• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    ArcheAge Unchained first Levi kill - Wynn

    ArcheAge Unchained first Levi kill - Wynn


    Unchained first Levi kill - Wynn

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    What's the name of the Archeage Waltz song?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I'm honestly not sure if it's still around, but when I played the game a few years ago you could play this song on like a record player item or through the car. I can't find it anywhere on YouTube anymore now that a video that had the song got taken down. If anyone could help that'd be amazing.

    submitted by /u/The_Kuroi_Kenshi
    [link] [comments]

    Can I progress with the Dream Ring quest if I only own medium farms?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    At some point I'll need to put a book down in my house to be able to progress with the quest, but I'm not sure if I can place a book above the scarecrow's head (just like fish trophy for exaple).

    EDIT: why is this legit question being actually downvoted? Wth..

    submitted by /u/Master_Sosuke
    [link] [comments]

    Library disciple costumes gone forever?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    I was half-way through grinding the mats needed to make one of the old library costumes when they wholesale removed Library. I knew it would be gone for a while, but its looking more like they have no plans to bring it back in any form ever.

    Does anyone know if the korean servers ever got a new way to make those cool little costumes? Or will I forever live with regret?

    edit; did not know the mats drop in the instanced dungeon. thank you for replies

    submitted by /u/vucar
    [link] [comments]

    Crit dmg cap (advanced testing)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Did anyone do advanced testing about crit dmg cap and how it interacts with resilience?

    Lets say i have 280% crit dmg and i activate steady shooting , that would bring my crit dmg to 336% , the cap however is 300% . So if i'm attacking a target that has resilience to remove 100 of my crit dmg would my effective crit dmg be 200% (300cap with overcap waste-100) or 236 (resilience applying before crit cap is calculated.

    hopefully i explained it well

    in short does resilience apply before crit cap is calculated or after?

    submitted by /u/neckme123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about unchained bought through glyph not steam, but wanting to use steam wallet.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I bought Unchained through the glyph/trion store and I was wondering if there was some way to make it work with the steam wallet even though I didn't purchase it on steam. Its not a problem for non-unchained being its F2P, but its not the same for Unchained.

    submitted by /u/Zalsaria
    [link] [comments]

    Poxbane Viable anymore

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Hey I was seeing if poxbane an old 2015 tank mage cc build is still viable. If so could i get some suggestions on build and items to get.

    submitted by /u/Alloutnoob
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice to start inland fishing

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I have a level 30 western faction elf. I would like to start inland fishing. I think I need bamboo fishing polls..yellow lure and bait / Correct ? Can you suggest some zones/lakes where i might start to learn fishing ?

    THANKS.

    submitted by /u/Shadanwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Focus gems or parry?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Hey,

    I'm playing classes like, Blighter, Paladin and Abolisher.

    My biggest concern when fighting Archers or mages is that damn evasion. It feels like my mobility abilites like charge is always evaded. And it's leaving me on a huge disadvantage.

    Would Focus be a good way to counter this or wouldnt it be worth if it's just on my gloves?

    submitted by /u/Dextive69
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal Libary Lunafrost?!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Can someone explain where i can get this lunafrost pls? ^^

    https://archeagecodex.com/us/item/47465/

    (AAU)

    submitted by /u/Bleachii
    [link] [comments]

    Small Healer with Greatclub and full int?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    im a full cloth int mage. Me and my friends are around 6-7k gs and want to run dungeons.

    Do you guys think its useful for me to get a T2 Div greatclub? just to heal a bit?

    submitted by /u/KillerRiegle
    [link] [comments]

    Tailoring

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I have my tailoring at 70k now, just wondering if there is a point to leveling it further, other than increasing fabric profits?

    The Regal benches show the scrolls for upgrading gear for those who are wanting to push erenor cloth gear, but since they are bind on pickup, it means I cant even craft these for other people, or is there a way I can do it?

    Wish they would add some more things to high level armor/weapon crafting to make it more viable to level up.

    submitted by /u/Saphwhy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel