• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    ArcheAge Aynone else get this email?

    ArcheAge Aynone else get this email?


    Aynone else get this email?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Can someone explain the new Naval Arena please?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PST

    So I used to love Naval arena, really fun, intense got my heart beating great.

    Its obviously been heavily changed since the 6.2 patch

    In my first game I found 4x [Fortune Crate] the things that give 20-1000 gold. So it can actually be profitable

    These were in large floating gold crates I honestly stumbled upon by accident and confusion realizing it had changed

    I was going about my business when a heavily armoured clipper tank rolled up on me, my cannon balls did 1 damage to him and i got fucking destroyed. When I say clipper tank I mean this was the Batmobile of clippers, actual a tank.

    I have tried a few rounds and still dont know what the fuck I am doing. Would appreciate any tips!

    Edit: Comments explain it well

    The Batmobile clipper https://imgur.com/82ydKD1

    also terrible circles https://imgur.com/7qK0J9W

    submitted by /u/iHybridPanda
    [link] [comments]

    The changes to Mistsong Banquet are amazing! /s

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PST

    PSA: Mistsong Banquet: Not confirmed, standing right next to the tower while changing or building reduce chance of tower disappearance

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PST

    I didn't test it much. I only notice that if I stand a bit further from the tower, it likely to disappear.

    submitted by /u/Lu5ck
    [link] [comments]

    How does people have such high guild cloaks?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PST

    I made my cloak T2 and Epic quite long ago and just recently decided to go for T3.
    Failed once and got it on second. Nice, i thought to myself, but i quickly realized it requires tons of xp to upgrade now.

    I've used 17 cloaks i had in my storage and 30x heroic synthesis stones and the cloak is still just celestial.

    When i check high geared people some of them have actually maxed them out. That's hundreds if not near thousands of stones. Did i miss some way to level it or what's up?

    submitted by /u/ObbeXD
    [link] [comments]

    example of shit devs for 1000 please

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Archeage dropping fps

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Archeage dropping fps

    Hey guys, sup!

    I have some problems with AAU about FPS... My config is:

    RTX 2060 SUPER

    Hyper x 16gb 3000mhz

    R7 3700x

    SSD M.2 Adata S11 pro 512gb

    When i enter in cities or raids, my fps fucking drops a lot, like a 142~~ to 30~~45... Someone have any issue like this?

    I play with everything at its maximum, and it was normal until a week ago, since the last update was like this... Anyone with the same problem with this videocard? It may be the driver, there was an update last week too... The vertical Syng is activated most of the time, so the normal for me is 58 ~~ 62 fps. And sorry about my poor english :c

    https://preview.redd.it/j2rwz7yniak41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d32305af8c27f35bdb467f3949ba0d867ce81c5b

    https://preview.redd.it/34qb59yniak41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d104565b969e39019de1b2c098c9d1f86e25508c

    submitted by /u/PatolateAbacate
    [link] [comments]

    Salve Aged Larders. Too expensive

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Salve aged larders needs a re-balance. Reduce the ginseng down to 5 per, and raise the olives to like 60 per. So much vocation needed for these. The cost of the ginseng if you just sell em on the AH to people you'll make as much as you'd get in a general salve aged larder.

    submitted by /u/krazye87
    [link] [comments]

    Mergers

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:17 AM PST

    I'm not saying it's about to happen soon, but eventually it will happen. How do the developers/ publishers usually handle this kind of thing? Does the population of one server move to another? What happens to existing property? Or will there be a completely new server and a new landrush?

    Sorry if this isn't as coherent as it could be, but it's the best I can do right now.

    submitted by /u/voreingenommen
    [link] [comments]

    Cinderstone Purification: "Participant" buff after event ends says to talk to Etna in Seachild for blue salt bonds and gilda. Anyone know where he is?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Powerstone pets?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Which pets can use the powerstone? Item says only for powerstone pets, but i cant seem to find pets with that description. Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/unicornsx17
    [link] [comments]

    Being New Player

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:10 AM PST

    I want to start this game but is it p2w ?

    submitted by /u/FireStrip
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is the chestpiece in Serpentis?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I'm trying to inage over my Hiram with Serpentis gear and have every piece but the chest. Given that it can take 30+ minutes for a Serp group even now that it's cross-server, just want to get an idea how many more runs I need to do before I might get the last piece.

    submitted by /u/Altephor1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel