• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    ArcheAge Lucius Motion Picture Awards - Tales of the Twelve in 4 Minutes

    ArcheAge Lucius Motion Picture Awards - Tales of the Twelve in 4 Minutes


    Lucius Motion Picture Awards - Tales of the Twelve in 4 Minutes

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:37 AM PST

    How do you draw with an empty easel?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PST

    It says I need a sketch? I'm not really sure what to do.

    submitted by /u/disllexiareuls
    [link] [comments]

    About Steam population decline

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Hello folks!

    Just out of curiosity, as for a bit I've been out of the loop with this game, but I've been regularly observing it's numbers via Steam. And it turns out, it's population declined by 1/3 within two days and remain hovering around 1k ever since. Has anything particular happened to cause such decline?

    Personally I'm about to re-engage casually in this game, but i'm sensitive to such details and don't want to be entering a dead man's grave. I know this game has a niche of a population, but still curious to know the reality.

    PS. Not sure how did I deserve for them downwotes, but keep them coming, though ;)

    submitted by /u/Shutara
    [link] [comments]

    Community Center Supply Quest Nuia

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Can anyone tell me which zone has which quest? I have a house in Solz so i know thats "chipping in", but cant really find info about all the other zones in Nuia.

    submitted by /u/unicornsx17
    [link] [comments]

    RNG orrrr ??

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Burning labor on alt accounts

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Hey there.

    Lately with the larder changes, I have decided to stop doing them altogether on my alt since I predicted the profit (or s/l) would quickly drop with how accessible they are to everyone now, so I've been searching for a new activity to burn labor on my alt. I thought of husbandry as it was at 90k proefficiency due to the larders, but the s/l ratio is lower compared to the larders (I've been buying sheep pens but I believe I'm not doing the right method of getting high s/l as no one gave me a clear answer).

    So I wanna ask you, how do you efficiently burn your alt's labor? I've been thinking of doing fishing, but I fear it might take too long to burn the labor as I have limited playtime and the hour it took me to do 36 larders on a daily basis was actually perfect; husbandry looked good to me because I can just access my desktop remotely every 6 hours or so and shear the sheep.

    submitted by /u/Freddyxblue
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmm, Luscas???

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Maybe it's just Tyrenos, but ever since they changed the times for events, Luscas doesn't happen when it's slotted to. The time window just comes and goes with no Lusca spawn. Seems to happen when kraken and Levi happen at the same time. Is this intended and has been written down somewhere in some far away patch note or is this a bug of some sort?

    Edit:

    How long do you think it will be before they realize the time changes were a tragic mistake and revert back to the way it was?

    submitted by /u/Poonager
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel