• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    ArcheAge I'm not sure where this is going, but it's going somewhere

    ArcheAge I'm not sure where this is going, but it's going somewhere


    I'm not sure where this is going, but it's going somewhere

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:53 AM PST

    Korean patch notes: Infusions to be split into "armor" and "weapon" types, and armor regrading to be cheaper than weapon regrading?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    I was reading the patch notes for an upcoming patch that NA and EU haven't gotten yet, and I noticed this very interesting section.

    Google Translation:

    2. Improve regrinding

    The use of weapons has been steady since the regrind system was reorganized, and there are many heirs who have reached quite high levels. However, the rate of utilization is still low in armor because the performance gain is hardly felt compared to the cost.

    To improve this, we will separate the additives used for re-polishing into weapons and armor, and the additives used for armor will be offered at a lower cost than now. We will also reduce the amount of gold needed to regrind the armor to improve the cost of performance compared to weapons.

    Original text in Korean:

    2. 재연마 개선

    재연마 시스템 개편 이후 무기에 대한 이용은 꾸준하며, 상당히 높은 수치까지 도달한 상속자가 많이 있습니다. 하지만 방어구에서는 투입되는 비용에 비해 성능 향상은 체감하기 어렵기 때문에 이용률이 여전히 낮은 상황입니다.

    이 부분을 개선하기 위해 재연마에 사용되는 첨가제를 무기와 방어구로 분리하여 방어구에 사용되는 첨가제는 지금보다 저렴하게 제공할 예정입니다. 또한, 방어구 재연마에 필요한 금화도 같이 감소시켜 성능 향상 대비 필요 비용을 무기와 비슷한 효율이 되도록 개선할 예정입니다.

    Source: https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo/22549


    There could be something lost in translation, but it sounds like:

    • Synthesis infusions will be separated into two types: armor infusions and weapon infusions.
    • The armor infusions will be cheaper (easier to acquire?) than the weapon infusions.
    • The gold cost of regrading armor pieces will also decrease relative to the cost for regrading weapons.

    If this is correct (anyone who can read the original Korean, please correct me if I'm wrong), then I have a few questions:

    • Would it make sense to hold off on upgrading our armor until we get this patch (and, in the mean time, focus on upgrading weapons and reinvesting in gold-making activities)?
    • When will we get this patch? (The date on the patch notes is October 10, 2019.)
    • What will happen to the existing infusions we already have?
    submitted by /u/Enla
    [link] [comments]

    What's With The Price Spike Lately?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Specifically for ores. ores/ingots have more than doubled their price from last week. What's insane is the price for most ingots are actually cheaper than buying 3 ores and combine them yourself. Does people have no care for their labor?

    A lot of other stuff's prices increased too. Gilda designs, wagon upgrade tickets and expansion scrolls (to be fair the last two we have a limited supply of). I feel like only the prices for basic farming mats didn't change as much. What happened?

    I'm in Kaylin server.

    submitted by /u/ShabuJei
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Flower beds in the Vocational Shop, Functional?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    or are they just for Decoration?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Any website/way where I can see in-game models?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    I want to see the weapon skins before choosing which weapon type I'll use.

    submitted by /u/epic_game_gamigo
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame Healer tips?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    So I just hit 50 and am closing in near the end in terms of needing to think long term. I really want to be a healer, but as a new player and overwhelmed by options. I'd love some suggestions on things such as gear, skills & builds because I am terrible at plotting things out in my head. I'm currently a doombringer I think is the name, and really want to be able to heavy heal the boys.

    submitted by /u/PSFore
    [link] [comments]

    "Set to Faction" Option For Owned Land

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Anyone else like to see a "Set to faction option" for owned land? I want to open my buildings up so the rest of the faction can use them but I don't want the reds having access to them. One those buildings is a Tidal Bungalow that I don't want reds using.

    submitted by /u/Artarius
    [link] [comments]

    Mage meta, shield or dagger?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    It looks like everyone is saying go a dagger for a mage for the offhand. What happened to going for a shield? Does the extra defense not help? Is there too much defense pen?

    What is the primary driving reason for the extra attack speed? More firebolts in dropback? Easier to weave abilities?

    I'm debating which i should go for. We mainly do small group pvp and ocean stuff.

    submitted by /u/Hasbotted
    [link] [comments]

    What's the success rate of GLORIOUS Hiram awakening scroll? (T3->T4 with the Quill)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Title. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/InochGodking
    [link] [comments]

    diamond shore quest to build harbor ?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Which ist the daily quest to build the harbor at diamond shore or does it get active, when you reach a certain stage ?

    Thats the stage of my server: https://i.imgur.com/nrxB3Lx.jpg

    submitted by /u/Patonis
    [link] [comments]

    I'm A Dumbass And Need Some Explaining

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Why does Steel Ammo ALWAYS cost less than the material cost, let alone labor cost on the auction house. Is there a non-crafted source of them, do people just build them for xp purposes and just take the loss... Arn't these things consumed in high numbers in ocean fights, wouldn't there be demand for them?

    So great sages of reddit, please let me know why the hell Steel Ammo sells for less than its material cost, consistently.

    submitted by /u/BearDave
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got contacted by this guy...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Hey guys, I just got contacted by someone from opposite faction that had "heard about me selling a Royal Jelly."

    I did get a Royal Jelly today, but I did not tell anyone about this. So I was wondering, is there a Server wide announcement if someone procs a Royal Jelly? Or is this guy some kind of cheater/scammer that is contacting everyone that gets a Royal Jelly?

    I'll link some pictures of the mails i recieved.

    https://imgur.com/a/8fJUhEX

    submitted by /u/-lookingforanswers-
    [link] [comments]

    AAU - EU maintenance time?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:11 AM PST

    Am I right in thinking that maintenance happens on a Wednesday? If so roughly what times? On a night shift and had planned to play afterwards, but unsure if I'll be able to.

    submitted by /u/Achilex
    [link] [comments]

    How can I upgrade my Dawnsdrop gear if I don't specialize in Leatherworking?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I have a piece of Dewy Dawnsdrop gear, but I don't have the Leatherworking proficiency to upgrade it further to Dazzling or Radiant.

    I haven't equipped it yet, so I could still trade it to a Leatherworker friend, have them upgrade it, then give it back to me. However, if I equip it right now, it will become bound to me and therefore untradeable.

    I would like to equip it now so that I can use it, but I also want to be able to upgrade it in the future without switching my crafting focus to Leatherworking. What are my options?

    • Is there a proficiency scroll that I'm supposed use that will temporarily increase my Leatherworking?
    • Can I use the Crafting Request Board to let other people upgrade my gear even though it's bound?
    • Are we just supposed to upgrade the gear as far as it can go before equipping it?
    submitted by /u/Enla
    [link] [comments]

    Farming coinpurses as healer

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    How much coin purses you guys making as healer ? Im 7k healer, stacking prayer, got cool spot with one mob respawning all the time, but doing 100 cp in 1h is nearly impossible, if i make 70 then feeling like wining jackpot.

    any ideas ? any buffs i should use ?

    submitted by /u/LotusINC
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the endgame in this?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Right now I'm just grinding dailies and gold to gear up but what's after that? They said this a competitive game but what are we competing with or over? In WoW it's pve boss kills and PvP rating.

    submitted by /u/Rigwaltz
    [link] [comments]

    The Apothecary House

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Does the apothecary house provide chance to double proc any crafted item from Alchemy/cooking? Or just the consumables? For example, if I were to craft small seed oil, would that have a chance to craft twice?

    Also, does anyone know the chance for the double proc?

    submitted by /u/DamnTaffer
    [link] [comments]

    Have Vocational XP carry over to pets and mounts!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I am Ancestral 4 and almost all the xp I've earned in ancestral levels comes from fishing, crafting, farming, packs, etc. As a result, my mounts and pets barely grow.

    Can xp gained from these activities please impact pets as well, please? I ask because I read it said there is supposed to be more than one way to advance in this game. I believe the alternative paths should include pets as well.

    submitted by /u/SgllsTaklnDux
    [link] [comments]

    Should i start with the game - or already too late

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:50 AM PST

    I hear some mixed opinion of this game and that it is already dying. But i craving for a sandbox mmorpg. I tried BDO... but holy shit its shit.

    If i want to try it out which EU server has a healthy population?

    submitted by /u/TheVagrantWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    new to beehive keeping

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    how to get royal jelly ?

    or is it being from hive keeping ?

    submitted by /u/46souls
    [link] [comments]

    Tidal Bungalow locations

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Heya folks, are there any locations in the sea that you can place a tidal Bungalow? My friends and I would like to set up one, but not on the main continents if possible, however the smaller islands on the sea map are not marked.

    submitted by /u/shiftyjim42
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram Gear Gem Socketing Costs

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:20 PM PST

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19AJN6VgLuZqjSOws8_Wr9_9p4JJeY-54mNSCA23oNmk/edit?usp=sharing

    Hi again! This is the spreadsheet of the current data that I have.
    Any information would be appreciated! Please send it to Bawb#4797 on discord.
    Please send it like this:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/636224454284017674/648630593092976650/unknown.png

    Imgur, gyazo, or discord image link works. Include the tier of the GEM and EQUIPMENT please.
    It would be great if you guys could upvote this so that I can collect more data! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Aiyamix
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing raids, amirite?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Evenglow Lunagems - AAU

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I'm new to AA in Unchained ,I have been following a build I found online and part of this build includes Evenglow Lunagems for the + % Trip duration. Ive tried to have a look around myself but I cant see how you obtain these?

    It looks like maybe you need the Evenglow crafting mats but again, not sure where these drop/are bought.

    Anyone able to help me out?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/TechTonic92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel