• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    ArcheAge What do you wish you knew starting off?

    ArcheAge What do you wish you knew starting off?


    What do you wish you knew starting off?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Hey guys it will be my first time playing the Unchained edition of Archeage.

    I was wondering what advice you wish you had starting off in the game?

    submitted by /u/isbrealiombia
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! I beat the game!!! Now I can play the game...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Trigger war in a specific area

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Hello there!

    I would like to know what actually makes an area go from Crisis (Rank5) to War. I know that killing players affect it. But does killing monsters count towards it as well?

    If you guys have deeply tested it and don't mind sharing... That would be awesome!

    Thank you o7

    submitted by /u/NoxMerely
    [link] [comments]

    Ebonsong focus or evasion gems on gloves?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Hello there!

    Which gems should I put in? I've seen the top rated players vary between these two gems and I'm unsure about which one would be better? Can anyone knowledgeable explain which and why?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Warlord42
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing tournament rewards question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Is it possible to earn more than 1-2 fishing coins per week without getting the top 3 or whatever? Is there some sort of strategy? Seems like it would take years to earn anything. Especially the mermaid bath.

    submitted by /u/ElderSteel
    [link] [comments]

    If someone asks me what archeage is I'm going to show them this picture with no context.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Can you plant stuff on roads if it is your property?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Hello,

    I found a spot for my house but a "road" goes through that property. I tried to place a tree there but the circle is red instead of yellow, so I am not able to place it there. My question is: Will I be able to plant stuff once i placed and built my house?

    See below for screenshots to maybe get a better idea of what im talking about:

    I cant place a tree there since its not grass but a road:

    https://imgur.com/2h4OtJp

    I can place my farm there, but im not sure if I will be able to place my tree afterwards or if I still won't be able to place on that road:

    https://imgur.com/CAP4kG1

    submitted by /u/willus1337
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I farm what i need for Shadow Warrior's Shadow

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Where can I farm what i need for Shadow Warrior's Shadow

    https://preview.redd.it/spa85upcd6a41.jpg?width=417&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f417169a86a2eabff74f87c9a53908250054485e

    I am Looking to build up a shadow warrior's shadows sleeves for myself, so i'm farming the mats currently.

    I know the Heartless Monk's Shirts/Pants Shoes comes with Palace Cellar and Hardy Thief's Shirt/Pants/Shoes comes with Sharpwind Mines.. But I really need help in how to find Heartless Nercromancer's Visions - Cruel Sunshadow - Merciless Arterial Staff - Childkiller's Viper Fang. Any informations would be very much appreciates and helpful

    submitted by /u/siumai
    [link] [comments]

    Haters gonna hate.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:05 AM PST

    An auction house guide

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Costumes

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:14 AM PST

    I was wondering if the developers r ever going to let us configure every individual piece so we can mix and match what we wanna wear instead of it being one full piece that u cant change ? I have my own mask i want to wear with my ninja costume but i could only take the hood off, it wont let me wear my mask. /:

    submitted by /u/FiggityFag_m
    [link] [comments]

    Getting out of west jail.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Some time ago, I was watching a stream from someone playing on east, who flew into prison by accident. He then had the option to talk to one of the npc's and was able to be teleported out of the prison.

    Today one of my guildies got thrown in jail.

    I decided to fly into the jail to have some fun with him thinking I could talk to an npc to get out. I've looked all over the place but can't find anything or anyone I can interact with to get out. Is this something that is only available on east?

    Or am I just being blind and stupid? If so, can anyone please let me know how to make this work?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/L0rdXara
    [link] [comments]

    Should I continue to upgrade Noryette Earring with wrong main stat?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:27 AM PST

    I've been trying to get Noryette Earring with AGI for more than 2 months now with no luck. Today I upgraded one with STR to unique and I got Stamina. I'm playing as Ebonsong, is stamina good enough stat to upgrade/awaken further?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    What are the requirements to start doing castle dailies? [New Player]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I've looked around this subreddit and searching for info about Castle Dailies and haven't found a post as to the level requirement. I'm 50, East.

    Is the requirement 55, and do I need to be in a guild to start doing them?

    Apologies for stupid question.

    submitted by /u/HikariChino
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel