• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    ArcheAge AAU needs seasonal leagues like BDO

    ArcheAge AAU needs seasonal leagues like BDO


    AAU needs seasonal leagues like BDO

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    There's nothing better than the start of an AA server imo. Early politics, low GS PvP at Freedich and elsewhere, land rush, etc. They need to steal BDOs seasonal concept asap.

    submitted by /u/Bigigniteguy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth returning?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hi, lads! Bit of context, me and my friend have not played archeage since last summer. We were playing on the old legacy servers. My question is, what is the state of game now?Is it worth to return? By return, I would mean to return to the legacy servers, not to start over(I would not really want that). Are the legacy servers awful, dead? Why people did start over on the unchained? What is the biggest difference?

    submitted by /u/poksar1
    [link] [comments]

    Generation income from nothing? Deni East

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I just came back from a pretty long hiatus, stopped logging in back around March or so. I used to do mining and metalwork as a means of income and I did pretty well selling ingots of all kinds, especially iron.

    Now I've come back, rebuilt my house and most of my old furniture, and now I'm broke and I was hoping on generating some income to upgrade my gear while the event is still up. I have leftover stacks of ingots but I noticed nothing I list is selling? I even divide up the ingots into smaller stacks and list them separately and they all come back in my mail the next day.

    Are ingots and ore not as profitable as they used to be? Not even my leftover onyx is selling.

    What's a good way I can generate income from nothing? Is my only option right now coin purse farming? I don't have the space for a full-on farm but it's a goal I'm working towards. And because I just came back a couple days ago, I'm guildless so I don't really have any help.

    submitted by /u/IronworkRapunzel
    [link] [comments]

    Want to change server on the EU Side - AAU

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Just to make it short.

    Playing on Belstorm and want to change and start on a new server. Anyone can recommend one?.

    submitted by /u/IngerHita
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel