• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    ArcheAge Now that people are reaching higher proficiency in fishing, here is a way to fish a bit quicker.

    ArcheAge Now that people are reaching higher proficiency in fishing, here is a way to fish a bit quicker.


    Now that people are reaching higher proficiency in fishing, here is a way to fish a bit quicker.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    It really do be like that tho.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Petition: Serendipity Stones

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Unchained: This should have been introduced at the beginning. They're far too expensive in honor and dili shop. Guilds getting to level 5 takes/took forever. They needed to be more available months ago, and right now people are just getting pissed off with the hiram farm process.

    submitted by /u/drachennwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously need a GM to help me get my boat back!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Someone pushed my fishing boat insanely far from the lake while I was AFK. My internet went out and now my boat is permanently stuck in the void. It is as if it doesn't exist, but it does at the same time. I just need a GM to despawn it for me. Tried every trick in the book. Definitely in GM territory now! Thanks!

    (Also this happened over 40 hours ago. Maintenance didn't even fix it.)

    submitted by /u/Zephire13
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player: Archeage or Archeage Unchained?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm a returning player who never got too far into the game, the last time I played was 2015.

    I'm looking to play again now and it seems there are two separate games?

    Which one do more people play and what is the difference?

    submitted by /u/isbrealiombia
    [link] [comments]

    What am I even supposed to do, I lost one archepass booster the day they gave it to us. One month later and support now helps me......

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Short/long term goal suggestions! Please give helpful advice!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I've currently been really enjoying this game and have gotten some friends into it. We currently aren't focused on gear score much, but are enjoying the game. We have been really focused on getting land all right next to each other and upgrading our houses. We've focused on getting fishing boats or thatch house upgrades, putting a mail owl down and storage chests for the guild. Is there any other short term/ long term goals that I could add to my list? Anything to help further the guild or make stuff easier.

    submitted by /u/Kubera121
    [link] [comments]

    What to work on next?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I'm a 6.5k gearscore Archer (casual I know). I currently have a full set of Divine armour (chest piece brilliant) an Epic bow (upgraded to Glorious) and Divine weapons.

    My gemming has been pretty lax (3 gems in chest/boots/legs, 4 in bow, 2 in weapons).

    What would I work on next to get the most bang for my buck? Should I continue to gem my gear (fully gem it) or should I spend my gold on upgrading my Hiram? (legendary bow, epic armour etc).

    If I should gem or upgrade hiram, what piece would you recommend I finish first?

    submitted by /u/MrAbishi
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Stealthy Treasure Hoarder?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Where is Stealthy Treasure Hoarder?

    I run to quest circles many times during the War in DS. But I never see them. How are they look like? Any tips

    https://preview.redd.it/bj1qcdo0zz941.jpg?width=675&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8b0683fcf463d4b6c514587b6f9d7fb0c971c170

    submitted by /u/senshin2408
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to the Dilli Chest and its contents when the house is being demolished?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Hey there! I'm currently planning to demolish my puny 16x16 and replace it with a 24x24. The tooltip of said chest only states that the chest itself will be mailed upon demolition. Do I get the stuff that was in there with a separate mail, or am I about to make a big mistake by carelessly deleting some very important items?

    submitted by /u/voreingenommen
    [link] [comments]

    What is returned when demolishing a Rancher's House?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I'm too scared to try but am wondering what the returns will be when demolishing the Rancher's House, or Miner's House or the upgraded Farm House as they should be equal. Will there be a portion of materials used, or a new Tier 2 Design, or is it all back to square one with the Thatched Farm House design?

    submitted by /u/Syndane_X
    [link] [comments]

    copy key binds and settings

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked but I just purchased a 2nd account and would like to know if there is an easy way to transfer/copy my keybinds and setting to the other account?

    submitted by /u/exile101
    [link] [comments]

    Does Infusion Exp Carry Over To The Next Tier?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    I'm out of awakening scrolls. Since the synthesis event is still ongoing, should I keep infusing my equipments without awakening them to their next tier? Will the exp carry over to the next tier when I finally able to awaken them?

    Another noobie question. Does tempering cost differ from tier to tier like how socketing is?

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ShabuJei
    [link] [comments]

    Angriest Fisher on Jergant - Cover your map when your streaming kids

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Proeficiency

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Ok, let's make a tier of proeficiencys with betters s/l and time spent in a day for it

    And let's use the proeficiency at FAMED rank

    Me:

    Rank S: husbandry / Fishing / Commerce / Exploration

    Rank A: Handicraft / Farming / Gathering / Mining / Alchemy / Cooking / Larceny (because it's important to upgrade gears)

    Rank B: Masonry / Machining / Printing

    Rank C: All the rest

    submitted by /u/Strikaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel