• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    ArcheAge Top 1 EU Arena Ezway maintaining his place by dodging all the opponents who can kill him

    ArcheAge Top 1 EU Arena Ezway maintaining his place by dodging all the opponents who can kill him


    Top 1 EU Arena Ezway maintaining his place by dodging all the opponents who can kill him

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Need some help to decide, what's the best move in order to last longer against Melee/Archers ???

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    So I play a mage class I'm close to 11k gs my armor is full Hiram cloth T3 Epic, my wpn is Staff so shield is not an option, I'm thinking for a long time now to upgrade a 2nd full Hiram plate set I have already farm all the parts & I have already roll all the right stats I need but never did the move to start upgrade the set just left it in my wh in case I wanna do it at some point, the reason I'm thinking to do that is, as I said in the title, because cloth is useless against melee/archers I get 1shotted many times a simple crit can cause up to 25k+ dmg, that's also the reason I never do solo PVP against physical dmg classes as I feel useless, I always say to myself "what's the point I'll die so fast that I won't be able to do anything..." I believe that if I had a full T3 plate set this wouldn't be the case, because my dmg is really good but I hate how squishy I am atm against physical dmg classes, it's like any melee/archer class even if they have 2-3k less gs than me is out of the question I should not fight 1vs1 ever, I need to just stay away else it's certain it won't go well & I'm gonna regret it.

    Anyway you get the point on why I'm thinking to do that but the past days I wonder if I continue upgrading my cloth set would this make any difference against melee/archers classes? would I be able to survive longer against them & have a chance to get some kills here & there? I honestly can't believe that this will be the case but I would like to hear that from people who already have full T4 Legendary/Mythic cloth sets, is it worth it when we are talking 1vs1 PVP against physical DPS classes? do you suggest me to keep on upgrading my cloth set or my idea of creating a 2nd full Hiram plate set would be the best solution to make me survive longer & have a chance 1vs1 agaisnt melee/archer classes?

    Help me to make the right choice plz, I can't decide what to do :/

    submitted by /u/rpg-maniac
    [link] [comments]

    AAU is not a daily simulator?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I've been hearing a lot about how AAU is a daily simulator and there's no way to catch up without doing dailies. To what extent is that true? This is what wards off new players and leads to confusion.

    Based on input from other players, it seems like you have a lot of options. You can do dungeons, arena, bosses, raids, farm mobs, and other world content to get gear drops and infusion scrolls. After that, it's all about labor and gold to upgrade gear which gives you plenty of sandbox options to make money. Now, this is all for players interested in competitive PvP. For PvE content, there's a whole sandbox game to explore. Also, there's news that a new update might come which makes the daily simulator a weekly simulator.

    What's all the hate for? Reddit makes it seem like its the worst game to play but other players make it seem fair. If these confusions were cleared up, we might have a larger player base.

    NOTE to new players:

    If you're casual, it's possible to become average. AAU is a sandbox game, there are a lot of options. If you're planning on becoming the #1 player, then yeah it's gonna suck. But you dont have to be top, there are still lots of PvP options including small PvP group battles for average players. Don't worry about falling behind. Join the discord for more information and any questions.

    submitted by /u/ssadman000
    [link] [comments]

    Server Hero elections

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Another Month, Another Set of Heroes and a whole bunch of salt.

    How'd your server/faction go?

    submitted by /u/dragunityag
    [link] [comments]

    First

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel