• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    ArcheAge The balls on gamigo

    ArcheAge The balls on gamigo


    The balls on gamigo

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Library removal appreciation thread

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:42 AM PST

    Despite the countless fuck-ups and NoETA memes up until this point, Gamigo finally got something good done.

    Thank God that shit is out of the game and I don't have to worry about my connection being dropped every four hours.

    submitted by /u/sGvDaemon
    [link] [comments]

    Is he trolling?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    When you're running around every zone looking for some free land.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    Alternate account question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    I broke down and bought a second account for the game, to do menial tasks like gathering, mining, farming, etc. Was getting bored logging in and blowing through 2.5k labor in about 30 minutes. Plus I don't know anyone that plays the game and wanted to get the family quests.

    So, I don't have a second computer (at least not set up, currently). How would I get my second account into a family with my main one if I can't log them in at the same time?

    submitted by /u/Altephor1
    [link] [comments]

    [ArcheAge Music] Playing a 5-man Ensemble "Al Kharid - Runescape" on Kaylin server!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:44 PM PST

    A PVP atm usually ends in seconds, after we get end game or 10-12k with res and toughness how long the pvp usually gonna last ? Will mages burn people with manabolt+flamebolt ? Or melee insta kill people?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PST

    How does mage perform late game in PvP ? How fast he kills.

    submitted by /u/RookieCooker
    [link] [comments]

    The State Of Customer Service

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PST

    TL;DR I put a ticket over a month ago, and still no response.

    Just want to start with I've really enjoying the AAU version of Archeage, with only a few flaws(imo) it is really close to everything I've wanted out of Archeage, so in that regard thanks for making it happen.
    What the hell is up with customer service though? I accidentally purchased credits for Legacy instead of AAU when the server first opened up. The in-game shop wasn't popping up the purchase credits option so I went exploring on the website for a different method. After realizing my mistake I promptly put a ticket in. I wasn't expecting much of a response right away, especially since the servers had just opened, but it has been a month + now.

    Anyone else having a problem getting replies to tickets? This level of support feels wholly unacceptable.

    submitted by /u/PockyC
    [link] [comments]

    Why downgrade servers?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Is there really budget cuts for AAU already?

    Tinen did say there's a 25% player increase, but I find that hard to believe considering there's a queue at 9AM EST, when there's barely anyone online.

    Also queue moves 40 every hour. Queue starts at 500 haha

    EDIT: The "Kill process, restart game and no queue" doesn't work for me

    submitted by /u/Jistyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrenos be like

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Hey all Haxxing here from Tyrenos East. I caught a botting/cheating farmer company on stream. Here are the twitch clips.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:09 AM PST

    https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessInterestingLadiesCharlieBitMe <- Clip 1
    https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenCovertInternLitty <- Clip 2

    Hey guys I'm not sure if it is allowed to post this here. I'm not trying to fake call out a guy, or slander his name, but this guy is obviously using 3rd party software. I recorded two different clips of him instantly coming back from afk on 6+ of his toons. It is quite clear he is using 3rd party software, and doesn't have 3 pcs, or 1 pc with vmware attached.

    Again, he is literally going afk on 6+ accounts at the same exact millisecond, and then coming back from afk at the same exact millisecond. There is literally no legit way to do this.

    I'm not going to call out the name of the player in the "OP", but his name/guild is in the twitch clip. My 30+ viewers at the time also witnessed this and were completely disgusted at his blatant use of 3rd party software in the middle of austera; arguably the busiest trade in location on East.

    I'm sorry if this post breaches the reddit rules. I already sent in a support ticket. Please don't ban me from reddit.

    Sincerely,
    Haxxing of Tyrenos East, and newly affiliated twitch streamer.

    submitted by /u/Haxxing
    [link] [comments]

    Can we expect a ban on the RMTers this Christmas season, or we still at the whole "No ETA" thing?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:41 AM PST

    They're still running rampant. Guys with no gold one minute are getting legendary ship parts 30 mins later. The gear score difference between myself, who plays all day/fishes 1k gold on two 100k fishing alts per day is still over 1k gear score difference on players I see playing maybe 2 hours a day or just do nothing but PvP during their play times.

    Getting real tired of this becoming the norm for games. Had some optimism when AA said they'd crack down, and clearly that isn't happening.

    submitted by /u/drachennwolf
    [link] [comments]

    hamsters on holiday too

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Property transfer.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Is there a way to transfer property from main to my alt? Remember there used to be Appraisal Certificates but now I can't find them. Will Building Managment Tile work?

    submitted by /u/Inquisitio
    [link] [comments]

    Jergant Pirates

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:59 PM PST

    [Belstrom Party Boat] So today we discovered you can harpoon seagulls...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PST

    Gating content

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:20 AM PST

    So if blocking people with farm carts is considered bannable because its gating people from content, would that mean a hero who decided to reroll East and came back on their West character just to deconstruct a castle be bannable? East got utterly rekt by West during castle claim and now they're salty enough to pay the ex West hero to deconstruct the castle. I mean it is gating us from content.

    submitted by /u/BadProgrammerGage
    [link] [comments]

    Merchant Schooner Gear Questions

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Okay, I just got a merchant schooner. I've done 3 things with it. First, I upgraded the sails to epic. Second, I switched out the cannons for harpoons. Third, I took off the lights. I have a few questions before I continue trying to gear it. I'll see how I can use it, but was probably going to be using it as a big clipper and running packs (not at the same time).

    1. I was wondering which rudder would be best. The austeran rudder it starts with looks like it has poor turning speed when it upgrades. Is the Caernord the way to go to get the most turning speed for the least weight, or is it worth using the eznan or lutesong rudder for some hp and even more turning speed at the cost of some movement speed. Honestly, I was leaning eznan rudder so I lose a little speed and gain a little turn and hp compared to caernord.
    2. It looks like adding 1k weight roughly drops about 0.1 m/s speed regardless of the total weight or total speed. Is this all I need to know regarding weight? Do it also change turn speed?
    3. Is there any difference between the telescope and compass for radar?
    4. Is it worth upgrading the harpoons?
    5. Is it worth considering equipping (and upgrading) large-caliber cannons or is sticking with harpoons going to be better? More specifically, I don't expect to win any fights against a galley, but will the cannons actually be useful against clippers/fishing boats/schooners or just harpooning them gonna be better so my friends can pvp them?
    6. Comparatively, how fast is a fast galley, galleon, clipper, fishing boat? I'll be able to test clipper since I have one I'm upgrading and sharing gear, but I have none to test with for the other 3. Any info on speeds is appreciated.
    7. EDIT: Does actually having packs inside the trade pack storage increase weight?
    8. EDIT: How many people can fit on a merchant schooner before it sinks?
    submitted by /u/brostoevski89
    [link] [comments]

    The Castle Pool (and is it a problem?)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:55 PM PST

    1. Is the extra labor you get from being in the castle pool wearing the swimsuit unlimited?

    2. If this is the case, why is this a thing? People are refusing to log out now because of the belief that this is infinite. Queue times are back, because at any given moment on a server, there are a hundred people per castle afk in the pool, instead of logging out.

    submitted by /u/medeagoestothebes
    [link] [comments]

    Did i f up completely going double daggers? Is it even a competitive option?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    I started AA:U a week back and decided to just go double daggers. I didn't give it a lot of thought i just went for it, figured "Ah i played so many MMORPG:s where double daggers is a thing so i guess that's the case here as well."

    I'm celestial 7 and i made one of the hiram daggers celestial and the other one unique (?). Then i checked top players and was looking at people who also play Swiftblade, mostly deathwish etc. Well it turns out none of them are using daggers, in fact, i couldn't find any people in the top 25/50 page who was using a single dagger.

    What the hell can i do now? I used hundreds of gold and plenty of labor on my daggers.

    submitted by /u/ObbeXD
    [link] [comments]

    Is this illegal ? :D

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:54 AM PST

    Is this illegal ? :D

    I wanted to stay in the Calmlands pool for that juicy +3 labor but I wasnt willing to use a keyboard macro or anything and risk a ban. I tried other things like using auto-run in the corner of the pool without getting out but I still got kicked for AFK. I thought of using a continous skill by keeping a key pressed but couldnt find a skill that can be used without a target.

    This is what I came up with; you press Enter + Up arrow as if you are scanning the chat and u dont get kicked for AFK. So I put a heavy object - a decorative room scent thing - that presses my enter + up arrow respectively. I dont know how "legal" this is but i thought it was funny and wanted to share it XD

    https://preview.redd.it/15jwqyptll141.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c9494d733e31970631dfcb7b7871e090d33b9eec

    submitted by /u/eminoe
    [link] [comments]

    Name of these dances/emotes?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Belamy Prime made this video of him dancing for fun but I am actually curious in which dances or emotes he used and how to get them so if somebody has any clue and is willing please name the different dances/emotes and times, would really appreciate it. Want to buy them if they are the credit ones while they are cheaper for black friday.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C5kaVwhAsU

    submitted by /u/PuppetMaster000
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Glyph store down?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:55 AM PST

    Trying to buy a silver account and it won't accept my CC, keeps saying 'Oops! We've Encounter A Bit of a Problem, etc etc.'

    submitted by /u/Altephor1
    [link] [comments]

    missing halcy again because random crash and queue on login

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    "grace period already implemented btw"

    submitted by /u/leToast3d
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel