• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    ArcheAge Request of Return info for people that haven’t seen it yet. More info in comments.

    ArcheAge Request of Return info for people that haven’t seen it yet. More info in comments.


    Request of Return info for people that haven’t seen it yet. More info in comments.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Archeage Classic when?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    This game has one of the most beautiful worlds of any game i've ever played and the music always makes me immediately happy whenever i hear it, but the systems feel absolutely ruined, old school archeage had systems that forcibly brought hardcore pvpers and casual farmers together because they actually needed each others services ( we actually needed mats that farmers had). I have never gotten more of a thrill of outrunning a group of pirates trying to steal my pack as i crossed the sea, the sweat, the endorphines... are now all gone because i can take safe ship and no one is patrolling the sea because they know everyone is running safe ship, feels dead and sad. i do love this game and i want it back, so i'd like to ask, Archeage Classic when?

    submitted by /u/2for4Sausag3ggMcmuff
    [link] [comments]

    Nui's Chosen Crates vs Nui's Chosen Uniform

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Aside from the crates being appearance items and the uniform being a costume, what are the differences between them? I feel like there has to be a downside for the crates being only 2000 credits while the uniforms are 5850. Anyone mind explaining the pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/aftermarketcrash
    [link] [comments]

    Accurate showcase of my love-hate affair with Archeage

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    When will I stop getting OS’ed ? (PvP)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hi, new player here been playing for about 10 days and managed to get to 5k GS on my own (not easy though). So far I've been having my share of fun on the game but one thing that kind of triggers me is my inability to actually do PvP which is one of the reason I decided to play Archeage as I'm constantly being one shot by other players in almost any fight I try to take.

    I get it, my GS is not on par with older players but man, will I ever be able to at least put up a fight before dying someday or did I join the party too late already ?

    Btw, I'm a Fanatic playing with a few friends and we all have the same problem.

    submitted by /u/Ner3idis
    [link] [comments]

    Guildastar Design/ Soul Merchants for Pirates

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Hellow fellas. I'm a freshly made pirate and i was looking for the guildastar merchants, where i can buy for example the mountsouls from, but i cant find it on growlgate. Maybe im just blind or sth, but i hope u guys can help me out there. Ty

    submitted by /u/Arretsym
    [link] [comments]

    Still worth playing as a group of friends

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Hey, my friends and I are trying to pick up a MMORPG to play and since we played the legacy version, like 3 years ago, we were wondering if it would be worth to buy Unchained since it fixed the P2W issue. I know someone posted this question before but the answers didnt satisfy us. And I wanted to ask which server is the best for EU. Thanks im advance

    submitted by /u/Mindestuser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel