• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    ArcheAge So ist started today and I'm looking for a class to play.

    ArcheAge So ist started today and I'm looking for a class to play.


    So ist started today and I'm looking for a class to play.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I'm currently lvl 23 on an eviscerator but I think it's a failed attempt. I want to play an off tank/bruiser. For those of you who don't know these terms: a mix of a tank and a damage dealer. You deal very high damage but you won't get oneshotted instantly. My goal is to play pvp all day long with this class. Can anyone give me some cool bruiser builds?

    submitted by /u/Flofst
    [link] [comments]

    AAU No patron buff for founder pack owners

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    PVE tank strategy

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Hello, friends! Im looking for tips for playing as PVE tank (dungeons mostly). I have some problems with aggro generation. So Id like to ask several questions:

    1. What skill combos are good to pull and to hold aggro? I use all aggro skills from def as far as its necessary but my friend (fanatic) always steals aggro when all my skills are on cooldown. I keep lasso to bring boss back to me but it doesnt help a lot.
    2. What set is better for PVE tank: vitalism ot battlerage? Also I think about making a new weapon instead of scepter (I like playing as mage tank). Should I make a club or sword/axe/another 1h?
    3. Is there any ways to increase aggro by lunastones, gems, buffs, additional stats etc? I found out only 1 lunastone with 12% aggro.

    Please, dont tell me that this game doesnt need classical tank at all. I play with my partymates and we like setting roles. So I really want to improve my tanking skills.

    submitted by /u/74mik4
    [link] [comments]

    oh yeah everything is coming together

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel