• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    ArcheAge Hero account bought, Wynn west

    ArcheAge Hero account bought, Wynn west


    Hero account bought, Wynn west

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Issenryu sold their account on player auctions and that account happened to be picked up by an east player. Our castles are now just piles of rubble and cinder. Something needs to be done about this or there's gonna be a whole faction dipping out

    submitted by /u/dethjakal
    [link] [comments]

    We've all been there!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Every day the list grows bigger :(

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Active Bot Farm on Kaylin at Desireen?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Active Bot Farm on Kaylin at Desireen?

    https://streamable.com/s/obzgs/xeqxvt

    Video pretty much speaks for itself, not sure what else this could possibly be but a bot farm for gold farming I assume. ZERO tolerance policy btw :)

    Update: Justice has been done, took a bit to get them out but got there in the end :)

    https://preview.redd.it/ytfscd5ykjb41.png?width=794&format=png&auto=webp&s=070901c4180f5bf5ab3b48694c80523646d8b7cd

    submitted by /u/NoIsE_bOmB
    [link] [comments]

    New player asking about small scale pvp classes.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new to AAU and have been having a lot of trouble learning or deciding about class choices. Any tier lists or rankings i can find to get an idea of what is relevant are dated or misinformed. I have some friends playing but they are quite new as well and can't offer much advice, and I'm not in any guild yet to ask this in game. My friends and I usually roam and do small-scale pvp in MMO's, and I was hoping to play a tanky class. Nightcloak was my main interest, but I've heard that it's a raid tank so I'm leaning away from it now. I am currently leveling (32) as a Darkrunner. Initially I was interested in Dreambreaker but I heard too that it was nerfed heavily, and Skullnight seems very popular.

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I also know that it's good to make your own class in this game, but I don't have enough experience to know even where to go with that. Thanks a ton for reading.

    submitted by /u/OceanBlu
    [link] [comments]

    Something needs to be done about mages.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Mages are by far the best dps spec in the game. Fanatic has been and will be the top spec in the game for the foreseeable future. Just look at the current leaderboard and the current Korean leaderboard, mages rule supreme, with fanatic on top.

    Mages are pretty much the best in every aspect of this game. Mages need to be brought in line with archers and melee or this game has no hope. Think everyone is tired with the godwhip animation canceling combo, sniper range lions, and other ez mode spells in malediction.

    Edit: mages can downvote me all they want..it's fact backed up by leaderboards of all versions of archeage.

    submitted by /u/Galgos
    [link] [comments]

    Aggro/PvE as non malediction mage?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Is it even possible? Getting aggro as a clothie mage in lib or noryette is usually 100% a death sentence if you get hit by more than 1 thing, tanks don't actually have the tools to hold aggro in this game and even if they did no group wants them because shit dmg and not needed.

    Is shadowcloak our only aggro reset?

    submitted by /u/Yikers233
    [link] [comments]

    Old AA player looking for AA:U info

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Hello, i tried looking up for infos in the subreddit but can't seem to find what i'm looking for. Basically i'm a old AA player who kinda wants to play again, my question is how long would it take me from basically 0 playing about 2 hours a day to get some gear so i'd be able to join some pvp activities?

    submitted by /u/CoI2aptor
    [link] [comments]

    Getting kicked for not trying to afk in drill camp

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    How can this seriously be okay?

    I wait 15minutes for a drill camp arena, There is lobbies of afkers that if you try and move they just kick you. It takes a full entry, It doesn't reward any coins, It's literally the most awful part about trying to get coins is getting punished for wanting to ACTUALLY play the game.

    submitted by /u/NeSBigBasher1337
    [link] [comments]

    StatRoll on Plate Armor (DR)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Hey,

    I m basically still a newbie. As far as i know you want to run Resillience + Received magic dmg. Now a friend came up with Max HP is better to have instead of received magic dmg?

    What are the bis stats for a plate armor as darkrunner ?

    Best, H

    submitted by /u/Hoppel995
    [link] [comments]

    Banned for no reason, please help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Hi, I was banned a few days ago for no reason that I can discern. I've never brought gold, only used one alt, and haven't breached the TOS in any way I can imagine. I sent in a ticket a few days ago, and haven't gotten any response. I've reached out to CMs on discord, but I've been told they can't do anything. If they take too long to respond, I'll lose my house and everything :(, please help

    submitted by /u/VAYNEGOD69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel