• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    ArcheAge What happened to this game?

    ArcheAge What happened to this game?


    What happened to this game?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    90% of it is dailies and instances, feels like retail wow. What happened to fighting over merch ships on freed, competing for bosses like morph/rengora/hanure/rd/anthalon, castle siege Sundays.. I can't even do/contest kraken because I have to depend on my faction, yet they're too busy doing a reset raid and library bosses for 15g. Thank god I have my 40 man cap guild in which only 15 people are online though.

    Crazy thing is I'm never one to complain but this is just kind of becoming depressing when I compare it to old AA.

    submitted by /u/Zack9764
    [link] [comments]

    When you have the audacity to try to open more than one window at a time

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    I've Ascended To A Super Saiyan.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PST

    How to counterplay getting oneshot by shadowsmite out of stealth?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Weekly Hiram and Hunter quests etc?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Lets see how many people would like to see this change.

    Instead of wasting 90 minutes every day doing Hiram. Anyone here would like to see a weekly Hiram instead where you get a week's worth of Hiram infusions and scrolls by just doing the same quests one time in a week?

    I heard more people complain how this game is daily grind and there is not alot of time for other things without having to drop other important things.

    How about weekly Hiram and hunter quests? Maybe there are some other things like Weekly luscas too that is interesting.

    Let people decide when they want to do something during the week. But you only need to do them once instead of daily.

    submitted by /u/Shirolicious
    [link] [comments]

    1% btw

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:40 AM PST

    It feels like larders are bad money

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    If you compare them to other means of tradepacks. For example the Gilda ones. even some normal ones.

    I did larders for the first time, on a hauler, so 7 at a time, I had planted 21 larders and yesterday night i turned them in at 130% from solis to villa. I used 2 fuels and arouns 4 axle to get them in time for 30% bonus gold, which yield me 28g each. Without using Axle and only using one eco fuel and selling at 10% i made 24g per pack.

    When I could run Gilda packs and they pretty much all are 30g++ a pack and i dont have to use eco fuels. Only bottleneck could be gilda, but thats not relaly an issue since u can get them 1g each, so there's that.

    U make roughly 10g more for each gilda pack than with larders and u dont have to wait 3 days to do them...isn't this an issue?

    submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
    [link] [comments]

    Please help been stuck with this issue since 2 weeks into starting archeage unchained.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    When I first started the game I noticed number Cooldowns on my abilities in my skill bars but after some time after player it just disappeared and never came back. So I went to look at some streamers play AAU and they still had Cooldown timers on their abilities which confused me even more since I could not figure out how to get it back. I could not find any information about this issue online so I was hoping someone here could help me fix it :( . My skills only play the animation of it being on Cooldown and not the timer which is very annoying :C

    submitted by /u/N00DUL
    [link] [comments]

    400 Dili Coin Wings worth?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Hey i am a noob in Archeage and wanna know if the 400 Dili Coin Wings are worth. Is it only another look for Glider or is there anything different? Can u fly like a helicopter? I saw some videos from legacy, where they fly like a copter.

    Is there any other way to get something like these wings or is the dili store the only way? I dont use any coins for now and have 180. Thinking about use them for a 24x upgrade farm.

    submitted by /u/ex2j
    [link] [comments]

    Next level bad manners: get ahead in golden plains then feed pirates to force other side into 3rd place

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:59 PM PST

    Need info about Tradesman's Manor

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Hi,

    I want to make fertilizer trade packs, and i heard that you need to make a manor and then upgrade it into a Tradesman's Manor to be able to do that. This sounds pretty complicated and i would like to ask for some help, can someone explain to me how it all works, step by step and if possible, can you also provide me with a picture or list of all the materials required?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/sevxone
    [link] [comments]

    Speedboat fixed on AAU yet?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Remember someone posting about getting all the mats for the speedboat a few weeks back and the design being bugged, not allowing you to craft it. Anyone know if the bug has been fixed yet?

    submitted by /u/D4rkfalz
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny cargo pack?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Anyone have any up to date info on the value of shiny cargo packs from sunken ships?

    submitted by /u/DamnTaffer
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone in blue armor

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:41 AM PST

    I asked this before. But still cannot fix it. All characters in game are the same for me. All are in blue armor. I tried making bedt quality graphics but it still stays the same armor for everyone. When I login to second character on same account it shows normal armors... anyone know what to do? It just not fun to see all the same armor :D

    submitted by /u/Swolach
    [link] [comments]

    230k Construction

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Is this worth getting? I dont have very much time to play and my labour is almost always maxed. Is it worth dumping labour into construction to eventually sell tax certificates?

    submitted by /u/NotAScrubLord
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase startup speed

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Loading the game takes ages. 3 minutes may not sound like a long time, but for someone like me who swaps accounts 30+ times a day, that 3 minute load time is massive kick in the nuts. I ordered an SSD and the only thing thats going to be on it is AA. Is there anything else I can do to decrease the log in time? Also, will playing on the lowest settings increase login speed?

    If it helps here are some computer specs.

    Geforce RTX 2080 ti

    i9-9900k 38% overclocked

    16 GB ram

    submitted by /u/Kolaiah
    [link] [comments]

    Do all hero leaders have no sense of time?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:09 PM PST

    Leader: Ok guys everyone get here in 1 minute and we'll leave

    10 seconds later

    Leader: OK LET'S GO GUYS!

    Literally every Western Wynn leader lmao

    submitted by /u/Armandhino
    [link] [comments]

    How to get high level armor to level other skill trees?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Hello Reddit,

    I hit Ancestral 1 on my first character. I am a mage so I decided to go leather with Int with my first Hiram set.

    I would like to level the other skill trees too. What is the easiest way to get gear sets for other trees like a str set, spirit set, etc. Doesn't have to be Hiram as I don't currently plan to try and level multiple gear sets right now I just want appropriate stats when I level up melee and healing.

    submitted by /u/Bammzork
    [link] [comments]

    Slotting gems on T1

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Is it advisable to hold off on awakening and completely slot T3 gems in to save on costs?

    submitted by /u/joinedreditjusttoask
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on finding prices on gems.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Hi there! I made the gallant mount price calculator spreadsheet a couple days ago, and I've been looking around reddit seeing that there's no honor gem prices listed anywhere.

    I was hoping to get your guy's help on the prices so I could create a spreadsheet of all the prices real quick.Please state whether or not you'd rather have values in silver base or gold base. (100 = 1 gold or 1.0 = 1 gold.)

    What I need:
    Price of gems at each square of socketing
    Tier
    Piece of equipment: (Helmet, chest, wrist, gloves, legs, shoes, mainhand, offhand, bow, instrument.)
    A visual, a picture would be great for confirmation!
    Price in gold+silver+copper
    example: 55g32s10c

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Aiyamix
    [link] [comments]

    If you ever feel stupid...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Just know that I destroyed a bound expansion scroll because it wasn't activating when I right clicked it. I thought the item was bugged and eventually deleted it. I had no idea you needed to click the expand bag button to add it in :)

    submitted by /u/Mafz09
    [link] [comments]

    How is Archery + Vitalism for PvE sustain?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Hey guys, did any one tested archery + Vitalism for pve/grind self sustain?? i was thinking about go full archery set and stats, and use a 1h club on main hand for some self healing, and go auramancy for mana sustain + mobilit.... i know that is not a PvP build, but it would be fast and unstopable at PvE grind?? ho better or fast it is compared to a full healer build? ( Holy bolt span + Skew)...

    Or maybe change vitalism for defense for 2 self healing skills would be enough for that?? or archery need to be paired with shadow play and wont leave space for a self healing tree + auramancy for mana?

    thx

    submitted by /u/andrelb1
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Saver Token?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    Where the heck do I get the token required to save your skills when you respec? I respec between healer and caster dps multiple times a day depending if I am running with my crew or farming solo.

    I really want to buy that item so respeccing can happen in 1 click and I won't need to reset my bars every time.

    Where do I get it?

    submitted by /u/burkechrs1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel