• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    ArcheAge Exiles shouldnt be allowed to become Heroes

    ArcheAge Exiles shouldnt be allowed to become Heroes


    Exiles shouldnt be allowed to become Heroes

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Like the leading haranya guild in Gildaron called "The Empire" took over pirates by bringing 20 exiles and taking erenor and now they are griefing in sieges, literally 80 haranya against 0 nuians because the nuian heroes refuse to take anyone to siege and that causes further griefing. Anyway the situation is fucked up and the balance is dead, haranya has all castles and nuia has nothing and lost half of its population already, nice! And pirates are now Haranya 2 because of the stupid exile system, well done :D

    submitted by /u/Anemicademy
    [link] [comments]

    my controls resetted

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    logged in, my char's outfit which i used the alternate version was the 1st thing i noticed

    then it was my controls

    submitted by /u/46souls
    [link] [comments]

    Hiram WEEKLY quests + Hiram infusions in Dilligence store couldn't come a second too soon now.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    We are losing players because it's too grindy. And we have gold buyers that deceives the eye for normal players to believe they progress too slow or play the game wrong.

    Not everyone has time to do ALL dailies, so when "casual" people spend their time doing the daily progress they have time for, they might think the 14k gs people are just simply doing all dailies and being "smart" but we all know those dudes are gold buyers and/or have alot of alt accounts.

    I don't really want to discuss gold buying but it makes other problems even more prominent.

    When they added hiram scrolls and decrysta scrolls to dilli store, we actually had a chance to catch up A BIT with the alters/gold buyers.

    SO it would be GREAT if you added infusions as well and add the event for cheaper infusions in hiram gear. The 50% cheaper for early hiram upgrades and 20% for late gear was a great idea. (Yes, i want new players to catch up with me too. Imagine to start playing archeage in february....)

    With kind regards, 8k gs single accounter that dont have all day to play the game and i still want to compete in pvp.

    submitted by /u/ObbeXD
    [link] [comments]

    Trade pack house on an island, will this work?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I have a house on an island right off the coast of Austera. It takes about 30 seconds to get from my house to the port, with a very small window of war time during it.

    I've heard that I can make tradepacks at my house if I get the right kind and upgrade it. If I do that, will I be able to make the cheaper trade packs and sail them 30 seconds into the Austera trade port and sell them?

    Not sure if it matters, but my house is technically located in Castaway Straits.

    submitted by /u/passwordisnotorange
    [link] [comments]

    Ring Throw - Disabling RH Weapon? Good or fluff?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Trying to think of what this actually does. Does it stop people from attacking? I could see someone stuck in the bonyard doing a normal attack maybe not being able to?

    I tried removing my staff and I could still cast so I dont understand the point of disabling the RH weapon?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Greefer
    [link] [comments]

    What 2h melee options should I try?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I went DR to start, because I liked the play style of it but now I'm currently branching out and trying new builds out(trying executioner now). I'm using a 2h, so swiftblade tree is pretty much out of the question. I've been looking into Shadowblade and Blade Dancer but had a couple of questions. How well do they perform in 1v1 and ZvZ and do you enjoy playing them? I'm also open to other melee class options as well as long as they go well with running a 2h Greatsword! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Chef_BoyarD1E
    [link] [comments]

    What is this XL games?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:15 AM PST

    200 IQ P2W found a way to P2W

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Crashing Waves randomly stops casting

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Hi guys. It's pretty straightforward question, when I have a target locked and I hold down Crashing Waves, it always randomly stops casting, or has a huge pauze in between. Mashing always works better but seems lower DPS. It tends to happen more while moving, if I stand still it keeps casting better.

    Anyone else had this before?

    Regular mana bolts does work with holding down.

    I'd love to know a fix. I generally have 10-30ms to the server.

    submitted by /u/valandinz
    [link] [comments]

    Ancestral Shadow Step (Occultism)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I see one of the ancestral skills says allows you to track stealthed.

    Is this good? can you see people stealthed from a long ways away? Could be good in arena or is it pretty garbage?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Greefer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel