• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    ArcheAge Wynn larders, pack prices, and your economy.

    ArcheAge Wynn larders, pack prices, and your economy.


    Wynn larders, pack prices, and your economy.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Gamigo. We need your help on Wynn. With larders disappearing for a 2nd time, we have lost the ability to reset pack prices. No one will do Larders again, until the fix. This will upset the economy in major ways. With pack prices so low, no one will run packs. This forces the prices of basic ground grain, chopped produce, dried flowers, and medicinal powder to shit prices. Thusly, all gathered and farmed products take a dump.

    What does this all mean for us? We are all forced into other ways to make money. Fishing, larceny, or one of the other ways to make money. We setup our account to make money running packs or farming, but with server stability and the current larder bug we cant do it. It really hurts a sandbox game when this happens.

    What I propose, is you guys reset pack prices on server maintenance for wynn or have a gm spawn in larders and shove them into the pack houses to get the economy going again. I dont know if either of these are possible, but it is the only way to recover the economy on wynn for the next few weeks.

    submitted by /u/gdevilman
    [link] [comments]

    OMG I hit the jackpot! (Alexander west side)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:35 AM PST

    I might have messed up?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Hello, I am new to Archeage and I went leather with a greatclub for healing. After reading a lot of post and talking to other players I now know that this setup is pretty sub optimal for both pvp and pve. I was wondering if it really is that bad and if I should switch my gear around in some way and what my options are.

    Currently I have all leather armor upgraded to t1 celestial with no gems and almost perfect stats for healing. My greatclub is t3 Divine with 3 gems and perfect stats for healing. Bow and loot should not matter, but they are both t1 celestial with perfect healing stats. I still have the Unidentified Grand Hiram armor from the first time I did the hiram quest. I do not have the unidentified wep though.

    I only have the one account and I average around 200-400 gold a day. I am using a Doombringer build but switching to a different build would not be an issue. I am not sure what other information you may need to help me with this decision, but feel free to ask.

    Thank you for your time and any feedback.

    submitted by /u/EnemyJustin
    [link] [comments]

    Auction House fee?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    So from what I understand patrons pay %5 fee cost for AH sales on legacy, then why is everyone paying %10 on unchained since we're all supposed to be patrons?

    submitted by /u/ferevon
    [link] [comments]

    Can something be done about this cancer already?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Dumb ways to die

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:12 PM PST

    Lead-Kickrate (Golden Plains) over the course of 2 weeks

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:32 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/STzzjRO

    Hi

    I am Wappy from Tinnereph EU - current rank 3 in Ancestral level EU and one of our servers elected Heroes.

    Since the system for whatever reason seems to tend giving leadership to the highest ancestral level instead of leadership I tend to have 100% of leads in every raid I join (halcy / fall of hiram / dragon / noryette)

    The Link above is a chart in which I kept track of the kickrate I received over the course of the last 2 weeks starting Monday 2019-11-25 up to Sunday 2019-12-08

    Tbh I wouldnt say my leading isnt too bad since my winrate is very decent. Some halcys however are just not winnable for different reasons which I will not get into further for now as this has nothing to do with the reason of this post.

    Yet people find different reasons to kick you eitherway. May it be because they simply dont like you or your leading style or to get their hero into lead position.

    I sincerly want to thank you in the name of halcy-leads for this toxic experience we tend to receive on daily basis.

    Halcy is really bringing out the worst of alot of people.

    submitted by /u/Melonchop
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting to feel the grind at Ancestral 2. Any advice?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    When I first started playing I really enjoyed the game. I'm now Ancestral 2, and I'm having this issue when I log on I try to think about what I want todo. The issue I'm having is because I'm a new player I'm overwhelmed, and also demotivated because everything seems to be just a daily. Any recommendations on how to get the motivation to keep playing.

    submitted by /u/SnakePlissken__
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting to someone.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Hi!

    Sorry if this is dumb, but I would like to know if I could gift someone let's say a skin or something similar. I don't play this game,but someone dear to me does and this would be a gift for them. Any help would be handy.

    submitted by /u/SharpPROSOLDIER
    [link] [comments]

    Marriage feature ?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:35 AM PST

    Marriage feature:

    - Teleport partner to your location once per hour

    - You can have 5 Properties (together) before you get raised taxes

    - You can sleep in the same bed as your partner therefore you only need 1 house // New building and bed implemented (?)

    - You get access to a new daily quest "proving the love"

    - If you and your partner are in the same group you benefit from the buff, amor's blessing

    ( EXP +5% (maybe 3% if to OP), All Stats + 10, max. Mana/HP +777, -2% PvE DMG received)

    - You get an Achievement for being married 1/3/6 month and get a title for each of them (just married, darling, old together)

    - Last but not least you and your partner get a bunch of emotes which can onyl be performed together such as kissing, sitting on lap or cuddling

    Marriage requires:

    - 2 wedding rings (2 diamonds, 20 archeum ingot, 10 gold ingot, 200 iron ingot and 100 hereafter stones

    (which explain why you can teleport your partner once per hour))

    - To craft them you need someone with at least 20k metalwork proficency

    - For the wedding you need 2 players each to approve your love as wittnesses

    - The cost for the marriage is 77g 77silver 77copper

    Other:

    - Sadly sometimes it happens that the love of 2 partners isnt strong enought and they want to divorce,

    in this case only 1 player needs to submit the divorce (it takes 24h before it actually happens and the player that submitted it can take it back at anytime)

    If the 24h have passed both players are not married anymore the 2 rings will break and be lost forever

    - The buildings will go to the respective player that placed them

    - If the quest "proving of love" is still active it will automaticly fail as soon as the divorce gets submitted

    Pls tell me if you would enjoy such a thing or if its jsut unnecessary in the comments

    submitted by /u/AegisBelstrom
    [link] [comments]

    When the game gives you a heart attack. [BUG]

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:54 AM PST

    KR New Garden Update Preview by Kooncoon

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    Building an Eastern Mansion on Kaylin!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Leadership question

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Hey guys, i got a question about the 50 leadership you can gain from PVP. Is it still 50 you can get because i only seem to get up to 10 a day, even if i kill 10-20 people in a day during war. Did they reduce this or am i doing something horribly wrong?

    submitted by /u/RpgPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoyability of dreadstone

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    Has anyone tried dread stone? It seems like a niche class but also pretty fun in some aspects. It's archery, occultism, defense. You have the worst mobility but you're an annoying PoS. Let me know what kind of build you run and if it's worth leveling up defense for it. So much info is outdated :(

    submitted by /u/NaniTheHeckers
    [link] [comments]

    Switching gear, can't seem to find the Hiram I need

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:17 PM PST

    I've been rather ... indecisive on what I want to do. I started out in cloth and then used the 7 pieces to reroll to leather (Blade Dancer). Now I'm trying to get plate pieces, but it's just not working out on getting them. Farmed for a week (1h+ per day) in Nuimari and several hours in wartime Diamond Shores, got a new full set of both cloth and leather and barely any plate. I can reroll to pretty much anything that's not plate. Am I doing farming on the wrong place or am I just unlucky?

    submitted by /u/whodares2now
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best gear in the game?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    I was wondering what is the best gear that you can have in the game.

    submitted by /u/Samoukai
    [link] [comments]

    Slave working on the farms.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    How much damage do you lose in PvE by going full defense penetration build instead of crit damage?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:05 AM PST

    title.

    submitted by /u/Kyubei_
    [link] [comments]

    Halcyona and leads?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    Halcyona and leads?

    Was there anything chage as a leader i could not pass lead.

    There is one option i have not tried and it is tryzing to ptomote co-raid admiral or whatever it is called

    https://preview.redd.it/3z2ykmqpil341.png?width=1166&format=png&auto=webp&s=04c957b0e145a636f085d73015edb66fa165253c

    submitted by /u/JokerSK23
    [link] [comments]

    Mining bots in Gweonid forest

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    I've been reporting them for over a week (and pushing them off the node using my mount) and there's still no action being taken. Am I wasting my time filling in reports?

    Since each account costs money, it should be within Gamigo's interest to ban bot accounts (and make the botter repurchase).

    submitted by /u/MrAbishi
    [link] [comments]

    Blade Dancer Skill Builds [6 pts]

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Does anyone have some good recommendations for Blade Dancer? I have a skill budget of six points. What would skill would people recommend as must-haves for small group PvP, Halcy battle, and PvE?

    I feel like I always want the discord+dissonance combo, but other than that I'm not sure what is 100% optimal to run in this tree. Also how do you properly buff up? Do you weave the songs between spell combos or just once before you start fighting?

    submitted by /u/sGvDaemon
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeripper PvP gameplan/rotation help?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Before anyone asks, here's my build (with Ancestrals): https://archeage.mokulu.io/skills#SORCERY.cff.21110:SWIFTBLADE.6e8.00000:SHADOWPLAY.104.01000

    So I've recently decided that I want to play Edgeripper, and after levelling all the skill trees to 55 I decided to hop on Sparring Arena a bunch to try to familiarize myself with it. I've definitely improved a bunch since I started, but I often have trouble closing out fights and still get rocked more often than I would like. I even got absolutely destroyed by an Ebonsong once, and archers are supposed to suck in equalized PvP so that tells me I'm definitely doing something wrong lol.

    Does anyone have any tips for combos (or a general gameplan) that could help me up my Edgeripper game?

    So far my gameplan has mostly been to buff up with Insulating Lens + Freerunner to start, and then run towards the opponent to try to get in range for one of my CC skills. When I do get close people often tend to use Stealth, so to combat this sometimes I will Bladeblast or Blink from farther away to burst myself into range and catch them by surprise before they can Stealth.

    Once I am in close I usually try to land an Entangle > Reverberate to Snare and Slow them, and from there try to land a high damage combo (ideally Primal Strike > Drop Back > throw a million fireballs at them or just God's Whip). Before I can land a combo they'll often break out of the Snare with Defiance, so then I usually try to land a Freezing Earth > Freezing Arrow combo to freeze them in place for awhile, then I try to Flame Barrier to apply Burning and then Arc Lightning while they're stuck in Deep Freeze (ideally at this point they've already popped Defiance so they can't break out).

    Some of my specific issues are:

    1. I forget to use Defiance and the arena pots way more than I should lol, working on that
    2. I often forget to use Primal Strike before going into Drop Back > Fireball spam, which greatly gimps my damage output, so I'm working on that as well
    3. I often forget to Flame Barrier after landing Freezing Earth > Freezing Arrow, so I lose out on the Burning combo with Arc Lightning
    4. I often forget to use Blink / Magic Circle as a movement tool, which is bad obviously
    5. I'm generally shit at keeping track of my CDs so that's just overall a skill I'm trying to improve

    These are mostly user error issues, but here are some of the more nuanced ones that I could use some help with:

    1. I really struggle against people who just pop Stealth before I can get in range of my CC skills and then use it to guarantee a CC on me first; I can Defiance out of their first CC but I still feel like it fucks me up to give up the first CC all the time like this. Anything I can do against this or do I just have to rely on Defiance?
    2. I struggle to figure out where to slot in Chain Lightning in my rotation. AFAIK, it's only really useful as a CC when Insulating Lens is up, but I tend not to use it as an opener because it has rather short range and a short CC duration. By the time I could use it, Insulating Lens tends to not be up anymore. Any tips with how to properly use Chain Lightning?
    3. Similarly, I also have trouble figuring out when to use Meteor Strike. I suppose in theory I'm supposed to use it as part of a God's Whip animation cancel spam when the enemy is CCed, but in practice I'm not good enough to implement animation cancels yet so I wasn't sure what to do with it in the meantime
    4. One of my very big issues is not knowing what to do when my "big-ticket" skills are on CD, or more generally speaking, during an "off time" on my rotation. Especially when Drop Back is on CD, I don't know what to do besides run away and hit with Flamebolt when I can

    Thanks in advance <3

    submitted by /u/zandm7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel