• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    ArcheAge Its a meme, I don't care what you think, we know its true.

    ArcheAge Its a meme, I don't care what you think, we know its true.


    Its a meme, I don't care what you think, we know its true.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Ayanad Wizard Token

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Anyone else feel like it's bull we can only get 1 a day? Makes the last part of the earring take 3 weeks

    submitted by /u/rG_Grishnak
    [link] [comments]

    Lunagem t1 +5 or lunagem t3

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Is it worth replacing my gems t1 +5 to lunagems tier3?

    submitted by /u/punkiz0r
    [link] [comments]

    ever getting a response to ban appeal?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I sent a ban appeal for a wrongful ban and have gotten no response for a week now. I heard other people got contacted about their ban appeals within a couple of days. What has been everyone experience with ban appeals and do I have any hope

    Edit: My ban is probably over a paypal issue, but my payments did go through and I sent screenshots of my payments in the tickets. I never botted or bought gold, I was broke af. Even if they suspected me of breaking some rule they just gave me a generic breech of TOS email and never replied to any ticket so what am I supposed to do

    submitted by /u/mochidream
    [link] [comments]

    How important is temper lvl on your main weapon?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    For example, is there a big difference between +16 and +20?

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Good Class is Good

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Melee Lunagems - Split Crit Damage / Def Pen

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Hi all,

    So I am hoping I haven't messed up too much (I think i might have).

    Currently running as a melee (trying out a few different class variants 7.5k gs) I 'm running dual wield Axe (Glorious Epic))/ Katana (Brilliant Celestial).

    Now, I have socketed one with all Crit Damage and the other with Def Pen however I have now read that this is a mistake and essentially renders both stats useless.

    What is the best way of correcting this? am I just going to have to remove the lunagems and get new ones? I know this is probably going to cost me a small fortune now to fix.

    Any advice you can give would be appreciated before I dig myself an even bigger hole.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TechTonic92
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for tank class, Skullnight or nightcloak?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Been playin here and there last 5 years and now im activly playing melee dps on aau, got 8k gs, all t3 epic and weapon t4. Im collecting gear for my second build, tank build. Almost collected all and will start upgrading/awakening/gemming soon. Point is: i wanna make raid breaker/initiator tank. FULL CC TANK. i dont care for damage. I have 4 peaces of kyrios gear and some leaders infusions already prepared and waiting in warehouse. Yes, i want that pull effect. Only 2 things left to decide is should i go sk or nc? Im also yet to decide will i go full cloth (4kyrios 3 cloth hiram) or mixed (4 kyrios 3 plate hiram) Only chest pants and helm will be hiram (other is kyrios). Thanks in advance ppl

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Photographer
    [link] [comments]

    crit dmg or def pen?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I'm a dual wield dr/dw. I was wondering what option is better full crit dmg, mix crit dmg/def pene what ratio?, or full def pen?

    submitted by /u/bobbyguccidawg
    [link] [comments]

    Quest infusions and Awakening scrolls have been added to General Merchants

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    archeage 2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    i wonder if there will ever be an archeage 2. like in 20 years with full dive vr or something, that would be cool

    submitted by /u/buki_chan
    [link] [comments]

    Instance broken after 16th maint

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    My instance was working just fine until after the maint today, but now it always just times out and says not enough opponents found. Any others with this problem?

    submitted by /u/hornyblackpeople
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Unchained

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    I have played AA a few times over the years and I have been interested in unchained but have waited.

    Before I purchase I had a few questions about the state of the game.

    1. Is it worth playing for someone who can only play 2-3 hrs a day?
    2. I am interested in pvp so is the gear gap so large that it will be impossible to be semi competitive?
    3. Server recommendations?
    4. Is mageball still the current meta?
    5. Anything you think would be important to know before starting?

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Dangerous-Mushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Archeage Damage Calculator

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:19 PM PST

    What future events can we expect for Archeage Unchained?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I am glad that they included the half off price for synthesis and I am sad to see Jake go, but it makes me wonder what other future events can we expect? Have there been events before that make socketing lunagems cheaper? Do they increase drop rates for a limited time? Are there other random cool things in store for us?

    submitted by /u/Thecaptain241
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel