• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    ArcheAge is this a game or full time job?

    ArcheAge is this a game or full time job?


    is this a game or full time job?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    i'm starting to wonder my life choises after playing a while, whats the point in the end? even if you gear up and get the things you want you still gonna do the same things you doing, dailies, dailies, dailies, burn labor, log alts for more labors to burn, get honor from dailies, join broken plains, do some more dailies, pvp maybe? dunno no time gotta do dailies, but lets go have a fight that lasts 2 sec and respawn 10 times to repeat the same fight then go back to dailies.

    oh hey buddy wanna play some CS GO? nope no time gotta do them dailies and gotta burn the labor before it caps when i'm done gonna hit you up, alright

    hey buddy you ready now? nope no time now its almost reset time and gotta repeat the dailies then sleep then wake up with more labor to burn then get stronger to kill the same mob but!! faster >:)

    submitted by /u/Mclilzee
    [link] [comments]

    The Highest Ancestral Level Caught Botting

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    Another post about trade packs

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:05 AM PST

    Im not going to be b--- ing so if your gonna tell me to go play a different game or to quit i dont really wanna hear it. This is just another voice of support for some change to the system. Idc what it is, but trade packs are one of the most efficient s/l methods in this game. At current percentages it removes the incentive to do them. And yes i know most of you guys will tell me to go fish or go farm coin purses, but we have to stand up to this madness. If everyone is gonna be pidgeon holed into two methods of earning gold then its gonna get real old real quick. ( also dont wanna hear gamingo "cant do anything about this and i should know better". People just want to make their concerns heard - we dont need you to cloud everything in your pessimism )

    submitted by /u/jduque16
    [link] [comments]

    How it feels to be a Tank while Grinding

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    How to Revive member participation in Guild activities and in AAU in general??

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    With all the delays, bugs, exploits and just general disappointment in how AAU has turned out so far... what are you doing (Officers, Guild leaders) to encourage participation and continued enjoyment in AAU. Many of my guild have stopped logging in or are only logging in for dailies due to the issues being faced and I'm at a loss of how to come up with things to do that aren't just dailies... anyhelp would be appreciated!!!!!

    submitted by /u/KansasGuy2012
    [link] [comments]

    Sound issues in AAU

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Recently I've had issues where my headset *pops* and then I have no sound in AAU. The headset still works fine as I can still hear in Discord or go to YT and play videos. The only fix is to restart the game. No rhyme or reason why it does this, also at sporadic times.

    I slightly remidied the situation by dropping my sound quality to low. Now it pops all the time but the sound doesn't actually go out, still irritating and makes me jump when it happens though. Has anyone else experienced this?

    I recently swapped out my GTX970 for a GTX 1080ti but that is the only hardware change I've had.

    submitted by /u/Sp1kes
    [link] [comments]

    West or east?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Ive been playing for a while as a warborn but wherever I go i always see the other faction. Does it change anything? I feel like east is not that populated. Is it something important? Will it affect my gameplay ??

    submitted by /u/Kissuchwee
    [link] [comments]

    UI scanling

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Hi, does anyone knows a way to make the UI even smaller than "80%" slider, i'm playing in 720p and everything looks so huge, i have barely space in the screen

    submitted by /u/Lukinch
    [link] [comments]

    Harvester or Miner Farmhouse?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    On one hand, the Harvester Farmhouse has alot of utility.

    On the other hand, the Miner Farmhouse has the potential for a LOT of gold. (even if it is really low)

    What would you Recommend for something who's strictly looking for profit?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Atm is there any quest or anything worthy to be doing at the castle/territory ?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Healer Confessor/Doombringer/Death Warden Cloth or Plate, hiram or lib what is best?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Sometime ago I was advised by some people and by 64 page long healer guide to use Plate hiram armor as healer, however now people say there was a nerf and cloth works out so much better as you get more mana and more healing %.

    What do you think is best for the current meta where majority of the players appear to be mages?

    Hiram Cloth + (pdef shield) or Hiram Plate + (mdef shield) for a healer?

    What would scale better endgamewise?

    submitted by /u/sirqnknown
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone need a long term food/soup supplier on Wynn (West)?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Contemplating quitting all AA activities besides crafting things for fun / making plushies, but I already have cooking up at 120k...

    Anyone wanna buy food & soup from me at a discounted price so I can be a casual happily and have gold for things without needing to log on the game more than 30 mins a day?

    Will do a lot cheaper than AH and have all recipes (besides famed haha) unlocked already!!! (Seems that people don't seem to buy food right now?)

    Proof! (I can make a lot more but I am out of labor today~)

    submitted by /u/Sakeeeeee
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just lose ALL of my bond progress at my community center for simply demolishing my house and rebuilding it!?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Please tell me this isn't true... hundreds of bonds. Just gone like that?

    submitted by /u/Calx9
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate Reset Raid, Got Spicy Quickly Today.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    I have a Gazebo, a 16x6 and a (soon to be) Upgraded Farmhouse...Is it worth buying another 16x16 Farm, Tax wise?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    My Tax Burden is about about 72 atm, but by my calculations, another 16x16 Farm would shoot that up to about 120+.At the same time, I'm working on so many projects atm, another 16x16 could help alot.

    Labor to profit wise, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Question for those with good fps during large group fights

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:12 AM PST

    What are your specs and graphical settings?

    My computer is not state of the art, but it's also not a potato. Nvidia 1070, 16g ram, game runs off an ssd. Perhaps the only slightly dated component (more so than the others anyway) is my CPU--an Intel i5 2500K--but it's still pretty solid.

    No matter how I seem to tweak my graphics settings, I can't seem to get more than 20-25 fps in big group fights (halcy is an example, but I get slowdowns in groups half that size sometimes). Right now all my graphics settings are at thier lowest, with only character draw distance maxed out.

    I'm a nightcloak so having good awareness of what's going on around me is a must, but its hard when the frames get chuggy and reds are popping in and out of view.

    So for those of you whose game runs smoothly during these events, what are your specs and settings? I'd like to try tweaking my settings before I look at buying new components for my computer, but could my cpu be the bottleneck?

    Tyvm for any feedback or advice!

    EDIT: Thank you all for the responses. Looks like it is probably my cpu after all. Time to start looking for something new!

    submitted by /u/Sir_I_Exist
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue lately?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    As of like 3-4 days ago while playing archeage my game will randomly freeze my while computer and I have to full restart to be able do do anything. Anyone having this issue or figured out how to fix it?

    Things I have tried:.
    Bios update.
    Memory test.
    Uninstalling game and reinstalling.
    Completely uninstalling everything from steam and reinstalling from scratch.
    Updated all drivers.
    Reinstalled graphics and driver's.
    Ran in compatibility mode.
    Ran in admin.
    Changed dx9 and dx11.
    Changed sound quality.

    I have run out of ideas please help 😔.

    Update: happens with other steam games too

    submitted by /u/sector9waverider
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone killed Kadum on AAU?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I only see people asking strat and everyone dying in less than 2 min

    submitted by /u/AaaaaaaaaayaHere
    [link] [comments]

    Worth coming back?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    One of my main draws of Archeage Unchained was undoubtably the naval aspect. I know I have missed out on the fishing boat extravaganza, but is it worth coming back to the game to go back onto the open waters compared to other MMOs? How much of the ocean content can I do before getting tired out?

    How bad is the labor system nowadays? Has it changed? Is it intrusive? Does it limit you?

    submitted by /u/JTIG22
    [link] [comments]

    Please Explain Village and Castle contribution

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    i did a few castle contributions (burned tree and build pack) but dont understanding the contribution thing. Someone told me, i would get gold for doing these quests but never happend.

    Same for Village contribution. i have 3 farm houses and could spend my bonds to village but how does it work?

    submitted by /u/ex2j
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how close Denistrious West is to getting the level 3 trade outlet?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    I feel like it's never going to be built. I want cargo runs to be worth it again :(

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    AA:U 15 minutes of "Golden Plains" PvP

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel