• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    ArcheAge PSA: Santa's Gift Bed (the one for 150 snowball coins) only restores 100 labor

    ArcheAge PSA: Santa's Gift Bed (the one for 150 snowball coins) only restores 100 labor


    PSA: Santa's Gift Bed (the one for 150 snowball coins) only restores 100 labor

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Gamigo's support.... More than two months past and still no reply

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Needed - Close up photos of Titan's Wings - Thunderwing Titan's Wings Project

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone! As the title suggests, I am in the planning phase of creating this amazing glider in real life; lightning effects and all. I figured I would ask the community for some good photos of the wings, as google isn't bringing me much to work with. Archeage Fashion isn't even that great. I plan to share the wings with you all when they are complete!

    What I need is a few photos of the details on the tops of the wings. AA fashion has the character wearing a dark outfit, making them hard to see. I need close up photos of these details while the wings are FOLDED. I need to see how they interact when opening and closing, so I know how to layer them.

    I do plan to make a document on my progress with these, so check back here in a few weeks for the link!

    Thanks to all!

    -Lav

    submitted by /u/LaventaBreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Timber Coupe at AA:U

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Hi there!

    I wanted to make a Timber Coupe, but my co-guildmember says that the recipe is buggy and it's impossible to make a car right now. I would like to clarify with you - has anyone encountered this? I don't feel like wasting ~ 10k of gold for nothing, because at Unchained this money is not so easy to get.

    submitted by /u/BlankiBlad
    [link] [comments]

    Diamond shores faction base?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    So what does building this even give? Is it worth rushing or something?

    submitted by /u/Nephelionz
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal Packs and Silos

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I heard that silos keep auroria water and flaming logs from expiring. Does it have the same effect of pausing the 30min timer on abyssal packs?

    I'd like proof and not hearsay if possible :)

    submitted by /u/Essenzay
    [link] [comments]

    Another crest! This time for myself and my favorite buddy <3

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Region restriction question

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I'm really happy that this game finally went buy-to-play and I plan on buying it, but I got a little hesitant when I heard about the region lock situation.

    How can I know for sure that the game will work in my region before making the purchase? Or am I just worrying too much? :I

    submitted by /u/spactacular360
    [link] [comments]

    What other clases are viable with my gear?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    I'm currently a deatwish with leather, mh dagger, oh axe. I'm keen to try out some different classes. What else with this setup would be viable, so that i don't have to get new weapons?

    submitted by /u/ObbeXD
    [link] [comments]

    Should i stick to defense penetration? Currently 7k gs.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I started playing Unchained as a Deathwish rolling leather and dual wielding a shortspear with an off-hand dagger. I disliked the lack of cc of the class and tried rolling a Shadowblade and i liked how the class plays. At this point i started gemming my stuff up and got myself t3 weapons and t2 armor. I got my weapons gemmed with t2 defense penetration gems.

    This is when i started feeling weaker than the rest of the players, im missing the burst of the 2h weapon making running Shadowblade kinda difficult to 1v1 anyone and im also missing the crit damage from my gems.

    Im going to try Cursebrand next for the Deathwishesque damage output mixed with some Occultism cc. It feels like dw is better with the swiftblade skilltree. The question comes here, is this going to work or did i fuck up my stuff completely by going defense pen?

    Oh and should i try gemming my bow with crit gems? Or stick to defense pen on it too? I know it will probably scale later on but am i fucked for the next months, maybe a year? Its hard to 1v1 even 5-6ks. Got absolutelly humiliated by a 3.7k gs castertank.

    submitted by /u/HerraVanrikki
    [link] [comments]

    Evasion or Focus on gloves for Archers?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    which stat is more useful?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Made Stone Trade Pack-----Where to sell ?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I made my first trade pack using stone. Now I want to sell/unload it ? Is there a certain merchant who is the only one who will buy this ? Failing this... does pressing G at least let me drop the pack ?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    PS do other type trade packs have specific merchant types who will buy them ?

    submitted by /u/Shadanwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Do combat costumes not give equipment points?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:59 AM PST

    looking at gs rankings it seems they don't but it could just be a visual thing.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    maintenance

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Is regular maintenance going to be Fridays now? I want to put down a second set of larders after today but am still not sure what their supposed schedule for maint is.

    submitted by /u/agreencataccount
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate faction

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:12 AM PST

    What should i do to enter in the pirate faction? Im on belstrom and i cant find the pirate board to start the quest

    submitted by /u/Emortri
    [link] [comments]

    Tax

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Hi,

    My friend and i have the same everything ( 1: 16x16 House and 1: 16x16 Scarecrow ) but i pay 10 Tax for each of my buildings but he pays 20 for one and 25 for the other can someone tell me why?

    thanks whoever answers it

    submitted by /u/S_U_O_H
    [link] [comments]

    Proven Warrior Necklace and Transmuter - does it work?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Long story short, when I was new I made the Amethyst Daier Necklace up to rank 7. Does anyone know offhand if a Transmuter will work, or had any success with a Transmuter to cloak it and switch it to the damage reduction necklace?

    submitted by /u/Dynaen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel