• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    ArcheAge One of my favorite photos with my best friend on this game

    ArcheAge One of my favorite photos with my best friend on this game


    One of my favorite photos with my best friend on this game

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Captain's intuition exploit is still out there, is XL even aware?! 50% less damage taken and immunity to CC.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Hereafter Rebellion 600 point Healer run

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PST

    This is a First Impression on what it is like to Archeage as a brand new player in 2020. I thought it was relevant to post because it allows for players that have been playing a lot to see a fresh prescriptive.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PST

    That how this party look like

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Gold buyers?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Gold buyers?

    Question

    Is it possible to make the amount of money the ranked 1 guy is, or is this an unreasonable amount of gold to achieve without gold buying/hacking? How much would a legendary erenor bow cost? 100k? General question for a noob because I'm only making max 2k a day if I absolutely no life. No I'm not trying to get the guy banned I just need to know if I'm fucking playing the game wrong.

    submitted by /u/tawaybecause
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel