• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    ArcheAge Title

    ArcheAge Title


    Title

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Just bought the game, ready to play after work tomorrow!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm new! I'm looking forward to jumping into the game with all of you tomorrow, I'm excited to play Archeage for the very first time!

    submitted by /u/Jedimyth
    [link] [comments]

    Housepet feeding materials

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Took from various sources, but they didn't seem to have quantities so some friends and I gathered them.

    Pet Material
    Hotdog Wolf 1 Deluxe Sandwich
    Milkman Wolf 150 Milk
    Lion Wolf 50 Leather
    Witch Cat 100 Glossy Feather
    Inbox Cat 50 Paper
    Pirate Cat 3 Blank Regrade Scroll
    Mouse Elk 100 Medicinal Powder
    Pink Hat Elk 30 Pearl
    Sheep Elk 1 Sheep Pen
    Messenger Yata 4 Music Paper
    Baby Yata 40 Fabric
    Red Hood Yata 40 Flirtatious Flower
    Pilot Corgi 50 Leather
    Inbread Corgi 150 Milk
    Pirate Corgi 30 Pearl

    Note: Feeding any material has a high chance to grow a normal, costume-less pet. There is also a small chance to get a different costume than what you fed for.

    submitted by /u/Aegisea
    [link] [comments]

    With the new diligence mounts around, is the gallant snowlion still the fastest Mount available in AAU? (And which is favorite mount and why ? :D)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Hereafter Rebellion 600pts as 10k Tank w/ all heroes on 3 cost

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Hereafter Rebellion cook kurt quest bug

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I'm stuck in my cook kurt quest line. I can no longer summon him. When I try it tells me I need to pick up a quest "find lost descendant" or something like that and a ! is showing in the dungeon where the quest is suppose to be picked up. The area is an oven on a terrace, but there is no npc there to give the quest, I ran around the area quite well looking for a hidden prompt but couldn't find anything. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing a similar issue. When I first got to this part of the quest I also was in the area and didn't see an npc.

    Its quite crippling not being able to summon the best of the heroes so I really hope I can get a solution for this asap

    submitted by /u/NotGreggy
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram ring quest gone after maint. (Mar.5)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I know this is probably a 3 month+ support ticket territory, but can't hurt to check. I was stuck progressing on Hiram ring quest "The Power of the Hiram Mountain" before maintainance because the orb that is collected from Dragon's Maw in WHM was not spawning at all (should spawn every odd hour). I come back after maintainance to check my luck today and the item is there and I try to click it only to get an error that my quest is not in progress. There are no Hiram ring quests in my log anymore and I checked the previous NPCs in both WHM and EHM to see if I could redo the quest, but no quest is available. Just want to see if anyone has experienced such a problem before I just chill for 3 months trying to recruit more sweepers.

    submitted by /u/Nethrya
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game go on sale often?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I live in south america so 25us$ is a steep price for me, and the game isnt available on Steam in SA, so I don't have the choice of Steam's regional prices.

    If the game went on sale for a lower price I would really consider it.

    submitted by /u/HHmain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel