• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    ArcheAge Up-to-date tier list?

    ArcheAge Up-to-date tier list?


    Up-to-date tier list?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Hey, I was wondering if there is any updated tier list for AA Unchained. Currently getting into the game but undecided on what class to play since there are so many. From what I've seen around the sub apparently a lot of people play Darkrunner and Fanatic, so I don't really want to play those 2. Currently playing Duskdirge but no idea if it's good, I'm mainly looking for melee dps or tank classes, but I might try mage sometime.

    submitted by /u/remus2015
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Fanatic Cloak

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    For fanatics, do you use the attack speed cloak or cast time one? I am at erenor cloak stage and have to decide. It's basically 99 attack speed vs 13% crit damage.

    For context I am staff fanatic.

    submitted by /u/StaggerChi
    [link] [comments]

    Help choosing class.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    The only reference I have about MMORPG comes from League of legends roles. I would like to know if there is anyclass that acts like Shen in ArcheAge, I mean... a offtank. You know, being tank with some CC and being deadly to squishy classes.

    Does this game has a class with that playstyle?

    submitted by /u/sznyaan
    [link] [comments]

    The new faction system is so good that only 1 guild tries to pvp on Tyrenos. The rest of the east, west and pirates have an agreement to not kill each other and do bosses together.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel