• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    ArcheAge Ironically the "larder buff" killed larders for me

    ArcheAge Ironically the "larder buff" killed larders for me


    Ironically the "larder buff" killed larders for me

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Villanelle larder down to 89% on my server.

    Where is the neverending stream of gilda pack that swarmed the roads when gilda pack were terrible ?

    submitted by /u/Sreka1
    [link] [comments]

    Outnumbered | Archeage PVP 6.0

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Merge needed

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Tinnereph here, Haranya side. We cant even fill half raid in Aegis sunday afternoon :D send halp

    submitted by /u/Failba_it
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Cat Undergarments

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    So I hear this one is tradeable, whereas other undergarment options are not . Can anyone confirm this ?

    submitted by /u/ferevon
    [link] [comments]

    SIGH

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    SIGH

    So this happened, im playing on my desktop connected to a fixed connection and trying to run my alt on my laptop on wifi shared from my mobilephone. This used to work before but now it just keeps saying this. Anyone else with this issue?

    edit: i tried the old way and just joining the same connection with the same ip of my fixed connection via wifi, but it started complaining about multiple logins. it used to work before.

    https://preview.redd.it/pw2mgpebfil41.jpg?width=1026&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0ac7728cbf1692b76b3779428591a3159816fceb

    submitted by /u/HerraVanrikki
    [link] [comments]

    Did you like my video? Comments here I was disqualified =/ TYRENOS SERVER

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Alchemy questions

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Hello ! I've recently joined reddit, so forgive me if my formatting is bad

    That said, I needed to ask 2 things related to alchemy , since all the guides I found are pretty outdated

    1. How would you level the proficiency fast and without any upfront investment? I'm currently at 64k and I'd like to reach 180k asap, and I'm more than willing to not make profit out of the labor I'd spend (around 8k per day, so should take around 2 weeks), but I also would like not having to lose gold while leveling it if that makes sense.
    2. How often does apothecary house give the double proc? I was looking through some costs on my server and I'm usually looking at around 5-6 silver per labor for every potion craft out there, which sounds pretty bad if the proc is very rare. Alternatively, what would the best way to make money out of 8k labor per day be, after reaching the needed proficiency?

    Thanks for the attention :P

    submitted by /u/Koourai
    [link] [comments]

    How does one unexile?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PST

    It's super unclear how one leaves their exiled to faction to return to their old faction.

    submitted by /u/drachennwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Gender Swap Bugged ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I have a ticket but when I try swapping in the market place interface, it display 0/1 ticket.

    submitted by /u/ALLCAPSNOSPACES
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found a fix to this error?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Jergant PvP??

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel