

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    my dwarf ( sketched while barred from arena <.<)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Ebonsong builds be like

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 4 - My First Cargo Trip to the East + People Being Nice!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    The Adventures of Jackssparrow - Part 4 - My First Cargo Trip to the East + People Being Nice!

    Heeeeeeelooooooooo everyone! Capt. Jackssparrow of Wynn here, how you doin how you been?

    Today gonna post here 2 adventures. 2 in 1 , you lucky bastards!

    So, let's begin.

    How do I get started... hmm.... let's see.

    Almost completing 1 month playing the game, still NEWB AS HELL, I had to keep going with that Blue Salt Brotherhood green quest thing that I've almost forgotten about. Have done the alchemy tutorial, etc, got a donkey, nice.

    Then the game tells me I have to deliver some cargo of I don't know what (almost sure...drugs... gotta be drugs, have you ever looked those asian-gremlin-little-guys faces)?

    And who are those guys? Has anyone ever read the lore to know what the heck are those Gremli-Frog like guys? And they speak asian!

    So, I had to deliver Gremlin West drugs to the Gremlins of the East.

    Which was the easiest way to do that? By travelling in a Gremlin ship. Bravo. Asked the chat. Cargo ship arriving in Two Crowns in 5 min... oah fuck, I gotta hurry. Portal to 2C. Lots and lots of east people arriving at our west beaches, delivering their packs.

    That was my first try. I had no idea of what to do, but I knew, oah, boy, I knew that if I was late I wouldn't get a sit space I had to have in order to not fall overboard due to pirates tactics (oohh the irony).

    So I went to check if the ship was full. To my surprise, it wasn't! But that's prob because I was playing like 3:00 AM. I whispered a guy in the ship and he said I still had some time to buy the drug I mean, cargo pack.

    The Gremlin NPC was thirsty for my mony and he wanted a full gang to deliver his stuff.

    OOAAHH, "YOU SON OF A BITCH, I'M IN!" [ you got that reference ; ) ]

    I was one of the first to join the cargo ship, (was advised to summon Capt. Protection), got my seat and started to say random stuff in chat. There was actually a "Red" right next to me.

    The raid began to fill up.

    And I noticed there was still people that couldn't grab the ladders. That "Avatar" guy, ie. I tried to warn people there was still space inside the ship... dk if he made it though.

    Man overboard!!

    Harambe, the Ape God, was there with us, so I was certain nothing would happen against us. We had Captain's Protection and Harambe's blessing.

    So, everything was doing fine during our trip, when...

    Birobiro - the name of the Devil - says, in chat, as he had the poor east little guy's life in his hands - "There's one red here. W-h-i-t-o-u-t captain's protection. Hanging by the ladder."

    EVERYONE FROZE. PEOPLE STARTED TO LOOK AT EACH OTHER. Suddenly, SAVAGERY, BLOODLUST PSYCHO thoughts get into everyone's minds.

    AYEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE WANT HIS BODY!!! HIS PACK!!! AND HIS SOUL!!!!!!

    The true face of Archeage!

    In this moment comes the main character in this adventure - who isn't me, nono, it is... LAARIE!

    I don't know where this Laarie guy came from, I don't even know why would someone name a character Laarie. But the thing is, this guy jumped into the ship, without a pack, and everyone started to root like:

    "FREE PACK, LARRIE"

    " GOOO LARRIE!!!"

    "DO AN AOE!" - DO THE ROAR

    "AOE!"

    "AOE!"

    Laarie - \"Aight here I go\" - The devil's words! Devil for the east little one. Savior of the West.

    And BOOM, Laarie began the devil's plan.

    Watch out my foot , Laarie, damn!

    You can see in chat, the red that was by my side trying to comfort his nation friend even knowing he wouldn't make it. - I feel bad now. NOT!

    As Laarie was hitting the AOEs, other people were telling how much more for the red dead.

    PvP enforced game, people... that's it!

    The East guy endured grabbing the ladder the maximum he could. But in the end, he let go and started to swim in order to get away.

    "HE'S RUNNING!"

    "GET HIM!"

    "GO FOR IT, LAARIE!"

    Red jumped for his life. If the sharks didn't get him, Laarie sure did. Poor boi.

    Me - "SAY HELLO, REDDIT"

    Shiroken - "REDDIT"

    Lofn - "no"

    Harambe - "Ook Ook".

    XD

    Say Hello, Reddit!

    As, for myself, speaking the truth and out of character, I see this adventure as a situational consequence of a PvP enforced game. It was funny for us, and hell to the guy, but that's life in Archeage and that's it! Let's be sincere here, just imagine the amount of times this happened to West people as well. It is part of the game, guys. The moment you go out trough the seas, WITHOUT capt's protection, you're asking for it! It's totally different from some Reds that tried to damage some of us that were sitting by bugging Capt's Protection. The guy will probably learn from this episode later. In the end, it's just a game and for me, this shit was funny as hell. Have fun or have rum or both!

    Let's finish this adventure with Harambe's Almighty Ape God lesson:

    That's all folks!

    BUT WAIT.

    CAPTAIN JACK, WHERE'S THE OTHER ADVENTURE?

    PEOPLE BEING NICE??? I'VE ONLY SEEN PEOPLE BEING UTTERLY DICKS???

    Ok! Ok!

    Here's something nice that happened to me the day before yesterday (does yesteryesterday (anteayer - span; anteontem - PT) even exists in english?)

    I was in Marianople asking if anyone had a portal to the East continent because I had no East spots in TP book.

    Someone saw my name in "Yell Chat" and asked me, "Hey capt, wanna listen to some music". And me - Why not??

    Dracthas was his name. He takes a lute out of nowhere and starts to play something like THIS:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys9LwjZcrDw

    I was amused!!! Started to dance in Marianople like no one ever did. It was amazing. I didn't know until that time that the game had such glorious sanbox elements regarding to music and instruments.

    Then 2 lollies joined him and the three of them started to play the Pirate Theme. Altogether. Played really well!

    I said they should start a band or something. The Zombie Parade or smth like that as they like this "dead" theme for their guild.

    It was really, really good, guys!

    And BINGO, something made me remember. The dead people! They were the ones I stole so much much barley at the beggining of the game from their illegal farms in Two Crowns. Guys, it was a long journey until here! It was a pleasure to steal from you, I mean, you helped me so much constructing my boat, and now you play my theme! I'm so grateful. I think we made a connection, you know. This love to hate thing. Our paths were made to be crossed since the very beggining of the game. When I become the Pirate King I will not steal your things, only your rum - and maybe your women - I give you my word.

    So this Dracthas guy plays other popular themes: Mario Theme Music, Sword Art Online, Rurouni Kenshin he has a lot of jams! I danced like half a hour listening to his work.

    He even gave me my own theme! I tried to play it, but I was like a drunken man holding a lute, I couldn't play shit, so much wrong notes, but it was funny either way.

    Me playing \"Pirates of the Caribbean\" theme.

    He showed me there was a stage for performances in Marianople!!! This is cool as hell!!!

    Hey people of Wynn, why don't we start a Music Talent show each saturday in Archeage uh? What you say?

    Play for me, darling!

    It was cool as hell. Didn't know the game had such features. Thanks guys for the song!

    Well, I still needed that portal. So I jumped into a random one that lead me to Auroria and in Auroria a guy called Animal helped me to go to East continent so I could finish my Green Quest.

    Thx Animal!

    And in the end, when I needed a Thunderstruck Log to complete the Farm Cart quest, I just asked the nation chat. And instantly Tok and Ladyrouge came to my rescue! Lady sent me a Thunderstruck Log via mail. Thank you so much guys! I really didn't want to waste 20g just to advance the quest. You are the best!

    Thx Ladyrouge and Tok! You awesome! =D

    But I kept thinking... what should I reward Lady for that gift?

    I'm a fking poor pirate not even have a Galleon yet to call myself a pirate, still have this fking gear from lvl 28 and I'm even more of a beggar than a Pirate!

    I know, I know what should I do in return!

    I hope she allows it.

    That's it!

    I named my Farm Cart in honor to Ladyrouge. It has no double meaning guys!!! Cmon!!! I'm a gentleman here!

    Well, that's it guys.

    2 different stories, opposite themes.

    It's balanced. As things should be. Heheh

    Despite of Archeage being a high-competitive MMO game, there still are people that help us a lot in our journeys and adventures. Count on them. As later they will can count on you, too.

    Hope you liked it guys! I'm planning on send those adventures of mine each Wednesday on Reddit.

    Bye-bye! AND GO OUT AND HAVE SOME RUM YOU BASTARDS!

    Off we go!

    Previous Adventures:

    Part 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dpc3qt/true_story_the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_1/

    Part 2: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dr3cns/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_2_the_trial/

    Part 3: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/dyxc9z/the_adventures_of_jackssparrow_part_3_joining_the/

    submitted by /u/EuronFuckingGreyjoy
    [link] [comments]

    hop Hop HOP RUUUUUUUNNNN

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    ...and it's gone.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    "The Ayanad Library has been disabled. It was planned to be retired in an upcoming update, but because of the performance issues it is causing, we have disabled it on Unchained." [Source: AAU Official Discord #news]

    submitted by /u/archeagejoker
    [link] [comments]

    What is your guys longest response time?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Having Archeum pack transferred, just now got a response since October

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    I sent a mail to Gamigo/Trion back in October about getting my Archeum pack transferred from a character I don't play anymore that I made on day 1 on a locked server. They just now sent an email saying you can only get your pack if it was unopened on the first character. This is BS. I thought we could at least have a one time claim on another character for this pack we paid good money for. Bad customer service imo.

    submitted by /u/Evilelfqueen
    [link] [comments]

    Item model preview.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Hi, is there any way to see how does the item look ingame, except googling it? I want to buy pet and see how does it look.
    Game shows only models of our characters in the marketplace and it shows how do costumes look on these characters. Black Desert Online allows us to see models for every item, even these that you don't ever have a chance to see because it's usable item. I think it would not be a problem at all to add this thing to marketplace in Archeage. Its pain in the ass that I have to google every pets name to see how it look. 2019 year comes to an end and we don't have that simple function in the game or I am just missing something? :(

    submitted by /u/magicznyseba28
    [link] [comments]

    Water mage pvp class?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Anyone had any more success with specific mage skillsets fot water pvp instead of fanatic, spiritualist and spectre?

    submitted by /u/Virtualnane
    [link] [comments]

    Hows the ping if you are playing from South east asia?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Been planning to buy the purchase but not sure if I will need to pay for an app that would lessen the ping if ever its not manageable.

    Side question. Monster hunter world versus archeage unchained?

    submitted by /u/Tyrfying
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling cute too, might delete later idk

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Halcy instance limit

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    So it's kinda obvious by now the game has a limit on how many golden plains battles can be going on at once, and that limit was set for dead as fuck legacy populations and not the insane amount of people playing AAU. So if you don't get into halcy the millisecond it pops you are fucked pretty much bc you will keep getting "not enough players error" over and over when ironically it's the opposite.

    Are we going to get rid of the stupid 1hr duration on this? I can understand the instance limit as it's needed to keep the game servers from shitting the bed. But the duration is another holdover from a dead game that was needed to make high population instances like this an "event" so what little ppl they had all qued at the same time so it would actually populate. That's not an issue now probably not even at 3am.

    I don't think the devs appreciate how many people are playing AAU, even after all these disasters it absolutely dwarfs what we had for years. They need to start making changes to reflect this.

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    Swiftblade fun #6 more edgeripper

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Unrecognized game client error after maintenance. Help?!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    https://i.gyazo.com/ba23f023b1013f47c6ef46d6d23e6e6a.png Any ideas? I've hit the update, restarted pc, still same issue. I don't know if I have that much time to reinstall so giving a few mintues to see if anyone knows a quick fix for this?

    submitted by /u/HeeroMaki
    [link] [comments]

    Still a good game tho

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Stuck with "Game will close in 600 seconds" bug

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    So I got hijacked on my fishing boat but they never destroyed it, this was ages ago and I've been stuck with "Cannot log out for 600 seconds" every time I try and close, not the usual "You have a summon" or whatever. I've even force closed AA:U and come back and it remains?? My boat symbol isn't red indicating it was destroyed but the game will not let me summon it as well, I see no boat symbol in the sea ANYWHERE... Any ideas? This has been going on for like 2+ hours now.

    submitted by /u/TSRGrimmjow
    [link] [comments]

    Gallant Mounts Differences

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:39 AM PST

    So I've been googling the anima gallant mounts to checkout their stats/skills. However I feel like every info I found are probably outdated. Can someone link me to website with accurate info on the mounts? Or those who already have one, can you please tell me what's their base speed stat? And why you chose that particular mount over the others. Snowlion is the most popular at the moment.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ShabuJei
    [link] [comments]

    Melee crit rate % using 2h weapon.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Currently i have 37% to crit. Is this decent? I feel like having 50%+ would be op as fuck. What do you say, nerd?

    submitted by /u/FIFA_20_BIGGEST_NOOB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel