• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    ArcheAge "No discord = Kick"

    ArcheAge "No discord = Kick"


    "No discord = Kick"

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Red dragon ran for the hills

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    How do you get 500+ assists in halcy as a healer?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I know it's mend, but is it with the pain harvest combo? Pain harvest +backdrop?

    submitted by /u/SgllsTaklnDux
    [link] [comments]

    So how exactly does the Saving Pendant work?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I've wanted it for a while because I switch out my skills/ancestrals a lot, but I don't actually fully understand the way it works. I don't know if it's cheaper, or just a time saver, whether it saves skills exactly with ancestrals or not, etc..

    Can anyone elaborate on this before I buy it?

    submitted by /u/Xialoh
    [link] [comments]

    Merge?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Why not merge all legacy servers? You just killing the game even more for those who plays there :)

    submitted by /u/Gustafssons
    [link] [comments]

    What is this Glowing Cluster of Red lights over the Water?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Sea and Ground Vehicles should have their own Summon slot.....

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I'm not sure why you can't have both summoned at once. Its slightly frustrating.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Put a merchant plot in the water where the 2c ship comes in to push people off the ladder

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Just in case people didn't know about this awesome trick for getting plenty of free packs in one go.

    submitted by /u/simeng
    [link] [comments]

    Kakao Games buys majority share of XL Games

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:54 AM PST

    https://mmoculture.com/2020/02/xlgames-kakao-games-acquires-majority-share-of-archeage-developer/

    Kakao Games who was already an investor in xl games has apparently purchased a majority share of the company

    This is great news for two reasons because while the publishers of archeage got most of the blame most of the issues we had with the game originated with XL

    The second obvious benefit to players is you dont buy a company known for basically 1 game if you plan to shut the game down , this indicates more money and development will certainly be spent on AA

    submitted by /u/PlayerSalt
    [link] [comments]

    Event workbench

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    anyone got any information on the missing event workbench? its not there anymore in mirage

    submitted by /u/SausageStroker
    [link] [comments]

    Credits Disappeared?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:39 AM PST

    I bought credits during the double credit event and they never showed up in game; they would show up on the glyph home page when I checked though so I figured I would send in a ticket asking about them and when they would show up in game. After a week and a half of waiting however the credits disappeared from the glyph site and I haven't had a refund issued to my card or a response to my ticket. It's frustrating to not even have a response to this and I've heard if I try to charge it back myself I could get banned. Any ideas/help on how I can get my credits or money back?

    submitted by /u/Aijin32
    [link] [comments]

    AAU, Grade 3 awakening scrolls.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    How do I get more grade 3 scrolls, can I farm them at all? The purple ones. I want to level up some melee class gear. Any help would be appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/CaptainArious
    [link] [comments]

    The cruel fact

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    The cruel fact

    The cruel fact that i'll never get to finish this achievement, It haunts me every day...

    Kaylin - Vitalism

    Pure Vitalism

    submitted by /u/VexrisFXIV
    [link] [comments]

    Can Aquafarm Items Not be placed in the Wild?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    I tried placing a few Fish traps down to see how they work, but I can't find any place that actually works.

    Can they really only be placed on a Aqua Farm?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Considering buying AAU, but have a few questions first

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Hi, new player to archage in both forms and I'm looking into buying unchained. I did have a few questions about the game. I understand the game has a very heavy emphasis on pvp. I'm wondering how enjoyable the rest of the game is, pvp excluded, and how much pvp influences all those other aspects in day to day gameplay. Can this game be enjoyed without partaking in tons of pvp? Is there really much to do besides the pvp side of the game?

    Also, can a new player catch up with players who bought the game on release and still enjoy the pvp aspects of the game? Or does it feel kind of locked out to the players who have been dedicated from the start?

    All opinions and information would be helpful :) thanks

    submitted by /u/MiIeyVirus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel